• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015 |OT2| Pls print

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
We just got more serious and nuanced discussion of foreign policy debate than anything the GOP has even tried in the past decade.

Being unable to stream that thing, constantly refreshing the debate thread makes for a fascinating read.

Seems like a pretty fun bern/hill romp.

Also appears that webb is in the wrong primary, going from the comments.

SL128

I can easily get behind a new guy president who, maybe makes a few big mistakes for the first 1-3 years, but then later finds out what's going on. Chaffee 2015!

trump-the-carnival-barker.jpg

I don't think anything that happened tonight is going to move the needle much. I'd expect O'Malley to get a small bump, but that's not terribly significant.

Wilsongt

The general atmosphere of the GOP debate vs the Democratic debate was really, really different...

The Democrats don't come off as a bunch of clown trying to one-up each one as idiots.

Except Webb.

I NEED POLLS. NOW.

Clinton > Sanders > O´Malley >>>>>>>>>> who?

Sanders didnt have the punch out performance he needed. But I think it was a good "presentation" for him.

pigeon

Banned
I can't imagine a worse debate answer than Chafee's answer. That's going to become a meme that will echo through the ages.

I can't imagine a worse debate answer than Chafee's answer. That's going to become a meme that will echo through the ages.

Gloating about killing someone seems questionable too tho.

I mean, if Ben Carson said that in the GOP debate, Graham and Jindal would have started blowing him on stage, but it just doesn't fit the Democratic debates at all.

pigeon

Banned
Gloating about killing someone seems questionable too tho.

Webb's answer was definitely, like, inappropriate and wrong (like I literally don't think he understood the question correctly), but at least shooting people in Vietnam was, actually, his job at the time. He didn't NOT shoot them because it was his first day in Saigon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom