• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good crowd for Bernie, hopefully they listen to him

CskfTZiW8AQUJ3E.jpg

Revolver

On the subject of Hillary Clinton needing to pivot to a more positive message and focus less on Trump, I agree with what Christy McDonald just said on CNN.

Hillary Clinton has a positive message. She has plans and policy that she talks about on the campaign trail. But her national message is still overwhelmingly focused on Trump, and it's contributing to the perception that her's is also a negative campaign.

I think it might be time to switch that strategy, because even I'm getting sick of all the Trump ads. Like, girl, we get it.

Get whoever Bernie's ad people were, because that is the one thing I can wholeheartedly compliment about his campaign. His ads were great. Impactful and optimistic.

Yeah, she should probably just get on the high road and stay there. I understand the strategy of focusing on Trump's negatives because the media sure wasn't but move on to the future. Follow Michelle's mantra from here on out.

On the subject of Hillary Clinton needing to pivot to a more positive message and focus less on Trump, I agree with what Christy McDonald just said on CNN.

Hillary Clinton has a positive message. She has plans and policy that she talks about on the campaign trail. But her national message is still overwhelmingly focused on Trump, and it's contributing to the perception that her's is also a negative campaign.

I think it might be time to switch that strategy, because even I'm getting sick of all the Trump ads. Like, girl, we get it.

Get whoever Bernie's ad people were, because that is the one thing I can wholeheartedly compliment about his campaign. His ads were great. Impactful and optimistic.

Saw that as well and agree. The bench is active now let them go on the offensive and she needs to be above the fray.

Grief.exe

What's the trillion dollar tax cut lie? Also, glad to hear no one in NJ was hurt during the race.

Trump's newest tax plan didn't include the 15% tax rate for small businesses, but then when a group representing small businesses asked him he said it would include it.

It's worth about $1 trillion dollars in deficit overhead.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member

Agreed, very strongly.

Donald should definitely drop this aspect of the tax cut plan because Obama cut more than a dozen taxes for small businesses that middle income and rich people run. Seems like Trump is making the same mistake of not focusing more on big tax cuts for low income folks. Moreover, he should make it clear he's accounting for age as well as the size of the businesses he's targeting rather than an across the board tax cut. US GDP over the next decade is projected to be over 200 trillion + so whether the overall cost over time was $2.6 trillion or $10 trillion is not a big deal to me. I'm not sure why the NY Times brought that up without saying the % of GDP or whether they think the economy would overheat from too much federal intervention given the state of the recovery today.

royalan

She should run the love and kindness add

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHp69F7vrLU

This is my favorite ad from Hillary all year.

I don't remember any of the anti-Trump ads, mostly because they all melt into a generic puddle of "Trump = bad. Here are all the Republicans who think so!" They do not speak to her base at all. It's moronic to keep running these ads while saying your campaign is shifting to a new phase promoting Hillary.

But this one is pitch perfect.

shem935

Banned
Except I think she spoke to the CBC yesterday, not today. And I don't even think this is a Hillary website!

If she spoke to the CBC yesterday and is not today, does that mean she is taking the whole weekend off? Lazy!

Nope. 17th.

The website isn't affiliated, looks like someone who is just aggregating dates but it is correct.

Edit: Bernie and Warren putting in work this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom