• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2013 |OT1| Never mind, Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeke

Banned
This really illustrates the difference between Senators and House members and being accountable to an entire state and just a small district.

SleazyC

God at this C-Span caller is the most blatantly racist crazy bitch I've ever heard get through the call line

She hit all the points too

1. WHERE IS BIRTH CERTIFICATE?? No one ever saw it!
2. This guy has no education to be president! (I bet this crazy bitch dropped out of high school)
3. Black people are just wellfare moochers. I had 7 black people working with me and there are only 3 left and they all collect wellfare and are lazy and don't care if they lose their job or not lololol

I bet if CSPAN didn't cut her call she would have said that at least the hispanics have the self-respect to be quiet when they're cleaning up after white people in their service jobs unlike those uppity black people
I don't watch CSPAN too often but are these the level of callers they usually get?

watershed

Banned
I made the terrible mistake of clicking on a link with one of those #tcot hashtags. It linked to a Benghazi article, then I read the comments...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
This really illustrates the difference between Senators and House members and being accountable to an entire state and just a small district.

It illustrates the effects of gerrymandering.

You can't redraw state lines with the state legislature.

slit

I get the feeling that this is going to piss off the Tea Party so much that they demand a hardline approach with the debt ceiling. Obama has said he won't negotiate on that. Something will have to give come March.

Wilsongt

The Republican party really, really needs to look within itself to find out what the fuck it is going to do in the next few years once they keep getting slaughtered during elections.

sogood.gif

xDmXF.jpg

Oh, is it even right to call this the fiscal cliff anymore since they put a big part of this off for two months?

Boehner voted yes? Smart enough to try and save his ass I guess.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Shame it passed. Not passing would have made for some comedy gold.

Chichikov

Damn, I thought there will be a majority of Republican yeas, doesn't look like it at the moment.
It's going to get UGLY in the GOP.

RDreamer

Grover trying to pretend he's still relevant:

Grover Norquist ‏@GroverNorquist
The Bush tax cuts lapsed at midnight last night. Every R voting for Senate bill is cutting taxes and keeping his/her pledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom