• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP PANICKING AND LET'S RALLY BEHIND THE QUEEN, DIPSHITS

edit: oh god noooo
hillary.0.gif

Joeytj

Banned
Hillary Facebook just posted this:

Strangely, it helped calm me a bit.

EDIT: Damn it, they shut off hyperlinking for the image.

And Mike Pence is saying "Trump will be a bold truth teller".

Here we go. Taken at face value, it means he'll go for the personal attacks. If it's a ruse, it's just an attempt to throw Clinton off balance.

Pretty sure after tonight Trump will not be considered competitive going forward. The only way he comes out looking alright is if he goes full Romney Debate 1 and completely changes his platform to throw Hillary off--but in the long run after the first half of the first debate Romney was outclassed and inevitably lost.

PoliGAF is about to go mental.

Why are people nervous?

Seriously? In what will likely be the most viewed debate of all time, a bad night could help lead toward putting a white nationalist buffoon in the White House. I know shitting on people who are nervous is the cool thing to do among some in here, but this race is far too close for my liking

And before anyone says "do something about it", I volunteer for Hillary's campaign here in VA

Measley

That our economy has left behind millions of people who have nothing to turn to but resentment?

That sound about right to you?

Those same people voted politicians into office who purposely blocked or destroyed social programs and public sector jobs that could help those same resentful people participate in the economy.

So they destroy social programs because they don't want minorities to get any social benefits, then they are mad because they are too stupid to realize that those same social programs help them too.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Seriously? In what will likely be the most viewed debate of all time, a bad night could help lead toward putting a white nationalist buffoon in the White House. I know shitting on people who are nervous is the cool thing to do among some in here, but this race is far too close for my liking

And before anyone says "do something about it", I volunteer for Hillary's campaign here in VA

Yeah but that's a reason to be nervous every minute of every day. I am happy that so much depends upon something Hillary is pretty good at and Trump is pretty bad at; I am looking forward to her doing well.

Must be the only person who thinks the debates are overrated, it's not going to change anything.

Maybe a small week bump, but that's it.

That our economy has left behind millions of people who have nothing to turn to but resentment?

That sound about right to you?
Why aren't other working class voters doing this?

We shouldn't excuse their racism. We dont absolve Germans from their guilt for Hitler due to economic anxiety. They chose to attack minorities and non-whites. This isnt something forced on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom