• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump wants gun confiscation and stop and frisk because black people are carrying... bombs with them everywhere I think?

CrYvuFeXgAAT4wI.jpg

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Just add me. I'm slightly drunk and Digimon Cyber Sleuth is pissing me off. Tried the BF1 beta for a bit. Like literally 3 minutes and just turned it off. Tomorrow after work I'll be better lol.
I had about the same experience with BF1. I won't be buying it. The beta is awful. I miss Bad Company 2.

Yeah, for the standard back in the late 2000s.

By modern standards of security having someone's ID and password wouldn't be enough.

You'd also have to have a VPN connection (which would require having a valid client certificate) and probably access to their 2FA (a smartcard or their cellphone to receive a text message).
...ok, that's a really fair point.

Boring, unskippable cutscenes; milquetoast gunplay; vapid, jejune characters.

But don't let me spoil the party--Sure it's not a bad game.

Sure.

I never played Half Life 2.

Imagine an ultra-linear, but well streamlined FPS that throws a new idea at you as soon as the last one starts getting old (with the exception of some dumb water levels).

Basically, Half Life 2 is the Super Mario Galaxy of FPSs.

HL > BM > HL2

I did not like HL2 that much. It's a good game, but HL is such a different beast with its horror scifi that the games almost feel like they're from different series. I don't like the setting or environment of HL2 at all, the Combine are a huge step down after a diverse cast of bizarre and grotesque aliens the previous game had.

Valhelm

contribute something
I didn't have much fun playing through the original Half Life but I'm really bad at enjoying older games. It just seemed kind of dull.

Half Life 2 still holds up brilliantly. I can't believe the game is twelve years old.

Iolo

THE INVASION BEGINS... THIS FALL!
I'm not the only one who saw "V" when they were a kid, right?

That is really great. V scared the crap out of me.

So I am in Philadelphia and saw a taco truck registering voters (and giving out free tacos to registrants) on Pine Street. There were a decent number of people milling around. Later I saw the news of the Colorado one, looks like it's not an isolated incident.

Asian voters in 2012 were 3% of the electorate.

Hispanic voters were 10%.

yeahok.gif

Their sample is 3% Asian, 2% Hispanic and 5% African American. I mean, like, I get they do their polls online, but if it's causing them to get such a shit sample, they need to fix it. I get that they can weight the respondents and all that jazz, but out of 7279 likely voters you can't come up with more than 164 Likely voters who are Hispanic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom