• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Can someone reinvite Smokey to the league, I play him next.

Also, are injuries going to be back on?

I played a couple of practices and a game and I don't know what exactly the patch did. Guys broke MORE tackles than before and I was purposely winging it in All Madden and had no problem moving up and down the field.

Rorschach

Kave_Man said:
Haven't heard from Livewire as yet.
:/

Wellington said:
Can someone reinvite Smokey to the league, I play him next.

Also, are injuries going to be back on?

I played a couple of practices and a game and I don't know what exactly the patch did. Guys broke MORE tackles than before and I was purposely winging it in All Madden and had no problem moving up and down the field.
Smokey already has an invite sent out. Did he not get it? Guess I'll delete the one FMT sent and reinvite.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Simming seems to be the most fair option since I did miss out on playing two days earlier.

If you guys need to advance so be it.

Let's do the sim then.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Naah my fault for missing the Thursday. I was free this entire weekend since majority of my friends are in Spain right now so I was fine waiting for whenever he would come online.

All I'm doing is playing minecraft and Xbox. :D

edit: And the Seahawks commit a safety to lose the game! :lol

Rorschach

Kave_Man said:
Naah my fault for missing the Thursday. I was free this entire weekend since majority of my friends are in Spain right now so I was fine waiting for whenever he would come online.

All I'm doing is playing minecraft and Xbox. :D

edit: And the Seahawks commit a safety to lose the game! :lol
:lol Unbelievable.

Mrbob

Panthers we play next! Dunno if you are home tonight but if we can't play today probably can't vance till Wednesday.

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Panthers we play next! Dunno if you are home tonight but if we can't play today probably can't vance till Wednesday.
These long weeks are gonna kill me.

Ramirez said:
I was getting ready to lay into you pretty hard Rors
Sounds hot.
EqU3M.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It seems like PA blocking hasnt really been improved. I can get decent time on PA Bootlegs but the few times i tried regular PA against Sable and then against the CPU skins later on resulted in very quick sacks or at the very least enough pressure that i had to dump it off to a Fullback or something almost immediately.

goldlion054 said:
Soooooo good live. They played way to much of Resistance, but still a stellar live show. I was on the floor for it and managed to force/sneak my way to the barricade. So worth it. Let me know how it goes for you champ

muse again rocked it as usual, but you are correct here. they basically played the entire album. i don't hate resistance, but it is a mediocre album. just when the show started to gain momentum they bust out an Aaliyah cover (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWTuKd2lTo4). they ended strong though with knights of cydonia. the crowd was really into it for that final song. really good stage setup too.

in other news, i'm trying to play CB and he's scared

CB3

Why is Muse covering Aaliyah songs. Fucking idiots.

I swear they were good at one point in time

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
muse again rocked it as usual, but you are correct here. they basically played the entire album. i don't hate resistance, but it is a mediocre album. just when the show started to gain momentum they bust out an Aaliyah cover (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWTuKd2lTo4). they ended strong though with knights of cydonia. the crowd was really into it for that final song. really good stage setup too.

That sucks. When they played here at FedEx Field to open for U2, they only played Uprising from Resistance. They opened with Knights and then played mostly Absolution and Black Holes and Revelations songs. It was awesome. :D

LiveWire said:
Goldlion I'm around for the next two hours to get our game in if you are. Otherwise I'll be back around 9PM tonight.

ae you still around?

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Yea, Resistance is ok. I was just hoping for an entire Absolution and Origin of Symmetry show with some Showbiz and Black Holes sprinkled, like Live got =(

But there stage set was pretty great. Really enjoyed the separate pillars for the band members

Somnia

storybook77 said:
May have to shoot for tomorrow. I have some household chores to take care of after the Atlanta game.
Tomorrow is no go I work 10a-1am due to dead rising 2 midnight. Tuesday I can play after 1030pm or Wednesday after 7pm CST.

Nightz

Rorschach said:
Looks like you're not available right now, Nightz. Want to play after the Raiders game?
Yeah sorry I was in the shower when you messaged me. Heading out soon...not sure exactly what time I'll be home, but I'll be around later today.

Rorschach

Nightz said:
Yeah sorry I was in the shower when you messaged me. Heading out soon...not sure exactly what time I'll be home, but I'll be around later today.
I'll check back later. Message me if you see me on AIM.

Somnia said:
Tomorrow is no go I work 10a-1am due to dead rising 2 midnight. Tuesday I can play after 1030pm or Wednesday after 7pm CST.

Either one of those will work. I'll know which one for sure tomorrow night.

CB3

There are enough people that wanna play Dead Rising 2 to have a midnight release?

Im sure its a great game but id never think "man i gotta have this at midnight on the dot!"

Top Bottom