• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
It's just tax evasion, I'll tell my accountant it's a nothingburger.

Maybe that was the wrong phrasing.

Its not a sexy news story, especially relative to the mountain of shit he's done.

They need to build it out before it turns into anything that picks up traction.

Grief.exe

How are you guys going to be watching the debates?

I'm going to have Twitter streaming on my TV and Twitter and PoliGAF on my laptop. heading out to Papa Murphys an hour prior to the debates.

Haven't seen these shitty polls yet. The Gravis ones are from the 4-way.

ARG NH:

HRC: 46
DJT: 42

Gravis NC:

HRC: 44
DJT: 43

Gravis MN:

HRC: 43

Gravis PA:

Considering the huge R lean in Gravis usually...

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

ARG NH:

Gravis NC:

Gravis MN:

Gravis PA:

LOL no way Minnesota is tied.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
He does have multiple paths - he can get Colorado OR New Hampshire. It's just a very small multiple. :p

EDIT: Can we have a PoliGAF rule of no discussing both landline-only polls and polls that don't publish at least one of their LV screen or RV sample?

plz y2kev

save us

Grexeno

ARG NH:

Gravis NC:

Gravis MN:

Gravis PA:

Hillary up in 3 swing states. Tied in Minnesota.

K

ARG NH:

Gravis NC:

Gravis MN:

Gravis PA:

North Carolina: More left leaning than Minnesota.

Yeah.

Sure.

lmfao

Zukkoyaki

ARG NH:

Gravis NC:

Gravis MN:

Gravis PA:

Ha! Considering this is Gravis these are great polls!

ARG NH:

Gravis NC:

Gravis MN:

Gravis PA:

"Hillary has a lead in NC, PA, NH

Tied in MN"

yeahok.gif

I have a feeling Trump will come out a bit subdued and possibly boring.

But honestly, I have no feel for this debate. Trump is such a total wild card that I don't know what's going to happen. I could see him being low energy and looking like he knows nothing. I could see him having high energy and aggressive, perhaps too much. I could see him getting a zinger in.

In most scenarios he will sound like he knows nothing because...he knows nothing. But the average voter also knows nothing so....

I'm not going to predict who wins or who loses.

What I want is for Hillary to successfully

1. Make it clear Trump cannot be near the Presidency

2. Make it clear that should would be a realiable leader and why she's fighting for people

3. Stand up for herself against any lies and point out important lies.

I want it to be as obvious as ever after this debate that you either support a bigotted know nothing with a short temper or you will do what's necessary to prevent him from coming to power. If she accomplishes this, I will be happy. If not le sigh.

The debate will end up being pretty much like the race until now.
Trump will make shit up, laugh or make accusations of bias and #rigged

I don't see this swaying many people either way.

HylianTom

Banned

If the only thing that this debate accomplishes is the bringing of some soft Hillary support home, it'll be a smashing success.

NeoXChaos

If the only thing that this debate accomplishes is the bringing of some soft Hillary support home, it'll be a smashing success.

indeed.

Our Senate race is going to go down to the wire. Kennedy is down and Bustany up. If I had to swallow and have to vote for an R in the R vs R runoff it'd be Kennedy, However Campbell is likely to go with an R and then lose.

Joeytj

Banned

Yeah, I'm starting to think the debate will be pretty boring, although Hillary should still stick to her hopeful message as much as she can.

The rest of the week will be intense, with Hillary, the Obama's, Biden, Kaine and others going into full fledge GE mode, so if the race comes out of the debate basically the same as pre-debate, then maybe that's ok.

Next week is the VP debate and and then the town hall should really settle the manner (Trump will completely flail in that one).

indeed.

Our Senate race is going to go down to the wire. Kennedy is down and Bustany up. If I had to swallow and have to vote for an R in the R vs R runoff it'd be Kennedy, However Campbell is likely to go with an R and then lose.
Fayard and Campbell will both make the runoff and Dems pick up a seat by default. Just believe.

Teggy

How come Hillary has changed my lowest suggested donation from $19 to $25? I thought she wanted to get her average donation down.

Why would you censor the subject of the content warning but not the content itself?

I guess I aired on the side of people not knowing the reference and felt that the content warning was more mentioning it than the comment itself.

I'm still unsure the best way to handle that sort of stuff in a forum post other than the real answer which is to not attempt at all.

dramatis

How come Hillary has changed my lowest suggested donation from $19 to $25? I thought she wanted to get her average donation down.
That's never been the reason why the suggested donation number is what you get, that's just the rumor that was used during the primaries by Sanders supporters.

It's more likely the algorithm they use to spit out these numbers is producing higher amounts now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom