• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeb Bush is currently projected to win about 2,600 votes in Iowa, or about 2 percent of the overall turnout. That would work out to one vote per $25,000 in spending by Bush’s super PAC, Right to Rise, which has spent a total of $64.8 million so far. (Granted, not all of that money has been spent in Iowa.)

Shoulda cut out the middleman, I'd totally caucus for Bush if he gave me 25k.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
"The undecided voters are getting it from both angles" lol

edit: MSNBC is in a college gym! LOL

aTTckr

Why would you go to a caucus as an undecided voter? If you're still undecided on the night of the caucus don't you kind of owe it to your country and democracy to stay at home?

O'Malley pitch on CSPAN.

chicowild.gif

Teggy

Did Rachel just say the uncommitted voters looked like a minyan? How many viewers would get that reference? I mean, she didn't mean "minion" because that wouldn't make any sense.

Well, looks like I made a bad move dumping my "Trump Sweeps First 4 = No" shares at a slight loss. I panicked, could have made a little money.

OTOH, I picked up Hillary win Iowa fairly cheap, so that's good.

benjipwns

Banned
A year ago the polls were 57% Hillary, 11% Biden, 5% Savior of Democracy and America from the Capitalist Class, 3% Jim Webb, 2% unidentified man.

Y2Kev

Rubio is going to get a huge bump. You now have to wonder if Trump's support is real and if they will show up in NH.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL...come on, guys. Trump had almost zero chance in Iowa.

Y2Kev

He's less than 4 points higher than Selzer had him and it could very well drop.

"Less than 4 points higher" is outperforming expectation. If he ends 4 points higher than Selzer, he moves from low teens to mid to high teens. That will result in a bump for him and a consolidation in establishment support.

edit: OMG this actual debate on the gym floor. SO BAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom