• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

DCX

DCX
7-7 first game dude, you had like 7 yards offense and scored your TS on a fumble :( Second game was 10-7, third game made up for it all :/

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DCX said:
7-7 first game dude, you had like 7 yards offense and scored your TS on a fumble :( Second game was 10-7, third game made up for it all :/

DCX

2nd Game ended extremely early, before we did pretty much anything. I was moving the ball in the 1st game after the 1st drive :p I just can't remember when it disconnected, but I felt I had the ball in the redzone. Think it was right after your 2nd or 3rd fumble.

i see people completing online franchise games now, so i'm not sure whats going on. but its definitely not something that has crippled the entire league or anything!

TheCrow

storybook77 said:
Ian can suck a big fat one.....no problems with anyone pre-patch, first game post patch and it disconnects in the first quarter. Reduced broken tackles my ass as well. :lol
Actually the first game was on me. I got logged out of xbox live so I guess my internet went down for a bit. :/

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i see people completing online franchise games now, so i'm not sure whats going on. but its definitely not something that has crippled the entire league or anything!

Get on aim shithead!

I hate that its 2010 and i still have to tell you to get on AIM. man your phone should be on that shit 24/7

Rorschach

I'll check the thread again at 9 PST tomorrow.
lvEyC.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
CB3 said:
Get on aim shithead!

I hate that its 2010 and i still have to tell you to get on AIM. man your phone should be on that shit 24/7

Maybe his Weather Channel Widget causes App glitches, and force closes AIM.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
So, the Jesus patch is nothing more than a bunch of lies that influences weak minded people to keep supporting Madden even though logic says EA is full of shit. Jesus patch, indeed.

daw840

I am really very sorry I havent been around the last couple days. It doesn't look like I am going to be able to play before the deadline tonight anyways. I have to go out of town on some family stuff. I should be back tomorrow though. Sim it if need be.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:

It's just the same dudes overreacting to anything that happens.

TURN OFF THE INJURIES!!

TURN OFF FATIGUE!

TURN OFF EVERYTHING!

Rorschach

DenogginizerOS said:
So, the Jesus patch is nothing more than a bunch of lies that influences weak minded people to keep supporting Madden even though logic says EA is full of shit. Jesus patch, indeed.
In what sense?

Rorschach said:
In what sense?

It didn't seem to do a whole lot. Granted, I've only played one game, on All-Madden, but at first glance there isn't too much difference. I'll try All-Pro later when I finally start my offline franchise.

I think the biggest issue is that compared to what the NCAA guys were able to address in their patches within the same amount of time, it makes the Madden guys seem fucking lazy.

Rorschach

storybook77 said:
It didn't seem to do a whole lot. Granted, I've only played one game, on All-Madden, but at first glance there isn't too much difference. I'll try All-Pro later when I finally start my offline franchise.
Yeah, I haven't even tried it yet. I thought the only thing that was botched was the kicking meter. So... nothing changed? :\

I think the biggest issue is that compared to what the NCAA guys were able to address in their patches within the same amount of time, it makes the Madden guys seem fucking lazy.
Well, we already knew that. :\

Ramirez

I hope you guys are happy that we're supporting his drinking habit.

What am I doing, playing the cpu or what? Week 4 of the first season and we already have dudes not able to play their games, ugh.

DenogginizerOS

Ramirez said:
I hope you guys are happy that we're supporting his drinking habit.

What am I doing, playing the cpu or what? Week 4 of the first season and we already have dudes not able to play their games, ugh.
Do you need someone to fill in for the Ravens?

TheCrow

From only playing one game the thing I noticed was an improvement in play action blocking. But I still need to play some more games to see what really changed.

Ram, I can sub for the ravens now.

Mrbob

Rorschach said:
Keep up the hyperbole. You just want the league to fail so you don't go 0-16. You don't have a crappy Lions team to pick on anymore or an overrated team to lean on!

Umad?

I got better things to do with my time than spend extra to invest it in Madden this season. Game is garbage deal with it.gif

CB3

Its ok. Vick will make you leave soon enough. That is if you dont go browsing the Shark Waters forums again for more exploits you can get away with.

Not that those helped you beat me last year anyway

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Umad?

I got better things to do with my time than spend extra to invest it in Madden this season. Game is garbage deal with it.gif
Mad at what? :lol Did you beat me or something? Have you ever? :p

DenogginizerOS

Disconnect number 2. Number 2 as in a GIANT TURD. That is Madden for you. A Giant TURD! Fuck this game and the drunken punks that coded it.

DenogginizerOS

Trade-In Value Amazon on Madden 11 X360 - $39.25

*finger resting on "Submit your Trade-Ins" button*

Give me one reason why I shouldn't.

Mrbob

Are all these copies installed? We running into someone playing with an install versus someone whose game isn't installed? Has EA fixed the kicking meter yet? Maybe they are screwing up the servers trying to fix the kicking issue. :lol

DenogginizerOS said:
Trade-In Value Amazon on Madden 11 X360 - $39.25

*finger resting on "Submit your Trade-Ins" button*

Give me one reason why I shouldn't.

dude if you don't want to play then don't play. you keep pulling this dramarama shit every week that you want to quit

DenogginizerOS

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dude if you don't want to play then don't play. you keep pulling this dramarama shit every week that you want to quit
I haven't said a goddamn thing in 2 weeks, Jeff. This game is a joke. Playing a competitive game has become a hassle. I am surprised you and others seem perfectly content accepting this level of poor support for a video game. But dramerama? Fuck you, man. You could AT LEAST acknowledge that they fucked up and stop getting mad at me for being upset.

DenogginizerOS said:
I haven't said a goddamn thing in 2 weeks, Jeff. This game is a joke. Playing a competitive game has become a hassle. I am surprised you and others seem perfectly content accepting this level of poor support for a video game. But dramerama? Fuck you, man. You could AT LEAST acknowledge that they fucked up and stop getting mad at me for being upset.

i don't think i ever said being dissatisfied with the game was a problem. but you don't see other people saying "hey guys bout to sell this!" "finger on the trigger!" "give me a reason to keep it!"

there are 31 other people in the league and we already have enough of an issue keeping the league together. when you have people just constantly bitching and threatening to quit it isn't good for league morale. no one can say they aren't disappointed with the game, but this is our only option so we have to work with it. if you are in, cool, vent your frustrations. everyone else is. but threatening to quit and putting a question mark on whether you'll be around tomorrow or next week or next month isn't a good thing for a league that depends on human players

TheCrow

DenogginizerOS said:
:lol

If it wasn't for the occasional connection issue which is on my end, each game has been great and competitive. I just had my best game and even then I barely won. If you don't want to play anymore just quit.

DenogginizerOS

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't think i ever said being dissatisfied with the game was a problem. but you don't see other people saying "hey guys bout to sell this!" "finger on the trigger!" "give me a reason to keep it!"

there are 31 other people in the league and we already have enough of an issue keeping the league together. when you have people just constantly bitching and threatening to quit it isn't good for league morale. no one can say they aren't disappointed with the game, but this is our only option so we have to work with it. if you are in, cool, vent your frustrations. everyone else is. but threatening to quit and putting a question mark on whether you'll be around tomorrow or next week or next month isn't a good thing for a league that depends on human players
I just tried to fill in for the vacant Ravens, Jeff! There aren't 31 other players. Don't even try to blame the morale of this league on me. I read the comments from last night. People are ready to play something else. All I am doing is pointing out that there are options.

DenogginizerOS said:
I just tried to fill in for the vacant Ravens, Jeff! There aren't 31 other players. Don't even try to blame the morale of this league on me. I read the comments from last night. People are ready to play something else. All I am doing is pointing out that there are options.

peter is still around and will be back shortly, so yes there are 31.

if people are ready to play something else then they can go play something else. i get it. you don't like the game, it is a chore to play, you're incredibly disappointed with the game. if it's not worth your time then don't play. ncaa wasn't worth your time either, and i didn't have a problem when you quit on that.

i would rather play with 31 human players and 1 cpu player where people are acknowledging the problems but sticking to the league than with 32 players where there is always a cloud of doubt on whether this person is going to quit or not. like i said in ncaa, you are always welcomed in the leagues but if all you're going to do is complain and you're not enjoying yourself what is the point of playing?

DenogginizerOS

I have played my games on time the first few weeks. I have kept my mouth shut other than the Lonestar incidents of going for it on 4th and long. I have had fun. All I am pointing out is that we spent $60 on a game, have waited patiently for this much promised patch, we get it, and it fucks up our league. I am upset. Not at you. Not at the league. At the game. You say we are having fun. But right now, we can't even stay connected to play our league games. I am sure they will fix it...right?? Or will they? It has been over a month and they aer still grasping at straws.

But as for my voicing my displeasure, it has nothing to do with fun or lack thereof. In fact, I have played my games honorably and with integrity, obeying the rules, and I have had fun. My threatening to sell the game has nothing to do with the league, but it is about how a consumer can tell developer that they have failed.

DenogginizerOS said:
I have played my games on time the first few weeks. I have kept my mouth shut other than the Lonestar incidents of going for it on 4th and long. I have had fun. All I am pointing out is that we spent $60 on a game, have waited patiently for this much promised patch, we get it, and it fucks up our league. I am upset. Not at you. Not at the league. At the game. You say we are having fun. But right now, we can't even stay connected. I am sure they will fix it...right?? Or will they. It has been over a month and they aer still grsaping at straws.

But as for my voicing my displeasure, it has nothing to do with fun or lack thereod. In fact, I have played my games honorably and with integrity, obeying the rules. And have had fun. My threatening to sell the game has nothing to do with the league, but is about how a consumer can tell developer that they have failed.

and i 100% agree with you that this game is not what i wanted it to be. i think everyone in the league does. i haven't even tried the patch. the entire league isn't having issues with connecting but it is an issue. i've enjoyed my first 4 games and haven't had any disconnects. and i wasn't saying you weren't dependable because you've played all your games. all i'm saying is that there's a difference between saying "wtf man these guys can't get it right?" and "wtf man these guys can't get it right i'm about to sell the game guys!"

if these disconnects aren't fixed and no one in the league can connect that is a major issue. i'm tired of EA fixing one problem and causing 2 more too, but they are aware of the problem and if it's fixed great and if its not fixed and no one can connect then obviously the league is going into the shitter. right now that isn't the case, games are being completed, but no one knows what the common denominator is on these disconnects yet

PBY

Banned
yo just wanted to check in, see what the situation is with the league and me, etc... Am I playing this week or did someone sub in? I know I'm really out of it right now, and for that I'm sorry, but the lsat is kinda gonna determine my future...

CB3

I dunno about him. But i have uverse. My Modem is my router. Its basically direct connected already

Top Bottom