• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Did someone post an Animorphs reference? I'm hung over af, and I'm canvassing in like three hours. I've made several mistakes lol
Yes uea ys

Stop being drunk, there are only 2 ways you are allowed to drunk in poligaf

• Hillary becomes president
  • Trump becomes president

Anything elae is not allowed

My friend and I have a running joke about foot fetishism and the kinds of comments creepy guys make on Instagram.

A while ago, I typed a message in response to an HRC campaign text, took a screenshot without sending it, and deleted the conversation. I sent the pic to my friend and we had our laugh. But now, every time I get a new text from the HRC campaign, my phone remembers the text I never sent and it appears automatically in the message field. It gets me every time.
UVr3EpA.png

Abuela sweetie please become to Ohio,make my dreams true 😍😍😍

Edit: For some context, in case the concept of this joke seems bizarre, the truth is even stranger: http://www.vice.com/read/hillary-clinton-wikifeet-foot-fetish-virgil-texas

HylianTom

Banned
My god, my adoration of Joy Reid grows every week.

A Trump supporter just tried to repeat the lie that Hillary was an original birther. She corrected him, he argued, and she told him (paraphrasing), "We don't get to agree to disagree. Facts are facts."

Owzers

AM Joy starting off well. These Republicans trying to defend Trump.. Well it was just his opinion as a private citizen. And? You can go back and find video of Hillary saying birther stuff. No you can't. Well you probably can, it's true. No it's not.

Is Team Trump going to be successful at flustering Hillary at the debate to make it seem like she started it herself? They've got a memo that doesn't talk about birtherism, a fired staffer for circulating an anonymous email, and Blumenthal accusations.

Whenever we talk about Ohio, I am reminded of an anecdote a student teacher from Massachusetts told me once.

They were supervising a bunch of fifth graders who were making posters in pairs for an American geography project. Every pair had to make a poster about one of the fifty states. The pair that was doing Ohio included a little boy who had just moved from Ohio over the summer. On his poster, he was spending a lot of time coloring in "I Heart Ohio" with a big red Ohio in place of the heart.

His partner was getting upset because she had to do the whole rest of the poster while the Ohio native colored in a big red outline of the state. They were getting increasingly frustrated because "I Ohio Ohio" didn't make any sense. The boy just kept saying "Ohio is a heart," then eventually stopped talking entirely, leaving his partner to do the rest of the poster on her own because he was too preoccupied. She complained to the student teacher, who then suggested to the boy that he take a break coloring in Ohio and work on the the rest of the poster. He threw a small fit and said, forcefully, "Ohio is a heart! It's a heart!", which attracted a lot of attention from neighboring groups who wanted to see what was going on.

None of the east coast fifth graders could comprehend the fact that Ohio is vaguely heart shaped, but several kids latched on to the idea could abstractly stand in for a heart. So they started copying his design for their own posters and produced "I ❤️ Delaware" and "I ❤️ Louisiana" graphics with the shape of Delaware and Louisiana in place of the hearts. As more and more kids saw other kids mimicking this graphic, they started hastily adding the design to their posters too. When the presentations began, it became clear that almost every group had included the design in some capacity.

The Ohio boy was furious and kept saying "it only works for Ohio! Ohio is a heart!" Which prompted other kids to feel the need to explain in all of their presentations that their state, too, represented a heart.

All because only the kid who was actually from Ohio thought the state actually resembled a heart shape and none of the other kids had the comprehension skills to understand what he was actually saying when he insisted that "Ohio is a heart."

I guess it was a travesty and the student teacher had to intervene in almost every presentation because people were fighting about who came up with the idea and why "I Ohio Ohio" was okay but "I Missouri Missouri" was not.

Is the media still going after Trump today?

Edit: foxnews.com has a negative story about Trump as their headline story. So I guess they still are.

Kind of bizarre to see Fox News' website not have any negative articles on Hillary on the front page...

AM Joy starting off well. These Republicans trying to defend Trump.. Well it was just his opinion as a private citizen. And? You can go back and find video of Hillary saying birther stuff. No you can't. Well you probably can, it's true. No it's not.

This talking point is some next level fuckery.
When he agreed on the Iraq War he was just expressing his opinion as a private citizen; but when he "opposed" it he was being a savant in foreign policy. ?????!!!

This shit was even brought up in Bill Maher's show by a robotic smiling trained woman who seem to be a professional in diversion and repeating a rehearsed script over and over, and Bill was just nonchalantly moving on to the next question.

Can't wait for his campaign to push for his brilliant vision regarding the Libya intervention being a disaster, even though there's a video of his orange face asking for an intervention.

Geoff Garin ‏@geoffgarin 16m16 minutes ago
In WSJ former defense secretary Robert Gates says on national security Donald Trump is "beyond repair," "uninformed," "unqualified," "unfit"

Hence the Trump tweet.

Wow:
WASHINGTON — A few hours after Donald J. Trump publicly backed away from a $1 trillion tax cut for small businesses, campaign aides on Thursday privately assured a leading small-business group that Mr. Trump in fact remained committed to the proposal — winning the group’s endorsement.

The campaign then told the Tax Foundation, a conservative-leaning Washington think tank it asked to price the plan, that Mr. Trump had indeed decided to eliminate the tax cut.

Call it the trillion-dollar lie: Both assertions cannot be true.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/us/politics/trump-tax-plan.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom