• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoRaider

Genji is SO good. I just had 2 matches with more than 20 eliminations using Genji.
At first i didn't liked him but the more i use him, the more i like him. His Ultimate is not that great imo. but that deflect ability... i love when i block Pharah from using her Ultimate with it: "Justice rai..." XD

xviper

most annoying heroes to kill are Mei and Tracer, have fun running around Tracer, they should increase the cooldown of Tracer's blink ability and they should just remove Mei from the game

Last night was fun. We got camped hard at the spawn on Temple of Anubis and my friend rage quit. Probably need to play with some Gaffers.

On the positive side of things. I did close out some games with Roadhog with over 80% hook accuracy. Always feels nice to pull Pharah out of the sky.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
most annoying heroes to kill are Mei and Tracer, have fun running around Tracer, they should increase the cooldown of Tracer's blink ability and they should just remove Mei from the game
tumblr_inline_ndqc17q6TM1sqqavy.jpg

<3 but really, you kill Mei from a distance and tracer has low HP

vypek

Tried Mei out when 5 other teammates decided to choose her. Did much better with her than I did in the beta. It was pretty fun. We lost though; even after people switched to other characters. There is something really tough about fighting people who have "mained" a character and can use them competently.

Probably a stupid question, but just curious.

On the Statistics page, are Eliminations what would normally be called Kills?

Kills combined with what would normally also be assists.

Tried Mei out when 5 other teammates decided to choose her. Did much better with her than I did in the beta. It was pretty fun. We lost though; even after people switched to other characters. There is something really tough about fighting people who have "mained" a character and can use them competently.

Kills combined with what would normally also be assists.

Eliminations are kills + assists.

Tracer is fine.

Ah ok, so theres no one clear stat to show only your kills?

LiK

A good Tracer is def hard to kill. Really annoying character to go 1v1. Mei is annoying for the ability to just hide in ice.

I haven't played either character but I'll check them out tonight.

Ark

The amount of people I've seen that just pick whatever they want and usually end up being the second person playing a certain hero is driving me insane.

No, you aren't good enough to make double Tracer or double Junkrat work. And you definitely aren't going to make double Reaper work. I've lost a fair few games today because of this.

gryvan

I got called an aimbotter yesterday when I was playing tracer :/

the salt in some of these players are real

The amount of people I've seen that just pick whatever they want and usually end up being the second person playing a certain hero is driving me insane.

No, you aren't good enough to make double Tracer or double Junkrat work. And you definitely aren't going to make double Reaper work. I've lost a fair few games today because of this.

Of course double Reaper doesn't work. You gotta add a few more Reapers, and then you've got a competitive team. Nothing can stop you.

LiK

Hanzo is too OP, imo. One shot kills with a charged shot from anywhere in the map. You just need to be near his reticule and you're dead. They need to fix him for consoles at least. I don't see this BS happening with Widowmaker when it comes to sniping.

rdytoroll

Gotta love the good old instalock of 2 Reapers, 2 Tracer and 1 Hanzo. Truly a team composition for the ages

You'd think with this game being 40€ people would know that they bought a team game. Truly baffles me. At this point I just think half the people are high, the other half are drunk

Gotta love the good old instalock of 2 Reapers, 2 Tracer and 1 Hanzo. Truly a team composition for the ages

You'd think with this game being 40€ people would know that they bought a team game. Truly baffles me. At this point I just think half the people are high, the other half are drunk

Or all of them are both.

In the last 3 pages people have claimed the OPness of 5 different characters, delicious, keep them coming guys, I am at work so all I have are the salty posts and balance experts to get me trough the day.

24hr

A good Tracer is def hard to kill. Really annoying character to go 1v1. Mei is annoying for the ability to just hide in ice.

I haven't played either character but I'll check them out tonight.

I still can't play against Tracer, she really is a pain!

In the last 3 pages people have claimed the OPness of 5 different characters, delicious, keep them coming guys, I am at work so all I have are the salty posts and balance experts to get me trough the day.

You know who's really broken? Mercy. I don't like how she can heal people. That gun of hers is effective enough. Get rid of the healing rod and make the gun her only weapon, and she's good.

Maybe get rid of the gun too.

Schaulustiger

Neo Member
It's no fun sitting at work when all you want to do is play Overwatch. This game is pure crack. This and Rocket League will probably be the only multiplayer games I'll play over the next couple years.

Braag

Man the community on PC is really terrible. People talking shit and calling each other names. After each defeat your team is fighting about who's fault it all is. It's just awful.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Man the community on PC is really terrible. People talking shit and calling each other names. After each defeat your team is fighting about who's fault it all is. It's just awful.

I haven't experienced this at all, in all my hours I've had to only report one person.

Killed a dude by landing my mech on him as it was called down.

No POTG.

Holy shit you can titanfall gib someone in this? I didn't even know it was possible.

I haven't experienced this at all, in all my hours I've had to only report one person.

Yeah, in my... 70 hours including beta? I've run into maybe 4 or 5 obnoxious jerks. Okay, maybe slightly more, but most of the time it's nothing more than a single mild bm remark and no one pays it any mind.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
6-7 hours gameplay and I had only one person who was an ass :/ what region are you playing?

marrec

Banned

Haven't seen this either, all my teams have been mostly positive. There was one dude who was slightly salty but nothing too crazy.

I'm used to DOTA though

I haven't seen any of this at all. The worst I've seen was an organized team that kept picking all the same heros (different one each spawn) spamming THEY SEE ME TROLLIN, THEY HATIN in chat after the round which they won.

LiK

Probably why I'm enjoying PS4. Barely any voice and no one has a keyboard hooked up. Best of both worlds.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!

Really? After 14 lvls, i mostly met people who don't say a thing.

Braag

I've never reported anyone, I usually just follow how everyone loses their shit after the match without getting involved.

6-7 hours gameplay and I had only one person who was an ass :/ what region are you playing?

Europe. Probably with lot of eastern european players since I live in Finland.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah. Was to be expected though with this kinda game.

Fliesen

Probably why I'm enjoying PS4. Barely any voice and no one has a keyboard hooked up. Best of both worlds.

which is somewhat of a shame because it's hard to tell people "maybe someone - who's not me, as i am the only one playing support right now - should pick a hero that can effectively pick off Torbjorn turrets"

But since the good often comes with so much bad - people being shitty and all that - i don't really mind that. - can't even mute people on text chat, right?
I should use voice chat in GAF games more often, but i mostly play when my girlfriend's asleep in the room next door.

NeoRaider

Hanzo is too OP, imo. One shot kills with a charged shot from anywhere in the map. You just need to be near his reticule and you're dead. They need to fix him for consoles at least. I don't see this BS happening with Widowmaker when it comes to sniping.

Glad i am not the only one who noticed this. He is killing heroes with 200-250 health with one shot and it's not even headshot.

Same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom