• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Mrbob

Time to make some calls in case Cutler and my backup QB get hurt.

1121defense.jpg

hutchinson-chad-1-chb.jpg

1. FMT - 49ers
2. Birdman - Saints
3. Smokey - Texans
4. DCX - Falcons
5. Storybook - Titans
6. Livewire - Rams
7. Sableholic - Redskins
8. Wellington - Giants
9. BigAT - Packers
10. Mcneily - Jags
11. MrBob - Bears
12. Crow - Broncos
13. Luke - Colts
14. Daw - Chiefs
15. Denogg - Jets
16. Rors - Raiders
17. Ramirez - Steelers
18. Nightz - Chargers
19. GCQ - Panthers
20. Somnia - Cowboys
21. Goldlion - Lions
22. DMczaf - Bucs
23. Coldblooded - Eagles
24. Bluemax - Seahawks
25. Lonestar - Patriots
26. astrolad - Cardinals
27. Miguel - Vikings
28. Sanjuro - Bengals
29. Peterboy - Ravens
30. Eznark - Dolphins
31. Kave_man - Browns
32. Sanjuro's buddy? - Bills

that's what i have at this point

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
95 speed, 90+ hit power?
Wow... they gave him 80 coverage rating. Way to go, Donny, you fucking idiot.

[edit] At least he can't tackle. Wait, how does he have 85 pursuit? Bullshit.

McNei1y

FrenchMovieTheme said:
anyone interested in an 80 rated SS michael lewis!? need to get mays in!

I would be, what are you looking for?

I'm looking to trade, or sign a free agent (or two but dont think I clear the cap).

Looking for: a SS or FS (starter or backup) and either an MLB or OLB. Let me know, I'm the jags.

Also Crow, I'm ready to get the game in whenever.

Rorschach said:
Wow... they gave him 80 coverage rating. Way to go, Donny, you fucking idiot.

[edit] At least he can't tackle. Wait, how does he have 85 pursuit? Bullshit.

he had more ints in the preaseason than all of your safeties combined!

p.s. mcneily i'm looking for a fb or cb to be honest.... got anything?

McNei1y

FrenchMovieTheme said:

He's got some depth at positions I need!

I can't really send any of my CBs to you, or Greg Jones at that. :/

Looking to trade: One of my DT's. Mathis on the block. LB's could be as well with the right price.

Looking for: FS, SS, OLB, MLB. (WR, C maybe)

Mrbob

Not to be a stickler, but we have already started week 1. Not many trades are done in the NFL after games are starting to be played.

McNei1y

Mrbob said:
Not to be a stickler, but we have already started week 1. Not many trades are done in the NFL after games are starting to be played.

I hear what you're saying but rosters were updated and players were added and dropped that I didn't know were. I didn't know I'd be so weak on defense as I was pre-roster update. Plus I wasn't 100% sure I'd get the jags. So now that I have the team safely I am looking to improve the team before I play any games.

Rorschach

McNei1y said:
I hear what you're saying but rosters were updated and players were added and dropped that I didn't know were. I didn't know I'd be so weak on defense as I was pre-roster update. Plus I wasn't 100% sure I'd get the jags. So now that I have the team safely I am looking to improve the team before I play any games.
Your defense is pretty good. The only bad part is the safety position. You've already got good, young OLBs.

McNei1y

Rorschach said:
Your defense is pretty good. The bad part is the safety position. You've already got good, young OLBs.

I agree, but I have no depth behind them. I'm not looking to improve my staring LB's, I just need some backups. I am, however, looking to trade Mathis for a cb and a safety. Plus I have some great depth at DT so I am looking to trade one of them as well. My safeties did get butchered though. (Losing Nelson to the Bengals, and Alexander :\ )

i don't know if you guys are joking or what but i already made it clear that the ridiculous fantasy trade of last season are basically gone. i'm not going to rule out a mid-tier type trades, but if you are expecting to trade your 98 rated rb for a boat load of picks and players.... no.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't know if you guys are joking or what but i already made it clear that the ridiculous fantasy trade of last season are basically gone. i'm not going to rule out a mid-tier type trades, but if you are expecting to trade your 98 rated rb for a boat load of picks and players.... no.
What about Sanchez for a better QB and a pick or two?

eznark

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:
Sanchez and next season's first rd pick are up for trade. Looking for a better QB.

There must be some 65-ish rated guys in the free agent pool

Henne for Sanchez straight up

Did anyone take the Bills, got home early and looking for some Madden to go with this whiskey

Top Bottom