• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Mrbob

Sable I have to leave around then so I can't play till 9cst tomorrow night. Unless you are home soon I can play if we start in the next 15 min.

eznark

Banned
time to upgrade from that dial-up modem Ram

could see that disconnect coming a mile away

:lol

Fuck it, i'm not doing this all night

Ramirez

eznark said:
time to upgrade from that dial-up modem Ram

could see that disconnect coming a mile away

Fuck it, i'm not doing this all night

Yea, because this was all my fault, couldn't have anything to do with EA's pathetic attempt at a game. My modem never got disconnected or anything, I was online the entire time after every drop.

The game is installed, I was direct connected, I can play Reach for HOURS without ever getting dropped, this game is the biggest troll in the history of videogames.

Can the commish turn off weather? It seriously affects the performance of the game online, not to mention causing one team to always turn it over on random plays. Still not a fan of injuries being turned on, on the opening kick off, Larry Foote gets carted off the field. :lol Oh and on narks first run he squeezed out of 4 consecutive tackles. Glad the patch tuned all of this stuff. *thumbs up*

eznark

Banned
Ramirez said:
Yea, because this was all my fault, couldn't have anything to do with EA's pathetic attempt at a game. My modem never got disconnected or anything, I was online the entire time after every drop.

The game is installed, I was direct connected, I can play Reach for HOURS without ever getting dropped, this game is the biggest troll in the history of videogames.

Can the commish turn off weather? It seriously affects the performance of the game online, not to mention causing one team to always turn it over on random plays. Still not a fan of injuries being turned on, on the opening kick off, Larry Foote gets carted off the field. :lol Oh and on narks first run he squeezed out of 4 consecutive tackles. Glad the patch tuned all of this stuff. *thumbs up*
I posted that modem comment after that ronnie brown swing pass that played out like a slide show. Just joshing.

Pretty sure the patch made it even harder to tackle ronnie brown.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wellington said:
Kave Man what is you availability like next week my friend? I play you in two Madden weeks.

Tuesdays are my only down days each week. Gotta watch me some Glee! :D

Otherwise I'm available Mon-Fri after work 5pm to midnight (eastern time) and on the weekend whenever.

Just throw out a day and time and I'm 99% sure I can make it.

edit: Darnit DCX I wanted him!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Kave_Man said:
Tuesdays are my only down days each week. Gotta watch me some Glee! :D

Otherwise I'm available Mon-Fri after work 5pm to midnight (eastern time) and on the weekend whenever.

Just throw out a day and time and I'm 99% sure I can make it.

edit: Darnit DCX I wanted him!
Ok well I am pretty much always around weeknights so it should be easy to get in. My AIM handle is WellingtonGAF.

Is anyone down for some L4D2 tonight? Dicked around for a little bit yesterday and *GOLFHAM* does it look nice. Thanks again for the help Bob. It's only a 4670 but it blows away the 7600 GT I was running with. :D I am converted to the superior master race. I may have to finally give in and get SC2 to receive my ass whoopings from Livewire. :/

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Wellington said:
Bob, I just got my videocard dude, thanks for all the help! :D

I will celebrate by getting L4D 2 PC which is now $6.79 on steam and Mass Effect 2 PC for $20!

Really? I might have to pick that up tonight if it is still that price. I have my wired xbox controller ready to go!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
dskillzhtown said:
Really? I might have to pick that up tonight if it is still that price. I have my wired xbox controller ready to go!

You still playing DR2?

So, is Madden Randy Moss really > than Real Life Randy Moss?

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
You still playing DR2?

So, is Madden Randy Moss really > than Real Life Randy Moss?
Third round pick. In Madden he wouldnt move for qt least a first and third.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
dskillzhtown said:
Dude...

DUDE....

Why go with controller in an FPS when you can go KB/Mouse!?

LiveWire

Wow, after news of Moss to Vikings for a measly 3rd in the real NFL, if DCX wants to get rid of Turner that bad, like Moses said, let my people go!

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
Wow, after news of Moss to Vikings for a measly 3rd in the real NFL, if DCX wants to get rid of Turner that bad, like Moses said, let my people go!
Trade deadline has past..we will see what the off-season brings

DCX

eznark

Banned
LiveWire said:

Goodell is still waiting on FMT and Luke to weigh in before approving the deal.

Nightz

Wellington said:
There's a difference between Madden value of a player and real life value of a player. It's dumb to assume that because a third rounder is enough in real life it's enough in Madden.

Moss was traded for these reasons:

He was unhappy in NE.
His contract was expiring.
He took plays off/had mental lapses during games.

None of these apply in Madden.
B..bu...but...sim league.

BigAT

Round 2:
1. Colts - CB Tye Hill
2. Raiders - FB Owen Schmitt
3. Rams - FS Daniel Bullocks
4. Jets - DT Atiyyah Ellison
5. Broncos LOLB Cody Brown
6. Saints DT Tank Tyler
7. 49ers DB Fumble Lost
8. Eagles CB Dre Bly
9. Packers LT Levi Jones
10. Bucs DE Darren Howard
11. Cowboys pick was romo'd
12. Steelers Pick suspended on rape allegations
13. Browns DE Julius Williams
14. Bills ? Chad Reinart
15. Nightzes Myron Rolle (is he really in the game? lol)
16. Giants pick sacked
17. Lions after further review
18. Pats DE B. McCray
19. Panthers fumbled
20. Redskins DT Chris Baker
21. Cards FB Dan Kreider
22. Bengals FS Will Blackmon
23. Dolphins CB Whitherspoon
24. Chiefs Nope
25. Falcons WR Brandon Jones
26. Texans K Matt Stover
27. Seahawks ON THE CLOCK
28. Vikings
29. Ravens
30. Titans
31. Jags
32. Bears

Somnia

Wellington said:
Were finally going to get an improved franchise next year with those things. Players will have A.I. And get unhappy. Hold out, etc. :lol

About to enter Florida! Weather is so much nicer here in georgia than IL.

DCX

DCX
Waiting for. Luke Goodell to chime in with " no way this happens in the real NFL." Lol. lynch for picks too.

Rorschach

Somnia said:
Were finally going to get an improved franchise next year with those things. Players will have A.I. And get unhappy. Hold out, etc. :lol

They have it in off-line franchise. Guys hold out for WAY too much money, so you have to let them go or cut your roster. I usually tell them to fuck off.

It's usually offensive lineman. >:|

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Wellington said:
Dude...

DUDE....

Why go with controller in an FPS when you can go KB/Mouse!?

I doing the M/KB thing for a FPS. I used to do it back in the day, but now I don't feel like it. I used a controller for Borderlands on my PC and really liked it. Not like L4D2 needs pinpoint accuracy or anything.

BTW, I picked up NBA2k11 yesterday and WOW. The Tiburon claim of putting everything you see on Sundays in Madden seems like a complete and total joke now. 2k's presentation, commentary, and sound are top notch. NBA Today is even better than before. I am getting used to the controls, but the game is nice.

Rorschach said:
They have it in off-line franchise. Guys hold out for WAY too much money, so you have to let them go or cut your roster. I usually tell them to fuck off.

It's usually offensive lineman. >:|

And fricken Corners. My roommate and i sim offline franchise and see who can build better teams. If you have to resign a corner rated 85 or up, just cut his ass. I paid a generated player the max contract value once because he was a 95 rated corner. Its simply awful and ensues aneurysms

Rorschach

goldlion054 said:
And fricken Corners. My roommate and i sim offline franchise and see who can build better teams. If you have to resign a corner rated 85 or up, just cut his ass. I paid a generated player the max contract value once because he was a 95 rated corner. Its simply awful and ensues aneurysms
If I have a high rated guy like Nnamdi, I just redo his contract in the middle of his old contract. :D It usually saves me cap space for the next season anyway since I make it a long term deal. Unfortunately, they don't let you decide how to front load the contract. :\

Ramirez

Is 2K actually good or are you guys blinded by new game syndrome. Similar to how I thought Madden was good this year. :lol

Somnia said:

So you passed right by where I live halfway through GA.

Ramirez said:
Is 2K actually good or are you guys blinded by new game syndrome. Similar to how I thought Madden was good this year. :lol

Mike Wang is a god compared to Ian.

Top Bottom