• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoXChaos

NBC/WSJ have been on the field, dunno when they started but they've been out there.

CBS is announcing a battleground tracker for Face the Nation, should be a crappy Yougov 12 state poll.

Morning Consult release their national polls on Sunday morning.

ah so more bed wetting.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I mean I could be wrong but basically don't we just need PA and NH and like we're done? Does it really matter what the polls say unless they show her losing PA?

I mean I could be wrong but basically don't we just need PA and NH and like we're done? Does it really matter what the polls say unless they show her losing PA?

Virginia and Colorodo, too I guess.

But yea. Unless NH and PA start getting into the red, there's nothing Trump can really do to hit 270.

Zukkoyaki

Oh forgot, Wisconsin Marquette poll on Wednesday.
I expect that one to cause some mild panic. I know it's Wisconsin a lean blue state and all, but yeah. I figure the odds of Trump winning it are about equal to Clinton's odds of winning Georgia or Arizona (pretty darn unlikely).

Edit: I'm interested in the YouGov polls. Their last couple of weeks worth were pretty stellar.

PA C+8
NC C+4
FL C+2
OH C+7

benjipwns

Banned
What kind of mental disease do these kinds of youtube "reporters" have? This guy in particular. Really, I can't wrap my head around it. The fucking douche wears a suit and tie as if he's some kind of professional.

https://youtu.be/ThsZHlaIhts
He's reporting the text of someones blog post about an event that happened hours earlier as "breaking news" and giving his opinion inbetween while telling people to tweet and hasthtag and this is like some 9th dimensional shit.

I expect that one to cause some mild panic. I know it's Wisconsin a lean blue state and all, but yeah.

Edit: I'm interested in the YouGov polls. Their last couple of weeks worth were pretty stellar.

PA C+8
NC C+4
FL C+2
OH C+7

Which is odd because their national poll and battleground tracker poll is tight.

I expect that one to cause some mild panic. I know it's Wisconsin a lean blue state and all, but yeah.

As said several times, public polls have a lot of volatility.

Both sides are preparing for November, not mid-September.

fantomena

Married man who likes to watch his wife sleep around with other men.

It's basically the standard alt-right insult.

It means you think people who aren't white or male should have rights

Still don't see the relevance of calling everyone a cuck. Like, just saw a YT video of Kit Harington saying leaving EU (Brexit) is a terrible mistake and some people was was calling him "cuck in the north".

It's to me probably like the Harambe joke thing. It gives me no meaning or purpose.

Grief.exe

Still don't see the relevance of calling everyone a cuck. Like, just saw a YT video of Kit Harington saying leaving EU (Brexit) is a terrible mistake and everyone was calling him "cuck in the north".

It doesn't mean anything, it's just used ubiquitously by the alt-right. Similarly to people saying, "that's gay," as a general slur in the early 2000's.

Valhelm

contribute something
Still don't see the relevance of calling everyone a cuck. Like, just saw a YT video of Kit Harington saying leaving EU (Brexit) is a terrible mistake and everyone was calling him "cuck in the north".

A cuck is "relinquishing what is his" by letting other dudes bang his wife.

Someone who opposes Brexit is "relinquishing what is his" by not supporting more autonomy for Britain.

Alt-right types also use the word cuck to describe anybody who doesn't want to actively oppress minorities, or anyone who thinks that women's suffrage is good.

benjipwns

Banned
What kind of mental disease do these kinds of youtube "reporters" have? This guy in particular. Really, I can't wrap my head around it. The fucking douche wears a suit and tie as if he's some kind of professional.

https://youtu.be/ThsZHlaIhts
Although I can't allow for attacks on well dressed unbiased facts-only reporters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AivCRdzoeVw

Especially when they take down CNN's vicious lies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTsD8qKxH9k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom