• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooooooh

@RebeccaShabad
House Dems just released email that Colin Powell sent to Hillary Clinton about using personal email at State.

CrydqftWYAAKs1h.jpg:large

So Hillary lost the coin toss and goes first?

Well that is good...and bad. Good that I will only have to watch the first part, bad that she will be able to counter everything she says.

This is gonna be bad for her, isn't it?

mo60

Lol. Some leadership candidate for the federal conservative party in Canada is now copying ideas from trump.

Syncytia

I ALMOST FORGOT

Get home from work.
Turn on TV. Tivo is recording Seinfeld.
Leave it there while browsing about PS4 Pro stuff
And new iPhone stuff

Turn to MSNBC
4 minutes left.

Thanks Obama.

Effect

So Hillary lost the coin toss and goes first?

Well that is good...and bad. Good that I will only have to watch the first part, bad that she will be able to counter everything she says.

This is gonna be bad for her, isn't it?

They really shouldn't be able to watch what the other says. Him being able to copy what she says or attack her without any response is what I was worried about.

HylianTom

Banned
This is going to be one of the first times in a while where Trump is forced to discuss policy in a serious-like setting.

Should be.. fun. I hope everyone gets to see what a lightweight bullshitter he is.

Boke1879

They really shouldn't be able to watch what the other says. Him being able to copy what she says or attack her without any response is what I was worried about.

Honestly. You can't worry about this shit and she shouldn't either. Just say what you're gonna say and whatever happens just happens.

Joeytj

Banned
Apparently, both will be asked to not attack each other.

Yeah right, like Trump will be able to hold back.

O man, I'm getting nervous and it's not even a debate. I'm gonna be a wreck during the debates.

Here comes the emails questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom