• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
6mYUZXB.jpg

Fuck this shit

I'm playing on PS4 today for the first time after playing on PC a lot so far. These early level games.... They make you want to tear your hair out

Sifl

D.va is the perfect punching bag. Especially when people that don't know how to use her are shooting at u from across the map.

MUnited83

For you.
D.Va's ultimate is absolutely the most fun ultimate in the game, imo. Just so many ways it rewards creativity and understanding of her kit as a whole with timings and boost trajectories. Tons of higher impact ults exist, but man, none are as satisfying to get right imo.

EDIT: SEAGULL PLAYING D.VA O/
I've been absolutely loving D.VA lately , she's so fun to play as. Boosting to getting behind enemy lines, boosting to disrupt enemy attacks or throw them off a cliff, using shield to tank huge ammounts of damage from trigger-happy enemies , escape a complicated situation by boosting the fuck out of there and reapproach it. Then when out of the mechanics she has a surprisingly good pistol that you can surprise people with, taking care of McCrees and Reapers at mid distance even.

Man D VA is so fucking awesome. My only problem with her is that at the skill level I'm at people don't fall for her ult anymore . It has too big of a tell and people have plenty of time to get away, so the most I've killed with it was 3 people only :(

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
We after almost 20 triple grey crates in a row I got a legendary skin, for a hero I hate. Blizzard, please.

Gryph

What's with the D.VA hate you jerks?

She's great. She's just not really a tank, she's a disruptor.

Nothing feels better then flying her up to sniper rest, eating the bullets with defense matrix and then blowing them away.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
I've been absolutely loving D.VA lately , she's so fun to play as. Boosting to getting behind enemy lines, boosting to disrupt enemy attacks or throw them off a cliff, using shield to tank huge ammounts of damage from trigger-happy enemies , escape a complicated situation by boosting the fuck out of there and reapproach it. Then when out of the mechanics she has a surprisingly good pistol that you can surprise people with, taking care of McCrees and Reapers at mid distance even.

Man D VA is so fucking awesome. My only problem with her is that at the skill level I'm at people don't fall for her ult anymore . It has too big of a tell and people have plenty of time to get away, so the most I've killed with it was 3 people only :(

fly up, and let it fall down on them >> they never look up to see if something falls down.

What's with the D.VA hate you jerks?

She's great. She's just not really a tank, she's a disruptor.

Nothing feels better then flying her up to sniper rest, eating the bullets with defense matrix and then blowing them away.

I think you are right. D.VA is not the tank type you use to get your people behind enemy lines. she is the one your team uses to break them up. fly over them and fall down behind them, shooting so your team can shoot them in the back while you die/get away. Bash into them and let them fly in every direction or push widowmaker from her sniper spots.
and if you lose your mech, just shoot widowmaker. the pistol is precise enough to annoy her big time.

I wish there was some kind of incentive for playing support (aside from winning the match), so more people would do it. I don't mind playing support, but I don't want to do it every game.

LiK

Shitty Mei users who dunno where to put walls are fucking annoying. One guy kept making walls blocking me from attacking guys. What's the fucking point?

24hr

I wish there was some kind of incentive for playing support (aside from winning the match), so more people would do it. I don't mind playing support, but I don't want to do it every game.

What kind of incentive though? I feel like winning the match is the best reward. If there was an incentive for one role there would have to be one for others. But I agree that people seem to deter from it, or they do on console at least.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

Agreed. I like playing as Lucio but i don't wanna play as him all the time.

Healers don't get enough credit.

I think this is something that needs to happen. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a team with no healer or tank and I've begrudgingly played one. Maybe if there was some incentive to do so (besides giving you a better chance of winning) people would do it more.

MUnited83

For you.
fly up, and let it fall down on them >> they never look up to see if something falls down.

I think you are right. D.VA is not the tank type you use to get your people behind enemy lines. she is the one your team uses to break them up. fly over them and fall down behind them, shooting so your team can shoot them in the back while you die/get away. Bash into them and let them fly in every direction or push widowmaker from her sniper spots.
and if you lose your mech, just shoot widowmaker. the pistol is precise enough to annoy her big time.
I wish. I do that basically everytime. I think people are just wiser at the level i'm at and go for cover as soon as they hear "nerf this". Well, at the very least, its effective of getting them off the control point for a little bit só its still a useful move.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Shitty Mei users who dunno where to put walls are fucking annoying. One guy kept making walls blocking me from attacking guys. What's the fucking point?

I saw a Mei ruin so many ults from her teammates I was sure she was trolling.

Moonlight

Banned
I wish. I do that basically everytime. I think people are just wiser at the level i'm at and go for cover as soon as they hear "nerf this"
Still making an impact either way. Scatters basically any team off the objective because the ultimate is worth respecting if your name isn't Reinhardt or Mei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom