• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
While my PotG isn't exactly stellar, I finally got to see my newly acquired (purchased via currently?) Highlight Intro after the match.

Cjhr5t6VEAAsimX.jpg

This, imo, is possibly the best of the three HIs.

LiK

HAHAHAHA, got the Lucio gold robot skin. Wanted that! Also got a Legendary for Pharah but don't really care for the Native American one. I'll equip it anyway for variety.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
The only legendary skin I've gotten is this one.

1ajPHE9.png

Not only have I never played that character, but that's one boring ass skin.

Sifl

The only legendary skin I've gotten is this one.

1ajPHE9.png

Not only have I never played that character, but that's one boring ass skin.
You should give her a try, she's basically a hard counter for Tracer with her turrets+weapon. Problem is she's only good on certain maps.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
At least you don't have a 12 sec cd on shots as widowmaker.

at least you are a tank absorbing dmg and healing yourself and shooting fools in the face. Im a sniper that misses all his shots.

Thats like a healer that doesnt heal

Jolkien

Walked in one too many 'trap rooms' full of turrets did ya? ;)

Walked in a room with 12 turret (bottom left of room in the temple on hanamura). I died in about 2 seconds. Switched to Winston. Took them all down got my trophy to sweep those :p

IvanJ

Banned
What are the heroes you guys have never played?

After 15 hours, I still haven't touched Reaper, Zenyetta, Zarya, Tracer,
I tried all of them at least once, but some I simply have no skill to utilize, or just seem too confusing and/or pointless to use.

So I stick with:
Reinhardt on King of the Hill maps. I really enjoy deploying the shield for my teammates to hide behind and take out opponents. Especially when I can close off one entrance point while holding the objective.

Torbjorn and Junkrat when on defense, depending on the map. Torbjorn more when defending Payload, Junkrat when defending a point.

Pharrah on offense on open space maps.
Soldier 76 on offense on Payload, I try to hug the vehicle and keep deploying health.

How's the game on PS4 compared to PC? I'd rather pick this on PS4 to play with my brother/friends.

As someone who has both, they are exactly the same game except one uses a mouse and keyboard. Personally I'm more comfortable with a controller and it's very tight and responsive.

Jolkien

Wow I checked my ranking expecting to be pretty terrible, I'm ranked 42 on Mercy, I'll gladly take it. 57% win rate, not sure if it's good, I'm guessing average.

So I'm apparently the #39 Mei on Master Overwatch. I play on Xbox One, so is that stat just among Xbox One users, or users on Xbox One, PS4, and PC as well?

Moonlight

Banned
What are the heroes you guys have never played?

After 15 hours, I still haven't touched Reaper, Zenyetta, Zarya, Tracer,
So far I haven't touched Reaper, Soldier 76, Genji, Symmetra, and Widowmaker. I gave Reinhardt like half a shot. Just didn't really like how he played, and I love the idea of Tracer, I'm just... really bad at that idea. Either just no interest or a skill floor that's too intimidating.

LiK

Dat feel when I was thinking "This should be the POTG" and then the game chooses me and everyone can see how badass I was lol

The last three levels gave me at least one legendary drop.

One was Symmetra's goddess skin.
Second was a duplicate of the SAME DAMN THING (200 coins)
Last was a 500 coin drop.

All in all, I'm ready for my streak of spray and portrait drops now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom