• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT2| A New Low in Unlocking and Microtransaction Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

What's a good controller set up on ps4 to play Lucio and be able to do wall rides? Now with the jump button mapped to x ours impossible to use this feature. I tried with R3 but I really do not like that input at all because it affects my grip on the stick.

I'm thinking of double dipping on this game because of this but I rather not.

let the L1 button be your jump. It makes it easier to glide

crossfade depends on you I had it as R3

Satch

Banned
What's a good controller set up on ps4 to play Lucio and be able to do wall rides? Now with the jump button mapped to x ours impossible to use this feature. I tried with R3 but I really do not like that input at all because it affects my grip on the stick.

I'm thinking of double dipping on this game because of this but I'd rather not.

i have it on x still

rdytoroll

I feel like many of the legendary skins are lacking and frankly are just boring. Just got the Mako Roadhog skin, but there aren't any others that really interest me

Poetaster

Banned
let the L1 button be your jump. It makes it easier to glide

crossfade depends on you I had it as R3
This is the way. He's so great on consoles when you play him aggressively. His speed and mobility gives opponents a rough time, and bullying snipers who don't expect you to make it up to their perch is the best. You gotta believe.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
bad day today, solo queuing, with different gaf groups, it didnt matter, just bad beat after bad beat. Gotta shrug it off son, gotta shrug it off ;_;

brawly

I'm thinking of double dipping on this game because of this but I'd rather not.

Try L3? I have all my jumps on left stick click. Love it for Genji and Hanzo, but don't play much Lucio.

Protip: You can see how much HP the Mercy healing you has. If you see ANYTHING less than 75%, ask yourself immediately "Why has my healer been damaged?". I'm getting so sick of having a Tracer/Reaper/Winston dance all over my ass for 30 seconds as every single person I fly towards leaves me to die, then they start spamming the "I need healing" comms line and complaining in chat when I'm having to talk the long walk back to the payload. I swear, it's been getting far worse these last few days.

If you let your healer die, you're a terrible player.

They're busy, pull out your blaster. It's quite effective.

JGLS

Hot damn, just had a random match in Lijiang with one of those D.VA waifu players who only exclusively play with her on my team and oh boy, did he suck. I'm talking like he couldn't last 15 seconds with the mech on a firefight, much less out of it. His ult didn't kill a single person, and one time he sent it over the edge of the map. I've never seen anything like this, especially for someone, I imagine, has been playing mostly with a single character. He was level 45, the whole rest of us were late 20's/early 30's, and was pretty tough, but we did manage to win.

Satch

Banned
Protip: You can see how much HP the Mercy healing you has. If you see ANYTHING less than 75%, ask yourself immediately "Why has my healer been damaged?". I'm getting so sick of having a Tracer/Reaper/Winston dance all over my ass for 30 seconds as every single person I fly towards leaves me to die, then they start spamming the "I need healing" comms line and complaining in chat when I'm having to talk the long walk back to the payload. I swear, it's been getting far worse these last few days.

If you let your healer die, you're a terrible player.

or theyre busy trying to kill the other thousand people on the enemy team fuck off omg the mercy victimization is so AIDS USE YOUR GUN AND FIGHT BACK

Klyka

Banned
I don't think I can deal with this game anymore.

Nothing I do makes any sense.

Taking a break will only mean I'll come back to an even stronger opposition.

Might just have to call it quits here.

Sometimes pubs really are the worst.

We are atacking and there's two Widow on our team. Just why?

Lol, I'm usually pretty cool with letting players play who they want out the gate, but today on Attack we had a Widow and a Hanzo and was getting shit done, so I kindly typed in the chat that maybe we should switch out a sniper as we need people on the point and the Hanzo changed to a Widow so we had two widows... Not sure if it was trolling me to be honest. In the last 10 seconds they switched to Genji and Tracer and didn't have time to get to the point. We lost.

y1JHWLDh.jpg
I hate this bird forever!

Canucked

That's cause for the most part the only people who bother with Zarya at least sort of know how to use her

She's on my list to learn. I'm finding I like tanks the best, just for fun, but still trying to diversify because I don't wanna be the dude who won't change with the need.

I'm the only tank on our team. I pull to the side to wait for the health to respawn before pushing the payload through the last corner. 1/5 health.

Why wouldn't the 1/2 health Junkrat come and stand on the health spawn while I have my shield up?

Good is the key word here. There are few things in this game that annoy me more than when people pick a sniper on offense and are terrible with them.

How do you suppose people get good with them? People gotta play the class to get good at it and along the way they are going to suck. That's just the breaks.

KingClown

Pretty mixed day so far, had some good wins in the morning and the early afternoon, but have been having a rough time in the last several matches, got a few losses in a row and wasn't playing any of the heroes very well during them.

Gotta keep truckin' though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom