• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
Wow @_@ Just saw a Michigan poll on CNN, and I took at look at RCP and Hillary's lead was cut in half or more in two different polls

Detroit Free Press: +3 (from +11)
FOX 2 Detroit/Mitchell: +6 (from +11)

Effect

So Trump's press is stuck on a plane while he's giving a rally.

He opened the rally celebrating it.

They're not happy:

They'll keep kissing his ass.

Only recently got to pay attention to anything political today. Been so busy at work the last few days, especially today. Feels good to be so drained that I can't even work up the energy to possibly stress over polls tonight.

idolminds

Neo Member
He'll say "I don't know" attack the moderator for asking a biased question that doesn't get at the issues facing americans.

At least that's what a competent candidate would say.

The question should be "Why did you believe Obama was not born in America?"

It's not a simple yes or no and he has to come up with a reason that's not "racism" or "I believe conspiracy theories." Good luck!

Tarkus

This...this isn't true, is it?
Asking for a friend!
All those premarital blow jobs are just bait. It won't be long until you're wondering if masterbating this much is appropriate for your age. Then you'll be drinking yourself to tears in the bathroom with your bottle of booze that you've hidden in the back of the cabinet under the sink.

:jnc

Crisco

Banned
All those premarital blow jobs are just bait. It won't be long until you're wondering if masterbating this much is appropriate for your age. Then you'll be drinking yourself to tears in the bathroom with your bottle of booze that you've hidden in the back of the cabinet under the sink.

Holy shit, maybe I do need to cover the camera on laptop.....

It's not necessarily true. If you want it to be a boink-fest, it can be a boink-fest.
I mean, "fest" seems like a lot of work. :p I want an age appropriate amount of boinking.
Good luck at your house with 10 kids and 50 cats. At least 8 living things will be on your bed at all times, and none of them will be boink-able.
This is probably true. lol
To just be grossly generalistic ..... yes.
:(

tumblr_inline_naqgkrEFBH1qz7j5g.gif

True in the gay world apparently. I see more married gays fucking people other than their husbands than I do single gays.
That ain't happening. The whole purpose of getting married is so that i never have to try again. He's stuck with me. Hahahahaha.

Wilsongt

I mean, "fest" seems like a lot of work. :p I want an age appropriate amount of boinking.

This is probably true. lol

:(

tumblr_inline_naqgkrEFBH1qz7j5g.gif

That ain't happening. The whole purpose of getting married is so that i never have to try again. He's stuck with me. Hahahahaha.

The amount of married guys and couples I see is staggering and doesn't give me any hope for the future.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So Trump's press is stuck on a plane while he's giving a rally.

He opened the rally celebrating it.

They're not happy:

Who cares if they're not happy. Not like they'll do anything about like report on him properly. I'm convinced at this point that they want him to win because he'll continue to get them great ratings as a terrible president.

The amount of married guys and couples I see is staggering and doesn't give me any hope for the future.
This probably isn't the place for social commentary, but I think the dynamics of the relationship come into play? Maybe. Like, Neither my fiance nor myself are big on hooking up or anything like that. Plus, now that we know we have permanent custody of the kids, we, literally, wouldn't have time for that even if we were so inclined. (Not judging open relationships, fyi, jut not for us.)

So, have things calmed down around here? We're canvassing on Saturday for a few hours in the morning. Going to phone bank a bit too.

Let's go back in time...
Research by polling firms and academic groups suggests that polls that fail to call cellphones may underestimate the performance of Democratic candidates.

The roughly one-third of Americans who rely exclusively on cellphones tend to be younger, more urban, worse off financially and more likely to be black or Hispanic than the broader group of voters, all characteristics that correlate with Democratic voting. Weighting polling results by demographic characteristics may make the sample more representative, but there is increasing evidence that these weighting techniques will not remove all the bias that is introduced by missing so many voters.

Polls that place random calls to landlines only, or that rely upon likely voter models that were developed decades ago, may be behind the times.

But obviously this means they should have the highest weight on your website, right Nate?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Wow @_@ Just saw a Michigan poll on CNN, and I took at look at RCP and Hillary's lead was cut in half or more in two different polls

Yeah, I'm all out of Hopium. We're getting President Trump.

Joeytj

Banned
Hillary just name-dropped Gloria Estefan and Lin-Manuel Miranda and got a huge applause.

Talking about diversity. She's doing great.

"I see you, and I am with you".

Diablos

Yeah this sucks especially when we know Obama won it by 10 points. Was he ever down by this much in polling in MI at this point in 2012?

I would expect a pretty damaging e-mail drop between either debate 1 and 2 or 2 and 3. Too many DNC folks have prepped resignation letters for me not to think otherwise at this point.

When DNC folks are confiding in you, do they ever mention what's in the emails that's so bad? Or do they mention the resignation letters and just trail off and stare into space?

Joeytj

Banned
Fucking hell, America, she's so much fucking better than Trump. JUST LISTEN.

Honestly, she hasn't been doing a lot of talking, at least not as much as Trump.

I know this was the strategy. Lay back before the 1st debate, fundraise and then hit the road running.

But that blasted pneumonia kinda put a kick on it.

BTW, she's rocking it. You can tell she's being a bit more cautious with her voice also, and ironically, that's helping her speeches.

EDIT: God damn, that immigrant soldier story. She perfectly used it to attack Trump.

Yes, please, I need moar Abuela like this!

Hillary looks and sounds good. Extremely mixed feelings on that outfit though. This sounds so odd to listen to after almost a week of no speeches compared to Trump's voice being stuck in my head.

Polling millennials has to be such a pain. Even back in 2004 pollsters started running into the problem of people without landlines and the number does nothing but grow. Plus, we're less likely to even pick up the phone at all.

I talked with my parents about Pepe over dinner tonight. Kill me. The internet was a mistake. Damn you, Maddow.

Late edit: I'm entirely kidding on the outfit. Sorry, I'm not gay and don't know how to joke about it.

Apparently, no lead is safe right now.

It's not good, I'll put it that way. She needs a good week in the worst way.

She's starting off strong now, and the narrative seems to be that she is back, well rested and ready for action, which is a good narrative to have.

Tbh, I think the next few weeks until the debate will be kind of quiet, and Hillary will slowly drift back up to where she was polling last week once Democrats realize she isn't dying and stop panicking and start being enthusiastic about voting again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom