• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodstyle

Our only hope is that Hillary crushes the debates. If she doesn't get better by then, we're fucked. Buckle up for a rough couple of weeks y'all.

Cyanity

Banned
Stay far, far away from the offtopic thread on Hillary fainting. All of Gaf's remaining Trump supporters are out in full force declaring a GE victory. It's ridiculous

She needs to get out there the moment she feels better and answer questions like normal. If this becomes Hillary-Watch for the entire day we are in for a world of hurt.

Emarv

Yeah, I'm just not gonna deal with this today. It means nothing other than the optics relating to conspiracy theory. Don't got time for that.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think you guys are grossly overreacting to how the electorate will respond to Hillary Clinton being a 68-year old human being.

Zukkoyaki

Our only hope is that Hillary crushes the debates. If she doesn't get better by then, we're fucked. Buckle up for a rough couple of weeks y'all.

The media just spent a week being much kinder to her, Trump looked like a dunce at the National Security Forum and was dragged for it by everyone, we've also gotten strong Clinton polls since Thursday. Relax ^_^

Goodstyle

The media just spent a week being much kinder to her, Trump looked like a dunce at the National Security Forum and was dragged for it by everyone, we've also gotten strong Clinton polls since Thursday. Relax ^_^

It's hard to relax, this is the presidential election where an amoral moron has a good shot of being the leader of the free world. The fate of the world is literally at stake here, how can I relax?

Zukkoyaki

It's hard to relax, this is the presidential election where an amoral moron has a good shot of being the leader of the free world. The fate of the world is literally at stake here, how can I relax?

I get it, man. I have modest bouts of anxiety about this as well. Just try not to let it affect your day-to-day life ^_^

Tarkus

Clinton shouldn't have gone to Chelsea's apartment. She needs to be at a hospital with a line in getting a liter of fluid and bloodwork. Syncope over the age of 45 is nothing to fuck with.

I can't tell if I'm taking crazy pills with the weather discussion. I fucking HATE heat and humidity and NYC is super gross and hot all summer. This is not one of those days. It's a little warm but breezy and not humid at all. It is basically picture perfect and one of the nicest days all summer.

It's honestly legit concerning to me if she felt faint in this. Unless she has had a bad cold or something.

Crayons

Banned
Clinton shouldn't have gone to Chelsea's apartment. She needs to be at a hospital with a line in getting a liter of fluid and bloodwork. Syncope over the age of 45 is nothing to fuck with.
If she went to the hospital, it would be a MAJOR blow to her campaign

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I can't tell if I'm taking crazy pills with the weather discussion. I fucking HATE heat and humidity and NYC is super gross and hot all summer. This is not one of those days. It's a little warm but breezy and not humid at all. It is basically picture perfect and one of the nicest days all summer.

It's honestly legit concerning to me if she felt faint in this. Unless she has had a bad cold or something.

She's a 70 year old woman wearing a bullet proof vest. It's freaking hot.

Wasn't her CNN interview this morning live? Did she sound like she was fighting the flu?

Iolo

If there's one thing I've learned from movies, it's that you never go to the hospital, you go to someone's apartment to patch the wound up yourself with fishing line.

Revolver

So I turn on MSNBC and Hillary's dying? WTH is going on? They're camped outside Chelsea's apartment and interviewing people that were standing close to her at the memorial. Alex Witt "I'm sick today but I'm on the air." Good grief.

jbug617

Banned
MSNBC is the only channel talking about this as of now.
Fox News is doing a 9/11 special but that ends at noon
CNN is interviewing an anchor talking about 9/11

sept6_8-table.png

Presidential Race a Near Toss-Up Among Likely Voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom