• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexa

"He's on our side, he's one of the good guys."
This guy is great. Black and white everything.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP ...

NeoXChaos

Darrel Rowland
‏@darreldrowland
Ohio Gov. John Kasich on stakes of Granite State primary: “If I don’t do well in New Hampshire, I’m going home. I’m not dragging it out.”

Sahil KapurVerified account
‏@sahilkapur
OBAMA: "I will not campaign for, vote for or support any candidate, even in my own party, who does not support common-sense gun reform."

Kyle Kondik ‏@kkondik 42m42 minutes ago
Kyle Kondik Retweeted Sahil Kapur
Very hard to assemble a 218-member U.S. House Democratic majority with no pro-gun Democrats under this map.

‏@Taniel
@kkondik if Gardner can make his personhood support a non-issue in CO, not implausible for pro-gun control Dems to win some marginal CDs.

yle Kondik ‏@kkondik 36m36 minutes ago
Kyle Kondik Retweeted Taniel
It can be done - but Democrats need to actually recruit these folks, like Rahm did. Will future DCCCs be able to?

Kyle Kondik ‏@kkondik 35m35 minutes ago
Flip side of this is that the next Dem House majority, whenever it comes, will be most urban/suburban-centered ever. Not pro-gun hotbeds

Matthew Waymack
‏@jmwaymack
@kkondik @darreldrowland Unless Rubio wins NH, a case for @JebBush to stick around until March 15 and let Florida/Ohio decide could be made.
Kyle Kondik ‏@kkondik 43m43 minutes ago
Kyle Kondik Retweeted Matthew Waymack
At a certain point some may realize that continuing flagging candidacies only makes Trump or Cruz nom likelier

Brinbe

Trump gonna build those super walls.

Oh shit, more protesters hahaha

Obama has his townhall thing on CNN and this Trump rally is sadly a better watch.

Hexa

Oh shit. He's on it again. I didn't know that.
I13Dz6C.jpg

Hexa

"I have a dream that one day Apple and companies like Apple will build their factories here instead of China."
loooooool

Trump's tariff proposals scare me the most. 35%. Thirty-five percent.

How many sitting senators are actually insane to go along with those things? I can't imagine there's even 30 who are that economically and foreign policy illiterate to go along with that stuff?

Would be interesting to see the D/R split on the vote though.

Makai

How many sitting senators are actually insane to go along with those things? I can't imagine there's even 30 who are that economically and foreign policy illiterate to go along with that stuff?

Would be interesting to see the D/R split on the vote though.
I think a lot of Democrats would be on board for something like that. At least stronger than we have now. I know Bernie is down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom