• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

I feel pretty good about the debates.

we can only assume every answer will be an attack on Hillary as the non-answer, as this was his restrained attacks and he had no real answers to any question.

Plan for what comes next after defeating ISIS? Have you heard my Iraq Obama answer? I'll give that again.

Crayons

Banned
3rd debate will probably be the worse debate performance ever given by a Presidential Nominee. Trump is going to be eviscerated.

This is why I bet Hillary will win Utah. Trump is going to fail at the debates so bad, it'll be a bold column in history textbooks

Boke1879

The only thing this could possibly do is make Trumps campaign try and convince him he needs to debate prep.

But he's BS'd so much he cant'

David Rothschild ‏@DavMicRot 15s15 seconds ago
Low point for democracy: @MLauer's frivolous attacks, cutting Clinton off from talking policy, & generally let Trump rehash talking points.

Agree 100%.

Kyle Kondik ‏@kkondik 40s41 seconds ago
A charitable way to describe Trump's answers tonight is "content-free"

BigAl1992

This was like watching the Olympics then immediately following it with the special Olympics.

Good try.

Come on man. People who partake in the Special Olympics have got more balls putting themselves out there then most of ever do, and aren't hate-spewing, racist, xenophobic nutcases like this fucking idiot of a candidate. Trump is a complete mess, and after tonight, that is a complete and irrefutable FACT.

User1608

Banned
I was sort of scared Trump might be able to bum rush his way through them, but he will fall apart trying to string together a 90 second answer. He could barely talk for 30-60 seconds here
And he's going to be corrected a lot more too. He's going to be massacred. And it will be good tv.
we can only assume every answer will be an attack on Hillary as the non-answer, as this was his restrained attacks and he had no real answers to any question.

Plan for what comes next after defeating ISIS? Have you heard my Iraq Obama answer? I'll give that again.
Ridiculous, but it will fail.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Gotta love Trump. He has the gall to say he's got better information than the generals, and he says it on board an aircraft carrier to a audience of veterans.

Read the room, buddy.

lyrick

Come on man. People who partake in the Special Olympics have got more balls putting themselves out there then most of ever do, and aren't hate-spewing, racist, xenophobic nutcases like this fucking idiot of a candidate. Trump is a complete mess, and after tonight, that is a complete and irrefutable FACT.

No disrespect to the athletes of the Special Olympics, but as a viewer they simply don't offer the same experience.

Joeytj

Banned
A lot of people are reaction to Matt's constant interruptions of Hillary but let Trump ramble on.

I would've complained about that also, but Trump looks worse when he rambles, so I think that's what Matt was going for.

Of course, cutting HIllary off while giving substantial policy questions is still fucking terrible.

No disrespect to the athletes of the Special Olympics, but as a viewer they simply don't offer the same experience.
Just, like, there are very, very few things that ever get me upset. Using the Special Olympics as some type of punchline is one of them. Like, not being shady, but consider a better analogy in the future? Because, as someone who has been involved in special olympics for most of my life as a volunteer and a coach....just, ya.No.

Anno

Only got to watch the Trump half. I can't in any way imagine anyone except for his own insane base will view that positively. Unless the media spin machine goes into max overdrive, I guess.

Also can we just never have another event with this format again? Like, ever? This was embarrassing to even exist.

Only got to watch the Trump half. I can't in any way imagine anyone except for his own insane base will view that positively. Unless the media spin machine goes into max overdrive, I guess.

Also can we just never have another event with this format again? Like, ever? This was embarrassing to even exist.

It was a tie, man.

Something something Both sides

Owzers

"when i do come up with a plan"

But you have a plan. That answer was amazing.

Look, we're going to make america great again, make america great again.

NeoXChaos

Jamelle Bouie ‏@jbouie 10m10 minutes ago
Trump is completely empty of any knowledge. There is no way to make up for that in a few weeks.

Jonathan Chait Retweeted
Ben White ‏@morningmoneyben 13m13 minutes ago
I really can't believe I just saw a Republican nominee for president heap praise on a thuggish Russian leader while denigrating our military

Brinbe

He's disqualifying himself and people are paying attention now. We're not in June anymore. I think HRC's lead will widen soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom