• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell if I'm taking crazy pills with the weather discussion. I fucking HATE heat and humidity and NYC is super gross and hot all summer. This is not one of those days. It's a little warm but breezy and not humid at all. It is basically picture perfect and one of the nicest days all summer.

It's honestly legit concerning to me if she felt faint in this. Unless she has had a bad cold or something.

It's all relative. I'm a native Mississippian. I ran out to cut my grass the other day because it was cool out. It was only 97 with 60% humidity. Thought about wearing a coat.

To me, anyone from NY talking about the heat is being a baby, but again, it's just what you're used to. 2 years ago, England was in the grip of a heat wave where they had public notices going out to drink water and take breaks, and the temperature never made it above 85.

Splendor

If you find yourself saying "This will definitely change things" at literally every story that gets run, maybe your bar for impact is too low.
Think back to literally any election, How many direct headlines stick out from them? Like 1-2 stories actually matter on any long term scale during most election cycles. I dont think this health thing or the deplorables comments are the turning point in any way for this campaign. Perspective keeps your blood pressure levels low.

She's a 70 year old woman wearing a bullet proof vest. It's freaking hot.

Wasn't her CNN interview this morning live? Did she sound like she was fighting the flu?

Get the scientists working on the breathable bulletproof vest technology immediately.

I really don't mean to go "healther" on this but I do hope this is just an unbelievably poorly timed one-off thing. If this happened even a couple days ago I would completely be rolling my eyes too because it was fucking awful out. How often is she going to stand in ceremony in worse weather than this over the next 8+ years after she abolishes Constitutional law? D.C. stops being this pleasant in, like, March.

So now we're corroborating right-wing memes because somebody who has been campaigning for the last 15 months suffered an episode of heat exhaustion?

Fuck, I've suffered heat exhaustion before. Fuck. FUCK.

Grief.exe

WHO IS HE?

Hillary-seizure-doctor.jpg

Pixieking

Banned
Seriously guys - she's fine.

Abby D. Phillip Verified account
‏@abbydphillip

Clinton walking out of Chelsea's apartment to pool: "I'm feeling great, it's a beautiful day in New York."

8:47 AM - 11 Sep 2016

Cyanity

Banned
So now we're corroborating right-wing memes because somebody who has been campaigning for the last 15 months suffered an episode of heat exhaustion?

Fuck, I've suffered heat exhaustion before. Fuck. FUCK.

Didn't you hear? All candidates for president must be T-800 prototypes or newer (the headphone jackless version). There can be no defects whatsoever. Any sign of weakness and the candidate shall be eliminated immediately. Hillary model 03 is probably smouldering in a furnace somewhere right now while they prepare the new model. SS is just trying to find a lightning adapter so they can communicate with her before rolling HB-04 out.

Pixieking

Banned
Should press some lemons and make lemonade.

How do you know they didn't just deploy the Hillary bot?

Bots don't use contractions - "I'm" and "It's" are dead giveaways. :p

(Seriously, wife just said this about the replicators on Stargate Atlantis - they'd say "Cannot" not "Can't".)

You know it was also the 9/11 memorial. I could see people getting emotional about that and that could cause some stress.

Of course, which is 100% understandable, but the clear inference here is that the President shouldn't ever get emotional about stuff and need to take 5.

Which is horseshit of course, but that's the inference here.

nbc breaking news report: hillary clinton is literally permanently dead

y'all need to go outside. take a walk. get the hell away from this for at least a couple hours.

I like how we already have confirmation of Clinton walked out of the apartment, completely fine, and then someone posts the video of the past event and are acting like the election is over.

I really do hate liberals

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Well, it looks really bad

What could be "really bad" that she then emerges from 2 hours later looking fine? She probably fainted and they're propping her up. It's not great that she fainted, obviously. But it's not like she had some sort of stroke or has MS.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I like how we already have confirmation of Clinton walked out of the apartment, completely fine, and then someone posts the video of the past event and are acting like the election is over.

I really do hate liberals

I'd not be so sure most of those are "liberals", most of them have been waiting for a moment like this.

The diablosing in that thread is off the charts. Holy crap.

HOW HAS AMERICA COME TO ELECTING TRUMP BECAUSE CLINTON WENT WOBBILY.

Eurgh. Seriously.

Iolo

You don't need to be a Kreskin to predict HRC's future. The hand writing is on the wall: HRC faces a bleak future. In fact there won't be any future at all for HRC because HRC is dying. Things are looking very bad for HRC. As many of us are already aware, HRC continues to lose standing in the polls. Red ink flows like a river of blood from her whatever.

Crayons

Banned
What could be "really bad" that she then emerges from 2 hours later looking fine? She probably fainted and they're propping her up. It's not great that she fainted, obviously. But it's not like she had some sort of stroke or has MS.
Trump can just say she had a stroke or heart attack and all his voters will believe him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom