• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Raxious

One-piece-Treasure-Cruise.jpg

Form your own pirate crew and set sail for adventure!
Use the simple tap controls to pull off powerful combos!
The world of One Piece awaits you!

-An All-New Battle System Made Just for Your Smartphone!-
ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE features intuitive tap controls that’ll have you sending foes flying in no time! Tap your characters at the right time to form combos and deal massive damage! What’s more, each character possesses unique special abilities that make battles even more exciting! Re-enact thrilling showdowns from the original story using your favorite One Piece characters!

-Relive Your Favorite Moments from the One Piece Storyline!-
The tale begins in Fushia Village, where a young Luffy has his fateful encounter with Red-Haired Shanks. With each Quest you complete, another chapter of the epic tale unfolds, allowing you to experience the magnificent story of One Piece all over again!

-Form a Crew with Your Favorite One Piece Characters!-
Collect WANTED posters in battle and head to the Tavern to recruit new characters for your crew! There are tons of recruits available, including both major and supporting characters! Gather your favorite pirates and train them to become the mightiest crew to ever sail the seas!

-Perform “Tandem” Attacks to Deal Huge Damage!-
Chain together attacks with certain characters in a specific order to perform a Tandem attack that deals incredible damage to all enemies!

Android: Download Here
IOS: Download here
In case your region is unavailable (Android ) : Download Here

Pictures:
One-Piece-RPG2.jpg
20140731505153847.jpg

Q: How far does the game go?
The game currently goes up to Arlong, however the Japanese version is much further. Therefor expect more updates in the following weeks / months with new content.

Q: What ship should I get?
it's a good idea to focus on Go Merry, as this later gets both an increase in HP as well as a 1.5x ATK boost.

Q: I need Belli / fusion materials, but it seems to go slow. Isn't there a faster way?
The game is done in such a way that each day you can find something else at the event islands.

Saturday/Sunday/Monday - Beli
Tuesday - Seahorse
Wednesday - Penguin
Thursday - Dragon
Friday - Lobster/Crab

Q: What are these other events?
The other events revolve around certain characters, which usually gives you a better chance of obtaining them.

Q: What hero should I get first
Below you'll find a list with a description of which of the characters are a great pick. However, keep in mind that even though characters like Arlong are incredible, considering you can just as well farm them it's a better choice to go for champions that can only be found through Rare recruit ( characters like Ace and Shanks )
Must-Have Tier:

"Golden Pound Hammer" Usopp:

ibdOBTPPuno3Bc.png

Ask any Japanese One Piece: Treasure Cruise player about how good they thing this Usopp is. The answer will always be the same. Invaluable.

This form of Usopp provides a 3-turn delay every 15 turns which can drop to 10 turns if you level his Special. Assuming we level his Special, this means that after the first charge of "10 turns", Usopp's special cooldown effectively drops to 7 (since 3 of that is being stalled). This is massive when fighting a difficult boss and its usefulness only grows as more and more powerful content is introduced to the game. A cooldown of 7 essentially allows the player to fire off the same special multiple times a battle.

His statistics is laughable and his Captain Effect is not ideal even in the English version. But this is an example of one of those rare occurrences where the power of the utility in the character can make up for all of his flaws.

How to Obtain:

You can get "Hammer Usopp" through the "Rare Recruit" costing 5 Fruits or evolving 3-Star Usopp. Make sure you use the Yellow Crab when evolving as 3-Star Usopp can evolve to 2 different Forms. The other Form is a Tier-2 worthy character.

Tier 1:

Gatcha-only:

Mirror Flame: Portgaz D. Ace:

iXBv6vAARMyk8.png

Ace is considered one of the two "Premium" units that is non-farmable in the future. Portgaz D. Ace hosts incredible stats especially a high Health number of 2,886, a decent attack at 1,020 and a healthy recovery of 279. He hosts one of the strongest Captain effects in the game granting 2,5x ATK to all Speed Units.

As the best leader for Speed Units, it is hard to imagine Ace as a sub or as a crew-member but Ace feels right at home in Zeff's Armada of Fighters. Filling a role as a heavy-hitter in both Speed and Fighter Teams, Ace is a top-class unit that will not be irrelevant for long time.

Ace's flaws includes his low attack for a heavy-hitter at 1,020 compared to other heavy-hitters like Gear 2 Luffy, Asura Zolo and Arlong. Speed Teams led by Ace will also suffer against strong Green Bosses in future content.

How to Obtain:

Portgaz D. Ace is only available from Rare Recruit.

Princess Vivi:

ibwhaFsmTPw3Ht.png

One of the rare utility leaders, Princess Vivi (in my opinion) is a severely disregarded leader that is often ditched in favour of more popular characters like Ace or Shanks.

Her power comes from her leadership, being able to heal your team for a decent amount of health every turn. This ability (which is a passive) combined with your team's probable pathetic attack allows you to stall out battles which will allow you to use your Special Moves on Bosses.

In addition, healing every turn can help you overcome Bosses that can't out-damage her heal. Combined with damage reducers like Smoker or Alvida, they will not be able to scratch you. Her usefulness is only magnified in future content when Captain Effects that reduces damage significantly are introduced paving the way to longer but more certain victories.

Her stats are unfortunately below par compared to the other Tier-1 Units even for a Support unit. But she brings a unique Special to the table - "Reshuffling All Orbs". Having the right orb can double the attack of a character and having the wrong orb will half the damage of your character. With Vivi, if you draw a rubbish set of orbs, you can easily reshuffle it.

Vivi's flaws are mainly her weak stats and her lack of an attack boost. This means that battles will be drawn out as you lack attack power. Her stats (as mentioned) are really underwhelming even for a Support Unit so will have to be used with caution.

How to Obtain:

Vivi can only be obtained by "Rare Recruit".

Red-Haired Shanks:

iPuzoiVPpeO7I.png

Here he is! Red-Haired Shanks the Heart leader and one of the most sought over characters in the game currently. Shank's pride and joy is his flexibility and importance for 2 separate teams - Heart and Slasher Teams.

Sadly, Shanks stats leave much to be desired and trades the powerhouse stats for the flexibility and filling a niche in the game that would go unfulfilled for a long time. That being said, Shanks stats is usable currently but will be outclassed fairly quickly in the future. His only redeeming stat is his 417 Recovery which is one of the highest recovery in the game and can cover for the Slasher's lack of Recovery.

With Heart being a well-known colour for ultimate Survivability and not much else, Shanks massive buff to ATK for Hearts is a welcome addition that will be valued for months to come. Being a Slasher also allows Shanks to cover the Heart Slasher position in Swordsman teams. This is the two main niches that Shanks will efficiently provide (Vivi can fill the Heart Slasher position),

How to Obtain:

Shanks can only be obtained by Rare Recruit.

Captain Smoker:

iJIKKRHKvRAm0.png

Smoker is one of the most powerful damage-reducers in the game. With 3-Turn damage reduction, you can be assured that you'd be probably be taking 2 or more hits with 50% less damage. His main competition lies with Alvida - an alternative that trades the quantity for quality.

Smokers stats are not too bad, they are definitely usable and even exceeds Alvida. Being a Tech unit means Smoker can find a comfortable home with Asura Zolo Teams. Asura Zolo Teams will also be the most optimal team for the Captain currently.

Smoker's flaws are few (typical of a Tier-1 Character), He cannot fit in many teams well being a Striker. His damage reduction is a different from Alvida's and it will depend on the situation to decide the better one.

How to Obtain:

Smoker is only available through "Rare Recruit".

Free Units:

Monkey D Luffy (Gear 2):

iJ22t75RGQ61m.png

The main character of the series, Monkey D. Luffy is given to you at the start of your journey. True to the series, Luffy's ATK in his Gear 2 Form is overwhelming at a very high 1,313 ATK. This puts Luffy in the top 5 highest ATK characters in the English version.

Luffy mirrors Arlong's Captain Effect giving all Force Units 2x ATK instead of Slashers. This means that you can use both Luffy and Arlong on the same team as well as other Force units you may have picked up along the way including Alvida. Having both on the team provides flexibility granting heavy firepower while having Force Support units to hold the rear.

If that fails, using Luffy with Zeff is also a possible option granting the Fighter teams, a powerful ally that they can rely on to handle tough DEX/Tech enemies that stand in their way.

For a long time, this Luffy will hold the spot for the best "Pure Force" leader and with his decent stats and decent special (a single-target nuke). Luffy and his Force teams can handle nearly any Story-mode island to date and will able to overcome most of the islands in the near future.

Unfortunately, he and the rest of the Force teams will be quickly outclassed by the eventual coming of Luffy's Gear 3rd Form and the barrage of new 2.5x ATK boost Captains.

How to Obtain:

Gear 2 Luffy can be obtained from Rare Recruit or by evolving the Story-Mode Luffy from his 4-Star Form to his 5-Star Form.

Asura Roronoa Zolo:

ib18l4wPDwsbxW.png

Roronoa Zolo is one of the few units that is still appreciated in the JPN version of the game which is a testament to his strength. While most of the Tier 1 Captains will boost 2x ATK, Asura Zolo will top that by boosting both ATK and Health at the same time. This elevates Tech Team to a place of dominance at the moment which is rivalled only by few.

His stats are amazing and usable for a long time to come. A high attack combined with a high health is typical of a Slasher units but when you consider his Captain skill means everything is doubled, means that those numbers will only grow in game. Double Asura Zolo means your team will have a 4x Health/4x Attack which can put many teams at 20,000 to 40,000 Health depending on the units you run. This means that you would have no trouble dispatching even the toughest Force foes like Arlong.

As a crew-member, he will fit on Arlong's Slasher team as the main Tech Slasher. His Special is useful for dispatching minions with or before Bosses and his stats are similar and comparable to the Great Arlong. Definitely an investment for players.

How to Obtain:

Ashura Zolo can be obtained by Rare Recruit or by evolving the 4-Star Roronoa Zolo obtained as a reward for finishing "Shells Town".

Sogeking:

ibaulGG8272Byr.png

Many are confused why the evolved form of a "God Tier" isn't placed in... the same tier... But the answer is simple. Despite the additional stat bonuses that Sogeking provides... The extra 5-turns on the Cooldown of his Special makes him irrelevant compared to his counter-part. As a Support unit (due to his less than optimal stats), the utility is key and firing that utility more times is a fair trade for a few attack points.

As a result, it was decided to move Sogeking down a Tier as he isn't a "Must Have" on every team but a welcome addition nonetheless. He still does everything "Golden Pound Hammer" Usopp does and shares all the same positives... He is simply demoted because the extra turns are a bit too heavy to bear.

How to Obtain:

Sogeking can be obtained from Rare Recruit or Evolving any 4-Star Usopp.

Smooth-Smooth Fruit - Iron Mace Alvida:

ibiAp1bySawhgn.png

One of the more... surprising entrants on the list, Alvida arrives hosting stats that aren't worthy of a Tier-1 spot meaning she is going to play a Support role.

Alvida obtained her spot by having an incredible Special, "Reducing all incoming damage by 80%" with its relatively low cooldown of 15 (This drops to 9 when MAX). This means it can be charged fairly easily before a big Boss Fight and can practically make it feel like the Boss tickles. With some Turn-Delayers, Alvida's extra push can turn a fight easily in your favour.

So with decent stats and a powerful Support ability on a low cooldown, Alvida is still used today in teams regardless of their Captains as a stand-alone damage reducer. Do not mess with her!

How to Obtain:

Alvida can be obtained by Rare Recruit or evolving the 3-Star Alvida.

The 3-Star Alvida can be obtained by farming Alvida's Hideout: Chapter 3 or Rare Recruit.

Chef Zeff:

iBluk1sthSpRV.png

Any 2.5x ATK boost is automatically granted a Tier 1 Spot and Zeff is no exception... despite his 3-Star Rarity. Zeff's numbers are nothing to talk about, they aren't high like Arlong and is more comparable to Usopp's level.

A double Zeff team can hit 6.25x boost to ATK to Fighters (The highest in the game currently) which exceeds Arlong's 4x boost to ATK to Slashers. This means that a team of high stat Fighters could easily out-damage anything Arlong throws at them. In fact, Zeff's ATK is significantly boosted to nearly the class of a heavy-hitter compared to other 2x ATK teams currently. Combine this with the fact that many top-notch units available are Fighters including Luffy, Sanji and Ace and suddenly you have one of the strongest teams possible currently.

Zeff's Special is to change [Force] to [Tech] Orbs, this is a valued skill in Tech teams to convert orbs that would cut their ATK to an orb that will double their ATK. So Zeff can find a spot on Technical teams as a Orb Manipulator (a very valuable skill to maximize your damage potential).

Overall, Zeff despite his age and his low rarity, should not be taken lightly. With a flexible and powerful leader and his possible use as a Support unit for the already strong Tech teams, any Zeff should be "Favorited" and kept on-hand.

How to Obtain:

Chef Zeff is obtainable from Rare Recruit or Farmable at Baratie: Chapter 3.

Shark On Tooth - "Enraged" Arlong:

iYYe9m6lkB2Bn.png

Arlong is highly regarded in the community as an extremely powerful unit both as a Captain or a crew-member. He hosts devastating stats with the highest ATK in the game at 1,491.

As a Captain, Arlong holds a top-notch skill that increases all Slasher's ATK by 2. This ATK boost combined with the high stats of Slasher units make the team a top-tier team. The high ATK that Arlong wields allows easy clear of Bosses in both story-mode and Special Islands alike.

As a Crew-member, Arlong wields powerful stats that can clear many enemies with even the weaker 1.5x ATK boosts. His Special works as a nuke for bosses and can drop to 15 turns once MAX.

Arlong's flaws are minimal - great stats, good Captain Effect and a decent special. He can be used in both Force and Slasher teams. The flaws that keep him out of "God Tier" is the weaker boost compared to other Captains like "2.5x ATK to Fighters" or "2x Health and ATK to Tech units".

How to Obtain:

Arlong can be obtained from Rare Recruit or Farmable at Arlong Park: Chapter 14 and 15.

Summary:

If you're super-serious about re-rolling, and want to set yourself up for the future, aim for either Mirror Flame: Portgaz D. Ace or Red-Haired Shanks. They're two of the best/current Captain in current JP meta and will last you a long time. Not only that, but they're Devil Fruit-only, meaning the only way to get them is via the gatcha.

Arlong is amazing as well, and if you pull him you have a solid Captain. He still ranks third, I believe, in ATK in current JP meta, which is pretty insane. However, if you're patient, he can be later farmed for free, so your beginning rolls are probably best used towards something that will cost you Rainbow Gems to obtain later [and a bit of luck involved too].

As for the core main characters [Luffy/Zoro/Nami/etc.], you get a single copy of them as you progress along in the main story. You can get extra via the in-game gatcha, so you can evolve them to their different/respective types. If you're focused on a specific team build, you might want to be careful about how you evolve your "free" one to better fit your playstyle.

In-regards to Rainbow Gems, if you're wanting to get the most out of them save for the specific "rate-up" events, where character recruitment for certain units are boosted. Not only that, but you have a chance to pull event-only units [such as Boa Hancock]. They last 24 hours in the JP version, so I'd imagine the same will apply for the ENG version.

Q:How to reroll
If you are interested in re-rolling, it's easy. Simply delete the game and reinstall. You'll need to download/update the game every time you do so, but it's a relatively quick download. Be sure to wait until after your second set of five Rainbow Gems [immediately following the tutorial and tapping the "Download" 500 times]. This way you'll get two recruits out of each re-roll, instead of just one.

Update: Thanks to linkent for the information!]

Apparently, if you use an App Manager program such as iFunbox for iOS, you can simply delete the non-folder file inside "Documents" [you'll need to browse to it first] to re-do your second recruitment [the one you get for 500 taps during the download screen after the initial tutorial]. You won't be able to re-do your first recruit, but it's still a lot faster this way since you won't have to do the tutorial each time you want to re-roll.

Tips:
Stage drop and EXP list:
quote to reveal

General info:
http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.com.au/

GAF Player list: Quote to reveal

Special Thanks:
chrono01 - for posting the recommended character list

Nice OT.

Ah its live - thanks Raxious
EWmof.gif

The OP Blog posted a quick tutorial on what we can expect from the Buggy Special Island. Seems like im out of luck for now with my Ace team - but Arlong/Slashing and especially Shanks/Heart teams should be successful on this one.

http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/event-buggys-counter-attack.html

I can trade you my Slashing Team for Ace if you want. :p
Still contemplating rerolling, I NEED Ace. ;_;

I already beat the 0 stamina level so it's getting boring, all what's left is wasting stamina failing to get any decent drops. I also already have a 4* Buggy so I'm not very excited about the Special Island event.

Yui

I had no idea this was available in English now. :O
Huge One Piece fan here. So I played the JP version for a bit when it was released, but due to the lack of an English wiki or something back in the day, I stopped.

But nothing stops me now! :D
Got Smooth Alvida on my first Roll and added myself to the GAF Player list.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Nice OT.

I can trade you my Slashing Team for Ace if you want. :p
Still contemplating rerolling, I NEED Ace. ;_;

I already beat the 0 stamina level so it's getting boring, all what's left is wasting stamina failing to get any decent drops. I also already have a 4* Buggy so I'm not very excited about the Special Island event.
You also get skill up cards and exp turtles from the Buggy stage... So even of you have the unit already it's worth the trouble.

Actually I have Arlong now, but low level so it probably won't work xD

Just downloaded this last night, how do we add friends
There is field were you can search for friends... Just need their code.

Raxious

Haha just joshing you ;P

I've got the materials to evolve Usopp lol but I want the God XD, but those crab materials are hard to farm on normal level, the website informing where to farm is giving me purple crabs =( still need to finish Arlong story though.

I'm in the same boat. currently wasting my stamina on farming rather then finishing Arlong.

Meier

Yes...but if you reroll i would go for at least 2 pulls per session. Since you get another free pull after the tapping mini game while downloading additional game data, so you have 2 attempts for every reroll.

I didn't realize you basically get garbage filler until the gem roll. Ended up getting Hachi for my free pull.. he is a beast! I also got Ace with my "pull" from the 5 gems during the download -- seems like I lucked out.

You also get skill up cards and exp turtles from the Buggy stage... So even of you have the unit already it's worth the trouble.

Actually I have Arlong now, but low level so it probably won't work xD

There is field were you can search for friends... Just need their code.

Yeah I guess the only worthwile thing I can do is farm skill books. Any idea what's the next event is supposed to be?

Come again?

I think the english manga uses Zolo instead of Zoro.

cw_sasuke

I didn't realize you basically get garbage filler until the gem roll. Ended up getting Hachi for my free roll.. he is a beast!

Yeah, but you can get units like Hachi also from farming but it can be very time intensive and you might need to replay the same stage like 30 times lol. Thats the good thing right now - Alvida,Buggy, Captain Black, Zeff, Arlong etc. can all be farmed in the story mode with patience.

Looks like it's finally up in Sweden. Downloading now; will play when I get some time :)

Yeah they expanded to a couple more countries today - thats why we are getting another back of free devil fruits/orbs daily.

So anything I need to know before playing? I heard lots of talk about re-rolling before and I'm really not into that kind of stuff. Will I need to start over many times just to get a good character?

Meier

Yeah, but you can get units like Hachi also from farming but it can be very time intensive and you might need to replay the same stage like 30 times lol. Thats the good thing right now - Alvida,Buggy, Captain Black, Zeff, Arlong etc. can all be farmed in the story mode with patience.

What happens when you hit the max crew of 20? Just delete guys and/or use them as power ups?

cw_sasuke

So anything I need to know before playing? I heard lots of talk about re-rolling before and I'm really not into that kind of stuff. Will I need to start over many times just to get a good character?

Actually its all mentioned in the OP - but if you have further question feel free to ask. You dont have to reroll a bunch of times to start the game, most good leaders can be farmed at a later point. Ace/Shanks are Gacha only though. There are many solid units for the beginning - Arlong as a Slashing team leader means that you will be able to steamroll to most of the available content with a friend Arlong.

Just make sure you get the 4* version of the recommended units.

What happens when you hit the max crew of 20? Just delete guys and/or use them as power ups?
You can expand your crew limit via devil fruits in the rare pull menu. I'm at 50 right now and you should probably also aim for around that much, otherwise you'll constantly have clear your box.

1 Orb= 5 more slots.

I'm in the same boat. currently wasting my stamina on farming rather then finishing Arlong.
I know Arlong's gonna be a tough-ish fight as well with the forms he can take so need the delay hammer from Usopp XD at his current mad he is so weak.

So do most of you keep the famous named characters or find some just to useless that you'll sell them, for example I sold off Brown Bear cause he felt useless XD
Someone's gonna say I sold off someone good aren't they X'D

So do most of you keep the famous named characters or find some just to useless that you'll sell them, for example I sold off Brown Bear cause he felt useless XD

Is selling them what's recommended? I always use them as power-up units. I got rid of Fat Alvida, Buggy and Helmeppo so far.

Who the hell is Brown Bear ? xD
Lol says Brown Bear there couldn't remember his name cause he is so forgettable, it's Higuma:
http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/p/solo-27-28.html?m=1
Is selling them what's recommended? I always use them as power-up units. I got rid of Fat Alvida, Buggy and Helmeppo so far.
Nah always use them to power up your peeps, only sell when you have no money, and no space. But as you can see wait for the weekend and you'll be rolling in belli XD

cw_sasuke

Lol says Brown Bear there couldn't remember his name cause he is so forgettable, it's Higuma:
http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/p/solo-27-28.html?m=1

Ah the Thief Boss - yeah i also got rid of him lol. He is and will stay useless.

You got rid of 3 useful characters :eek:
Okay Alvida gets useful once evolved, but Boggy is a good sub/leader for Knowledge teams. And Helmeppo Evo is good for for farming crabs and co. since his skill drops enemy defense shields.

But i also got rid of mine Helmeppo since i didnt knew he would gain a useful skill later on and he is a joke in the Manga/Anime xD

Meier

Man, I haven't gotten a single named character yet from just random fights. Y'all have some good luck! How exactly do you gain Friend Points?

Raxious

I know Arlong's gonna be a tough-ish fight as well with the forms he can take so need the delay hammer from Usopp XD at his current mad he is so weak.

I'm actually tempted to buy a couple of gems to get myself some more slots. That site actually gives the advice of getting roughly 100 spots. That way, you'll be able to keep your evolution stuff, as that takes space as well.

Man, I haven't gotten a single named character yet from just random fights. Y'all have some good luck! How exactly do you gain Friend Points?

You gain friend points for the characters you bring along as the 6th person. ( the one you select once you attempt to do a mission ). A guest gives you 5 FP and someone you added as a friend gives you 10 FP.

cw_sasuke

Well i would say its less luck than patience...considering how often i needed to repeat the mission to get Zeff xD

You gain friend points for the characters you bring along as the 6th person. ( the one you select once you attempt to do a mission ). A guest gives you 5 FP and someone you added as a friend gives you 10 FP.

And you get FP as daily login Boni and when other Friends opr Guests use your Captain as a leader.

I'm actually tempted to buy a couple of gems to get myself some more slots. That site actually gives the advice of getting roughly 100 spots. That way, you'll be able to keep your evolution stuff, as that takes space as well.
100 spots, Hmmmm may need to actually buy some gems then, got 30 spots and 10-20 spots are more or less evolution materials. Also just managed to pull a Shanks =D need to power him up cause he's not too great at the current stages XD

You got rid of 3 useful characters :eek:
Okay Alvida gets useful once evolved, but Boggy is a good sub/leader for Knowledge teams. And Helmeppo Evo is good for for farming crabs and co. since his skill drops enemy defense shields.

But i also got rid of mine Helmeppo since i didnt knew he would gain a useful skill later on and he is a joke in the Manga/Anime xD

Alvida and Helmeppo are useful? That's news to me, I need to look at that blog more closely. I got rid of a 3* Buggy because I got a 4* one later on. I also almost threw away Vivi because I forgot that she is "Miss Wednesday" lol

cw_sasuke

100 spots, Hmmmm may need to actually buy some gems then, got 30 spots and 10-20 spots are more or less evolution materials. Also just managed to pull a Shanks =D need to power him up cause he's not too great at the current stages XD

Damn....thats a nice pull, congrats !!
Alvida and Helmeppo are useful? That's news to me, I need to look at that blog more closely. I got rid of a 3* Buggy because I got a 4* one later on. I also almost threw away Vivi because I forgot that she is "Miss Wednesday" lol

Well okay if you have the better version of Buggy than its okay - thought you just got rid of him. Alvida Evo version active skill is amazing for Boss battles.

Meier

I see, thanks!

Does your crew not actually level up from fighting? Is it only from using the power up option?

cw_sasuke

I see, thanks!

Does your crew not actually level up from fighting? Is it only from using the power up option?

Power Up only, the exp you get from fighting only counts towards your Pirate Level.

This game needs a sound volume control toggle I love hearing the "schting" sound of perfected a tap but it's too loud for me to listen to my podcasts along with playing the game, chose to turn of the BGM but the SE is too loud =(

What's better place to farm yellow/blue crabs and purple penguins? I just got 5 red penguins in a row, but it's useless for me at ths moment. I need to evolve my Usopp, Sanji and Nami.

cw_sasuke

Can you get multiple drops in one fight (screen)? I think that you can't, so I always attack the guy I want to get first. Didn't see a confirmation of that anywhere though.
You can only get one drop per stage. But as said it doesn't matter who you attack first because the units that will drop probably have been already decided when you entered the Dungeon.

Xeroblade

You can only get one drop per stage. But as said it doesn't matter who you attack first because the units that will drop probably have been already decided when you entered the Dungeon.

This is what I wanted to know. Thank you! So I guess I see no point in ever changing targets.

cw_sasuke

Just tried the trainibg forest for the first time... Used Zeff team an won lol. Maybe I can use it for the Buggy event as well.

You keep getting so many weak characters; it's hard to keep track of them. It seems like characters don't gain experience from battles, right? So you don't have to worry about what characters to use in that respect. Do you guys use the characters you don't care for to level up or to sell? I barely even know what to do with my bellies. Is PT only used for getting "FP recruit"? And what's RCV? And I assume the captain ability is passive and always active as long as that character is captain? Sorry for all the questions but there's so much clutter and acronyms in this game ;b It's kind of fun though.

cw_sasuke

Yeah your Captains and your Friends Captain ability are passive and always active. RCV stands for recovery and is the amount of HP you get back when there is food in your RCV slot.

You generally user the shitty units to power up your main leader and Subs.

Top Bottom