• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2013 |OT1| Never mind, Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Definitely watch the video, because it is one of the most amazing moments in debate history.
Yeah, that was incredible.
jbl8DeWijZi698.png

ha

Yeah, that was incredible.
On one hand it's a little bit too much and supports Clinton's words from the other day, but at the same time someone needs to tell it straight. There are people who should not have guns and unfortunately it seems like there is a significant group of gun owners who cannot be trusted to think logically when it comes to their guns. It's a problem and we cannot stay silent about it.

Tim-E

Obummer has a 21 gun salute scheduled for today. They're being used symbolically; these will be the last guns fired during his second term because his thugs are on their way to your homes to collect them from you.

American Flag is really Purple far away lol

when you mix red white and blue that is what you get, I learned that in art class

so I get the purple theme for the girls

Purple is also Royal color... King Obama indeed

Tim-E

American Flag is really Purple far away lol

when you mix red white and blue that is what you get, I learned that in art class

so I get the purple theme for the girls

Purple is also Royal color... King Obama indeed

It's all that purple haze those potted up kids are smoking. smh Obama.

Found on Rapture Ready re: watching Obama sworn in publicly.

I have to take my husband to the surgeon tomorrow to get his bypass surgery scheduled. Even the time spent in the waiting room will be far more pleasant than watching BHO smirk.

I don't really get why the second inauguration of the first black president is that big a deal (beyond any presidential inauguration being a big deal by default). Surely the first was the more historic one?

Tim-E

He spent a considerable amount of the speech talking about climate change. Please, please, please make this a considerable focus of this term.

Jackson50

I really can't wait for something other than gun control to be the topic de jour. Although it is amusing that not to long ago I recall people talking about how the right already won the gun control debate and that he topic was dead as an issue.

Probably Phoenix Dark
As do I. Not that gun violence should be ignored. But it seems a disconcerting number of Americans remain uninterested in actually solving the problem. When I examined President Obama's proposal, the inadequacy of the provisions was unnerving. Not only because of their modesty, but also the hysterical overreaction from conservatives. Nevertheless, I'll take these provisions because they might ignite an incremental approach. It seems a similar approach is succeeding, albeit at a frustratingly languid pace, in resolving the social and economic desolation of our country. And that's as essential to reducing violence as gun control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom