• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I have time to run to the mini mart for another Clorox

[*I open the car door and just fall over with the momentum. The car slips into neutral and rolls over me*]

I'm fine tho.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Remember the Trumpsters will be out trying to influence snap polls so remember your Correct the Record assignments. Lolo, you're on CNN. Bowdz, MSNBC. Plinko, Fox. Shinra, you and I will tackle Breitbart. Crab, you've got the NYT and WaPo.

Kris...you're on Star Magazine.

You think I'm going to create tonnes of alt accounts to produce partisan results in online internet polls? Who do you think I am, so kind of Sanders supporter?

ascii42

That's what I mean, it's not like they're gonna stop the debate or anything. I mean maybe Holt would say "audience please remain quiet". It was also a rule in the primaries they just didn't follow/enforce it.
The seats are rigged up like in James Bond movies. If someone talks, Holt pushes a button.

giphy.gif

cant' believe some of you people are actually worried about this.

Both of these two have had a trillion debates all year. We know EXACTLY how this will go

I don't know how you feel about me, Diablos, but I have always seen you as a friend.

I knitted us this huge blanket. It's literally gigantic. It's a security blanket. Let us take shelter. This blanket is literally so big, Diablos. This is the biggest blanket you've ever seen. Be safe in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom