• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
CjhZdLcUUAA1CDC.jpg

The hardest battle I've ever had.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
What are the heroes you guys have never played?

After 15 hours, I still haven't touched Reaper, Zenyetta, Zarya, Tracer,

Dalek

Been having some shitty games tonight. Maybe I should play with PS4 GAF. My fun level has dropped from getting crushed left and right.

Flintty

I got my first Legendary last night and it was that fucking Dick Tracy costume for Cowboy dude FML. I wish I could break it down for coins.

azyless

I'm only at 5 hours but most of them, I tend to stick to Lucio/Junkrat/Roadhog. Haven't even touched any of the offense characters yet.

BY2K

Membero Americo
23rd Level Up crate.

Jackshit.

In 23 crates I think I can count the number of skins I got in one hand.

Blizzard, pls.

I can not express how much fun he is.
He was my third character that I tried, but stuck with him now.
He can cause so much damage and chaos. Plus his deplorable trap, and his remote detonated explosive you throw can be so effective.

I'm assuming you have that skin then? If so it's badass.

sappyday

Bought 5 loot boxes. The first one gave me 4 skins with one being a legendary for McCree (Gambler). The other 4 gives me sprays and lines :/

grimmiq

I don't know how as Reinhardt I could possibly get Most Kills, Most Objective Kills, Most Objective Time and Damage Done..But it happened.

So i cant just hand over cash for valkyrie?
I gotta play the lotto?

Gotta play the lotto until you either get it or get 1000 credits to buy it.

Also..I have yet to hear a single person on PS4..I have join chat and join group chat, I could hear people in the beta and haven't changed any settings...but in 4 days and something like 60 matches, still haven't heard a single person on a mic.

Not a fan of how the matchmaking feeds solo queue players to large premade groups who also get a 20% exp bonus for the privilege of stomping them out.

Moonlight

Banned
I'm definitely enjoying my time as D.Va.
Also getting the hang of using off-mech mode. That's a strong pistol.
D.Va's deceptively strong outside her mech. She can't take more than a stiff breeze but her pistol is insanely good and she's skinny enough to make hitting her more work than it should be. Most of the time I choose not to use her pilot form ult because I can usually make do outside of it taking care of extra bold Widowmakers and the like.

The only characters I have no experience with are Zenyatta, Mercy and Symetra.

On the other side of the coin,

the most played characters are Roadhog with a handsome 72% win rate McCree with a 66% and a not so proud Bastion with 60%.

Hex

Banned
He can cause so much damage and chaos. Plus his deplorable trap, and his remote detonated explosive you throw can be so effective.

I'm assuming you have that skin then? If so it's badass.

Yeah I love the skin.
I love using the bomb to blow myself into the air and over walls and up on walkways.
He is not as fancy or effective as some, but I think he is great all around utility.

I used everyone in the beta, in release the only ones I haven't touched are McCree and Mei. I played McCree a lot in beta but usually when I get the chance to be offense now I choose differently and I've got two other friends who are always playing Mei so I just don't bother with the thought of picking her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom