• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
LiveWire said:
Ah I gotta head out around 7 to the bar. I'll be around later tonight and all day tomorrow though.
hmm ok tomorrow before 2 would definitely work. let me see if i can get home before 6 tho i'll post

Birdman02

I should be able to sign into the league tonight, but I'm probably gonna end up being the first Bob game of the week. I'm going out of town tonight, and I won't be back until Sunday...probably won't be able to play until Monday.

Rorschach

I left injuries on since I didn't know what the final tally was...
eznark said:
If no one has the Bills do I play the computer or do we sim those games?
Someone will have the Bills. If no one wants them, then maybe they'll be a cpu team. T_T

GG McNei1y.

DHB's only stats: 2 drops. -_-

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i guess i haven't been paying that close attention i thought we had a full league and then some.

surely someone can pluck someone from the nfl thread or something instead of having a godforsaken cpu team

Sanjuro

I wish they would add a feature where you can play free of injury, a scrim of your team at the current week in OF.

I'm out drinking some beers now. Ill be around probably tomorrow for some games.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I wish they would add a feature where you can play free of injury, a scrim of your team at the current week in OF.

I'm out drinking some beers now. Ill be around probably tomorrow for some games.
we were DYING for this feature last year. god forbid they add it.

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
i guess i haven't been paying that close attention i thought we had a full league and then some.

surely someone can pluck someone from the nfl thread or something instead of having a godforsaken cpu team
League is more than full, but I don't know if these last guys were expecting to take the bills.

LiveWire

AstroLad said:
actually scratch that. tomorrow at noon live?

Actually forgot I'll be at the gym around midday tomorrow. We'll figure something out, I will post in the thread whenever I'm around, including late tonight.

McNei1y

Rorschach said:

Someone will have the Bills. If no one wants them, then maybe they'll be a cpu team. T_T

GG McNei1y.

Yeah, GG. I gotta stop allowing these sacks!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Rorschach said:

bills schmils. i heard trent edwards would be great if he had protection. now some lucky owner can make that dream a reality!

McNei1y

AstroLad said:
bills schmils. i heard trent edward would be great if he had protection. now some lucky owner can make that dream a reality!

:lol

I hope I am able to take the Jaguars. :lol I already know their strengths and weaknesses.

eznark

Banned
Rorschach said:

GG McNei1y.

Thank God. I hold my own against humans but the CPU on All-Madden DESTROYS me.

Nightz

According to FMT's list a few pages back, it was peterb0y, McNei1y and Kave_Man going for the Browns, Bills and Jags. With Matrix dropping out, the Ravens are now open as well. I say let peter pick a team first (heck he should have the Dolphins after what he put up with last season), then the newcomers can have the rest.

Sanjuro

eznark said:
Thank God. I hold my own against humans but the CPU on All-Madden DESTROYS me.
Yeah, I thought it was just because I haven't played the game in a while. I get a decent lead then pounded vs. the CPU.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
daw840 said:
Alright, I am signed in. Who's got the Chargers?
1. FMT - 49ers
2. Birdman - Saints
3. Smokey - Texans
4. DCX - Falcons
5. Storybook - Titans
6. Livewire - Redskins
7. Sableholic - Redskins
8. Wellington - Giants
9. BigAT - Packers
10. Mcneily - Bills/Browns/Jags
11. MrBob - Bears
12. Crow - Broncos
13. Luke - Colts
14. Daw - Chiefs
15. Denogg - Jets
16. Rors - Raiders
17. Ramirez - Steelers
18. Chargers - Nightz
19. GCQ - Panthers
20. Somnia - Cowboys
21. Goldlion - Lions
22. DMczaf - Bucs
23. Coldblooded - Eagles
24. Bluemax - Seahawks
25. Lonestar - Patriots
26. astrolad - Cardinals
27. Miguel - Vikings
28. Sanjuro - Bengals
29. Peterboy - Bills/Browns/Jags
30. Eznark - Dolphins
31. ? - Bills/Browns/Jags/Ravens

Nightz

daw840 said:
Alright, I am signed in. Who's got the Chargers?
That would be me. I'm still at work and won't be home for another couple of hours. I'm going out tonight, but I might be able to play before, definitely will be available after. If not tonight, I can probably do tomorrow night.

18. Chargers - Nightz
My OCD is kicking in. :(

daw840

Nightz said:
That would be me. I'm still at work on won't be home for another couple of hours. I'm going out tonight, but I might be able to play before, definitely will be available after. If not tonight, I can probably do tomorrow night.

My OCD is kicking in. :(

Alright, it will probably have to be tomorrow then. Anyone around to play a scrim? I would love to test out the new rosters...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
kolb-eagles.jpg

BigAT

First game of the season just got played, I lost to CB 13-10. I don't know what I was thinking on that interception I threw, I even saw Samuel sitting there, I just went full retard for a second.

Injuries weren't too bad, although I lost Charles Woodson for basically the entire game which really sucked. Neither of us lost anyone for any future time however. A surprising amount of fumbles during the game though, I think 5 total (4 from me).

Kicking troubles made themselves known. CB missed an extra point and a 39 yarder, I missed from around ~54 yards (which is basically an XP for Crosby).

Nightz

daw840 said:
What time will you be home?
I get off in about 20 minutes, but depending on traffic (Friday commute is always bad), I could be home anytime between 4:30-5:00 PST. I have somewhere to go at 6:15, so if I get home early enough, we can play.

Edit: Just saw your edit. I'm out all morning and part of the afternoon on Saturdays. I'll post here or send you a PM when I get home.

Rorschach

GG, Storybook

Ugh, guys remember to check your settings and stuff before you go into franchise. For some reason, it changed all my settings including playbooks. -_- I had no idea what playbook I was using, but it wasn't mine...

Smokey

storybook77 said:
Your players are a bunch of pussies!

I agree. Especially that bitch Arian Foster who potentially cost me the game by fumbling at the one yard line.

Luke and I's game was played out just how Colts/Texans games usually are in the NFL. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it went down the exact same way this Sunday.

Top Bottom