• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of Democrats would be on board for something like that. At least stronger than we have now. I know Bernie is down.

Warren and Bernie uniting with Trump, Cruz, and Mike Lee would be so weird, lol.

edit: Trump encouraging people to bring guns to work parties and concerts, this is America.

Hexa

E8dR7VC.gif

Tarkus

Trump was right about VA hospitals though. It's so bad. It's not as much in terms of the quality of care the veterans receive, but the lack of efficiency and enthusiasm the staff has from my experience. The absolute worst hospital I've been to, by far.

Brinbe

Man, I can see exactly why Trump appeals to these ppl. Hard to see how he doesn't win with the enthusiasm he garners. Don't see how Rubio and the other establishment guys match that.

Hexa

Does he have rights to use Eye of the Tiger. Huckabee got in trouble for it I believe.
Why not just the official fight song?

Tarkus

lol we like to have a good time here in PoliGAF don't we.

This is great.

That one guy figured me out from the rabid dogs quote but fortunately plenty of people haven't noticed.
I love this.

The same guy is onto me too. I wish the thread was more active though.

Hope we don't get banned.

Tarkus

Hey, I'm doing my best. I was all Rubio quotes for the first 3-4 and they were subtle. Besides, the greatest troll has been perma'd and his name rhymes with kleenexpark.

Cerium

You guys are using their best hits, you're being too obvious. You've gotta hit up those deeper cuts.

I got like 5 serious replies agreeing with the Ben Carson rabid dogs quote.

After that I figured anything goes.

As an aside: I never want to hear holier than thou Europeans talk shit about ignorant Americans again.

I got like 5 serious replies agreeing with the Ben Carson rabid dogs quote.

After that I figured anything goes.

As an aside: I never want to hear holier than thou Europeans talk shit about ignorant Americans again.

You should check out some of the Roma threads.

That's some real weird shit.

Holmes

When PoliGaf sends people to troll other threads, they're not sending their best people.
Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make. Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war. I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That's were the fun is.

Tarkus

He flew far too close to the sun, dude straight up went a step further than he should have.

He used a mod's actual face as an emoji. At least that's what I hear.
Was it stumpokapow's? He was on Conan. A shot of his face should be fair game since he was on national TV.

Yerp, roma threads are some of the most depressing stuff you can see on neogaf.

Republicans wanting teachers to have guns while also wanting hardass teachers seems like a recipe for a teacher shooting up a class room one day.

then all you need to do is give guns to your children to protect them from crazy liberal academia going on a rampage.

Hexa

Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make. Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war. I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That's were the fun is.

That's actually kind of brilliant.

Makai

This birther stuff makes it harder for Ted to become Trump's running mate. Not sure who else he could take, anyway. He definitely should pick a Senator.

danm999

Rubio would be a better pick than Cruz if he can figure out how to square their immigration policies.

"Marco is a tremedous young man who was a little misguided about a few things. I'm gonna take him under my wing and show him how we can make deals to fix the terrible problems facing our country and make America great again."

And then he, I dunno, puts him in a headlock and ruffles up his hair or something.

Will Trump even pick a politician though? He might just pick a business associate or something.

Hexa

"Marco is a tremedous young man who was a little misguided about a few things. I'm gonna take him under my wing and show him how we can make deals to fix the terrible problems facing our country and make America great again."

And then he, I dunno, puts him in a headlock and ruffles up his hair or something.

Will Trump even pick a politician though? He might just pick a business associate or something.

I think its more likely he picks a business associate, celebrity, or renowned military vet than a politician. Keeping up the anti-establishment sentiment is crucial, especially if he goes against Hillary.

Makai

How many real live politicians will actually accept a spot on that ticket?

Rick Scott is Governor of Florida, it's better than pretty much anything else he can get.
Most of the guys in the race would do it. Their careers are over and Trump is their only chance at the White House. Even Jeb would consider it.

danm999

I think its more likely he picks a business associate, celebrity, or renowned military vet than a politician. Keeping up the anti-establishment sentiment is crucial, especially if he goes against Hillary.

He's gotta pick a politician to round out the ticket. You don't pick your clone as VP. A legislator can "help him make deals."

I can see both cases here, but actually, I've stopped trying to guess what Trump will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom