• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackaveli

No way Trump did good. The stuff at the end i don't think is a good look.

Also his rambling about taking the oil is stupid as fuck.

No way Trump did good. The stuff at the end i don't think is a good look.

Also his rambling about taking the oil is stupid as fuck.

He did horrible, but will the media actually point that out, or will they talk about Clinton's email answers, regardless of the fact she did quite well.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Hilary was asked to stop for time repeatedly because her answers were so substantive.

Trump hasn't been interrupted for time once.

HylianTom

Banned
The tweet in question:

MilitaryRape.jpg

royalan

Well, when it comes to answeingr questions on policy, or his plans, or just being cohesive in general...Trump absolutely failed that. But that's not the problem.

The issue is will the media call him out on completely lacking substantive answers, or will they praise him for not drooling on himself.

NeoXChaos

Daniel Drezner ‏@dandrezner 17m17 minutes ago
Trump suggests we take the oil from Iraq again and I'm sorry but the GOP nominee for president is a total fucking idiot on foreign policy.
Josh Rogin ‏@joshrogin 17m17 minutes ago
"Take the oil" is the stupidest answer to the question "How can we stabilize the Middle East?" that I've ever heard.
Jamelle BouieVerified account
‏@jbouie
Has Trump given a substantive or even factually correct answer to any question he was asked?

3rd debate will probably be the worse debate performance ever given by a Presidential Nominee. Trump is going to be eviscerated.

~Kinggi~

Banned
This guy is scary cause for a large majority of the repub base the way he talks with confidence even saying some of the most dumbshit things, will win them over. Hilary often comes off as very plotting whereas Trump will say whatever the fuck he has to in the moment to win a moment.

Well, when it comes to answeingr questions on policy, or his plans, or just being cohesive in general...Trump absolutely failed that. But that's not the problem.

The issue is will the media call him out on completely lacking substantive answers, or will they praise him for not drooling on himself.

I know the answer to this.

Yep, it's BS

Nafai1123

Banned
The highlight is obviously his inability to give substantive answers to any question. He's going to get destroyed in the debates.

Joeytj

Banned
I was a little worried about the debates.

Now I'm not. He completely crumbles with the slightest of corrections.

The Clinton camp can take multiple pieces of this forum and attack him in ads with them.

HIllary didn't fumble any question and had a plan to every problem.

YES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom