• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2015 |OT2| Pls print

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarkus

Trump will be the nominee. It's clearer and clearer everyday. You people are living in fantasy land if you don't see that. I'll bet any one of you. Name the stakes.

I do believe it would be close in a Clinton vs Trump GE. The attack ads will destroy her, yet he has also said some very disrespectful things. One thing is sure, Fall of 2016 will be fun times.

Diablos

I was in VA when Romney/Ryan did their stop there. Passed the bus on the highway that they were apparently traveling in; I was going in the other direction...
I rolled down the window and threw up my middle finger

Grexeno

Yes. She likely violated the Espionage Act through gross negligence. And with Obama trying to put pressure on the FBI it seems even more likely that they'll bury her.
PRlhHIM.gif

Konka

Banned
Yes. She likely violated the Espionage Act through gross negligence. And with Obama trying to put pressure on the FBI it seems even more likely that they'll bury her.

So Walker is going to be the nominee. Avatar ain't making shit. Biden is definitely getting in the race. And now Clinton def is going to jail.

Trump will be the nominee. It's clearer and clearer everyday. You people are living in fantasy land if you don't see that. I'll bet any one of you. Name the stakes.

I do believe it would be close in a Clinton vs Trump GE. The attack ads will destroy her, yet he has also said some very disrespectful things. One thing is sure, Fall of 2016 will be fun times.

Yeah, Trump is getting it. I am scared Clinton will get crushed. She is just not the type of candidate that can neutralize someone like Trump and the irrational voting fever he may create.

And with Biden out of the picture, theres nothing but hopelessness for the Sandreamers.

PD your schtick is so old it needs a Walker

Iunderstoodthatreference.gif

Serious question: Could Hillary really go to jail?

Stop. She's not going to jail.

Think positive Diablos..

I mean you favorite QB
cough scumbag
is coming back next week to lead the band of crooks, drug heads and sometime 9-11 Truthers to the playoffs. Think of that instead..

instead of the nightmare world of President Trump.. (Not really though)

So Walker is going to be the nominee. Avatar ain't making shit. Biden is definitely getting in the race. And now Clinton def is going to jail.

Well when you put it like that sure it doesn't look good. I prefer to say I'm a risk taker with more hits than misses. That's what capitalism is built on.

I don't get the FC stuff with them now accepting Ryan. The whole reason we got this far into this mess was because they wanted to draw a hard line in the sand regarding the Speaker and the debt ceiling / govt. spending. The whole purpose of getting rid of Boehner was to get rid of the legislative deal-making they expected him to do, same reason they opposed McCarthy. Now they're happy to have Ryan come in and do the exact same stuff? I don't see how this satisfies their underlying complaints unless they're finally coming to terms with the political reality, but if that's the case then presumably they would cease the rest of their brinkmanship which would make this whole exercise an entire waste of time and energy.

I don't get the FC stuff with them now accepting Ryan. The whole reason we got this far into this mess was because they wanted to draw a hard line in the sand regarding the Speaker and the debt ceiling / govt. spending. The whole purpose of getting rid of Boehner was to get rid of the legislative deal-making they expected him to do, same reason they opposed McCarthy. Now they're happy to have Ryan come in and do the exact same stuff? I don't see how this satisfies their underlying complaints unless they're finally coming to terms with the political reality, but if that's the case then presumably they would cease the rest of their brinkmanship which would make this whole exercise an entire waste of time and energy.

I thought the same thing for the last couple days and I am glad to know I wasn't the only one. I mean was this basically just for shits and giggles for them? They are getting a guy that is on the far right and all they are going to do is proceed to bury him because he actually has to pretend to be the adult in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom