• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Sanjuro

eznark said:
That Browns one is the greatest thing I have ever seen
I'm surprised they don't use the logo more. It looks rather good for a new one. Most of those controllers look like poo though.

LiveWire

AstroLad said:
Live I should be able to play at 9 tonight.

Any chance you can play earlier at like 7? Gotta head out around 8:30 or so to watch the late game at the bar with this new chick I met, she's a hardcore Chargers fan.

Nightz

LiveWire said:
Any chance you can play earlier at like 7? Gotta head out around 8:30 or so to watch the late game at the bar with this new chick I met, she's a hardcore Chargers fan.
She's a keeper.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
sorry i don't get home until 9 usually. i might be able to play tomorrow night. if not, then thursday. i can play after midnight on pretty much any night though. just talking about the 9-11 timeframe here

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
So, what do we need to do/have for sable stats to work? Just opened in Firefox, I see the little bearhead thing in the bottom right corner, but no stats.

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
So, what do we need to do/have for sable stats to work? Just opened in Firefox, I see the little bearhead thing in the bottom right corner, but no stats.
Is he colored? It's a mokey, btw.

Go here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/84399
click the "install" button
restart browser
clear ea cookies
done

eznark said:
Anyone want to play? I'm on now, just send invite.

What is this sablestats nonsense?
It's a script to display stats on the website because Tiburon is full of incompetent and lazy people.

[edit] Here's a sample:

b43O4.jpg

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
this thread is so dead. is this b/c of what happened with the niners?

anyway, live i'll be home by 9 if you happen to be around.

Smokey

AstroLad said:
this thread is so dead. is this b/c of what happened with the niners?

anyway, live i'll be home by 9 if you happen to be around.

it's because the smart people here are getting ready for the GOTY to hit tomorrow

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
it's because the smart people here are getting ready for the GOTY to hit tomorrow

51juJvRjj9L._SS400_.jpg

That?

Oh my bad. Thats what pheeknicks is copping instead of halo tomorrow

Smokey

NBA Jam Wii has SGOTY potential. Pheeniks said it's the definitive version plus it has onli...oh wait

AstroLad said:
i just preloaded civ v but i'm pretty sure it doesn't come out for another week (at least in the us :/)

Civ 5 isn't even GOTY on PC let alone trying to touch Reach for that title!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Civ V is game of the forever of the year. Having it in a discussion for some forgettable award like GOTY is insulting. GOTY is more for titles like GTA IV and Starcraft 2.

bluemax

Banned
CB3 said:
51juJvRjj9L._SS400_.jpg

That?

Oh my bad. Thats what pheeknicks is copping instead of halo tomorrow

Probably more original gameplay than Halo 3.2!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
DEFINITELY go in and edit your rosters before playing. there is some fucked up shit i've seen :lol

Lawyer Milloy was my back up at almost every LBer position.

Miguel

Birdman02 said:
GG Miguel. Favre was awful in that game....just about every pass was overthrown.

I think we both made it through injury free!!!
Seriously. Favre overthrew on nearly every single pass. Even when I'd send Harvin 40 yards downfield, favre would throw 55! lol

No injuries! High five!!!.... OWW MY WRIST!!!!

Top Bottom