• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
X2AzvcW.png
It begins.

No, Rubio won't make 2nd in New Hampshire like he wants to and Trump will clean up a lot of the other states.
Trump somehow being unstoppable is basically pure assumption, if Trump's momentum begins to stall, the hype will die down. The key is his positive momentum.

aTTckr

Basing the statement off a random conversation of heated electioneering seems pretty silly. Most of the politically active and well-educated people I know are pro-Bernie (though really, anecdotal evidence is stupid).

Well-educated doesn't necessarily translate to actual knowledge about policy. I highly doubt that many of his college student supporters are well versed in the ramifications and feasibility of his proposals. Which is not too surprising since even the candidate they support can only shout Wall Street when asked about the roots of current problems facing the US. Well thought through solutions or thorough reasoning is not something the entire campaign seems to be interested in. It is just the left wing version of the populist snake oil that makes Trump popular.

Cheebo

Banned
Rubio is going to be the nominee ladies and gentleman. His predictit/PredictWise numbers going to be skyrocketing tonight

Trump has lost. Rubio's performance has been good enough to convince donors that he is The Candidate. Maybe we'll start seeing the Jeb donors shift. Will be interesting to see how Trump reacts to the loss. Could he implode now that his aura of impenetrable power is gone?

Hillary...gotta say I'm surprised. It's not over, she can continue to build on her lead given that Sanders' strong areas are drying up. But this is not looking good even though she's going to win.

Trump has lost. Rubio's performance has been good enough to convince donors that he is The Candidate. Maybe we'll start seeing the Jeb donors shift. Will be interesting to see how Trump reacts to the loss. Could he implode now that his aura of impenetrable power is gone?

Hillary...gotta say I'm surprised. It's not over, she can continue to build on her lead given that Sanders' strong areas are drying up. But this is not looking good even though she's going to win.

CNN calling it a 'big win' for her if she wins. LOL, CNN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom