• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

"We disagree on numbers and amounts and methods"

That's like all the points you can disagree on no?

Also sounds like more supply-side economics bullshit

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I can't work out what's worse, Clinton's suit or Trump's hair.

Clinton with the "I'm a grandmother" thing. Yawn. Jobs and infrastructure mentions all good. No specific plans, but 2 minutes, gotta deal with time well. Fair economy is good - equal pay and minimum wage sell well. Profit-sharing, but again very vague. Not sure how well it will sink in. Back to tedious "I understand you" stuff; it's a waste of time because people don't believe her. Childcare stuff is good; perhaps not the best stuff because Trump's childcare stuff is like, not as shit as the rest of his stuff. Finishes trying to frame it as "Presidency needs skills" with heavy implications Trump doesn't have those skills. Works okay.

Trump hits straight to details. No fucking around. Jobs going, China doing it, devaluing currency. Sounds clued in and detailed - it's all bullshit, but he sounds the part. Brings in the swing states, but getting a bit repetitive, stumbling a bit. Rambling now, definitely. Sounding worse here, bit flat, no enthusiasm? Gets to reducing taxes. That plays well, everyone loves lower taxes. Picks up speed again, gets to the populist stuff, finishes on it.

Clinton better off the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom