• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Ramirez

eznark said:
Ram you able to play tonight? I'll be available around 7 est I think.

I will probably be free to play around 11-12 EST once the baby is asleep for the night, I'll post if I'm available earlier.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Can I have some of their picks :p

Might just be the style of game, with Nightz having the ball 80% of the game, but my defense was constantly in the yellow and red, with lots of substitutions. I could fill up my DLine from FA, which at it's base roster, is Warren, Wilfork, and a bunch of 65's.

McNei1y

Lonestar said:
Can I have some of their picks :p

Might just be the style of game, with Nightz having the ball 80% of the game, but my defense was constantly in the yellow and red, with lots of substitutions. I could fill up my DLine from FA, which at it's base roster, is Warren, Wilfork, and a bunch of 65's.

I wish it wasn't past the trade deadline because I have 3 DT's that I don't use and all are in the high 60s with B potential!

I definitely need a pick still so I want to keep mine.

LiveWire

BigAT said:
Remaining games:

Rams/Bucs
Steelers/Dolphins
Redskins/CPU

Rams/Bucs should go down tonight. DM when are you free? My softball game was cancelled so now I'm available anytime tonight.

Mrbob

Sable you home anytime during the day tomorrow? I won't be home until later tonight again (9pm central) and Jordan 2k11 is incoming today via amazon. Dunno how late I can stay up and play considering I have to be up at 5am central tomorrow.

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
Sable you home anytime during the day? I won't be home until later tonight again (9pm central) and Jordan 2k11 is incoming today via amazon. Dunno how late I can stay up and play considering I have to be up at 5am central tomorrow.
And while you at it Sable, make a choice on FA thanks ;)

DCX

eznark

Banned
Mrbob said:
Sable you home anytime during the day tomorrow? I won't be home until later tonight again (9pm central) and Jordan 2k11 is incoming today via amazon. Dunno how late I can stay up and play considering I have to be up at 5am central tomorrow.

You buy a broken ass historically shitty basketball game and still don't own Civ V?

You're a pathetically awful human being, Bob.

Mrbob

Things have changed. Things will be different this season!

And hey, we were all fools to buy Madden 11. Backyard Football gives you a more authentic NFL experience than Madden 11.

Mrbob

You do make a good point. Why waste a wholesome six dollars on tripe like Demigod when I can just play SC2 instead and have a better experience!

eznark

Banned
It was like the first day the game came out. You still playing Live? I think after powering through one more Civ I'm going to hop back in.

Lonestar

Yeah, I'm finding that there are too many games out there for Madden. At least ones I want to play. DR2 still taking up time, and I want to try out the new Castlevania game. God Forgive me, but I still want to pick up FFXIV. Nevermind GT5...

I need to play more Halo Reach too. Anyone up for some Campaign? :lol

Lonestar

Maybe aim for this weekend, or maybe one of these nights.

Need some DR2 Co-Op though. Haven't seen Dskillz on, and everyone on my FL that has played it, I think are West Coasters, and are playing too late. I would have figured more people would have gotten it.

LiveWire

Nah, playing SC2 online matchmaking is kinda like playing Madden with randoms. I mostly got it because I like the SC story the most out of Blizzard's games, and I liked the customization in the single player (they could go so much further with this and really revolutionize the genre but I guess all the dev time went into the game engine,cutscenes and BNet revamping).

Whenever the first complete version of the DOTA clone for SC2 comes out I'll start playing it again, but otherwise I'm content with it until Heart of the Swarm comes out. Maybe if I'm feeling particularly masochistic I'll try to beat the SP on the hardest difficulty. Right now I'm getting my masochistic tendencies fulfilled by Halo Reach Legendary.

BigAT said:
I'm still playing a fair amount of Starcraft II. Just hit Platinum in 2v2.

WOW. Congrats. You still running 'toss? Man, if you can hit Platinum, maybe I should get back into it. :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Lonestar said:
Yeah, I'm finding that there are too many games out there for Madden.
THIS. I haven't played Madden the past month apart from league games. I do quite enjoy league games though.

Lonestar

AstroLad said:
THIS. I haven't played Madden the past month apart from league games. I do quite enjoy league games though.

Pretty much. I know I'd play better if I practice more, but I'm seemingly contempt with throwing boatload of INT's!

BigAT

LiveWire said:
WOW. Congrats. You still running 'toss? Man, if you can hit Platinum, maybe I should get back into it. :lol
Nope, I'm Terran now. I'm still Gold in 1v1, but fairly high in my division. Lately I've been playing pretty much exclusively 2v2 with a friend of mine, I find it much more and significantly less stressful than 1v1 is.

McNei1y

BigAT said:
Nope, I'm Terran now. I'm still Gold in 1v1, but fairly high in my division. Lately I've been playing pretty much exclusively 2v2 with a friend of mine, I find it much more and significantly less stressful than 1v1 is.

I'm gold in my division too and I'm also Terran! I'm like 59th though :(

My buddy and I are 1 in our Gold division in 2's. Its been quite awhile so we probably dropped down a few spots but we were on our way to Platinum.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bob, I just got my videocard dude, thanks for all the help! :D

I will celebrate by getting L4D 2 PC which is now $6.79 on steam and Mass Effect 2 PC for $20!

McNei1y

Wellington said:

I will celebrate by getting L4D 2 PC which is now $6.79 on steam and Mass Effect 2 PC for $20!

L4D2 IS THAT CHEAP? Oh my. I might have to download it to play some custom maps.

Lonestar

Wellington said:

whaaaa

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Just get it bros, it's $6.

I can't believe I paid full price for the Xbox version to play with you fuckers. Thank god I was able to ebay it back for close to full price.

McNei1y

Wellington said:
Just get it bros, it's $6.

I can't believe I paid full price for the Xbox version to play with you fuckers. Thank god I was able to ebay it back for close to full price.

:lol

I bought mine and BARELY played it. Very disappointing since I played L4D1 all the time. I think its because MW2 came out and I was still hooked on Madden leagues. Then games kept coming out and my friends never really played it anymore. We're planning on getting back into it since the game is fun.

I may have to get this though.

Somnia

Wellington said:

We need to do some L4D2 when I get back man.

BigAT

I just bought the Steam bundle that includes the first L4D as well, which I have never played. For 10 bucks, that's impossible to turn down.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I really need to upgrade my video card. I keep seeing all these steam deals and sighing at how shitty my computer is.

Mrbob said:
Define during the day I guess, ill be at work but I can be home at like 4est would that work? Maybe even 3:30?

BigAT

1- Bears WR- Antonio Bryant
2- Jags CB- Shawn Springs
3- Titans LE- Jarvis Green
4- Ravens QB-Null Void
5- Vikings QB- R. Yu
6- Seahawks FS- A. Afalava
7- Texans LOLB- A. Thomas
8- Falcons K- Shane Graham
9- Chiefs DT- Jay Alford
10- Dolphins FS- Kevin Ellison
11- Bengals HB- D. Woodhead
12- Cards C- J. Hartwig
13- Redskins FB Oren Oneal
14- Panthers CB Fred Smoot
15- Pats HB Willie P
16- Lions LG Donald Thomas
17- Giants WR Troy Williamson
18- Chargers CB Walt Harris
19- Bills WR Matt Jones
20- Browns CB Macho Harris
21- Steelers RB Justin Fargas (FB BJ Askew?)
22- Cowboys CB Nick Harper
23- Buccs LT Mike Gandy
24- Packers OLB Derrick Burgess
25- Eagles S Quentin Demps
26- 49ers LG Kynan Forney
27- Saints LG Guy Whimper
28- Broncos SS Geral Alexander
29- Jets LG Maurice Williams
30- Rams LOLB Rashad Jeanty
31- Raiders HB Daniel Frisch
32- Colts QB Pat White

Round 2:
1. Colts - CB Tye Hill
2. Raiders - FB Owen Schmitt
3. Rams - FS Daniel Bullocks
4. Jets - DT Atiyyah Ellison
5. Broncos LOLB Cody Brown
6. Saints DT Tank Tyler
7. 49ers DB Fumble Lost
8. Eagles CB Dre Bly
9. Packers LT Levi Jones
10. Bucs DE Darren Howard
11. Cowboys pick was romo'd
12. Steelers Pick suspended on rape allegations
13. Browns DE Julius Williams
14. Bills ? Chad Reinart
15. Nightzes Myron Rolle (is he really in the game? lol)
16. Giants pick sacked
17. Lions after further review
18. Pats DE B. McCray
19. Panthers fumbled
20. Redskins DT Chris Baker
21. Cards FB Dan Kreider
22. Bengals FS Will Blackmon
23. Dolphins
24. Chiefs
25. Falcons
26. Texans
27. Seahawks
28. Vikings
29. Ravens
30. Titans
31. Jags
32. Bears

ATX

eznark

Banned
DCX said:
Sanjuru, Eznark and Daw..are you guys making picks?

DCX

Ya, but my wife is watching her stories so it'll have to wait a bit. I forgot the dudes name. Fastest guy available I think. Whithead maybe?

Top Bottom