• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Hillary actually addressing Trump's non-answer. This is a lot of talking points.

Talk about why taxing those companies the way he says is not the right way.

Makai

RXBT9gQ.png

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The "That's business" line by Trump is an instant commercial for Hillary. Yikes.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Holt's question is good. Trump flips Clinton's jab. To people who don't know the facts, looked good. Trump manages to hit specifics, which Clinton hasn't actually done yet - he's looking less vague than she is, what is this, fuck me, need to remind myself it's 9 minutes in. Starts hitting Clinton herself well, because the Sanders brigade are not always sold on Clinton and her stances on TTIP and so on were not good for them.

Holt tries to pin him back, which is good, thanks Holt, but Trump spinning well on this one. Tariffs are popular.

Clinton starts talking about the causes of the recession, good. Hits Trump with some of his own material, but I'm not sure it's the best - Trump's "that's business" sells well with the 'common sense' brigade. The trouble is Clinton isn't being very responsive here. She could have hit Trump on tariffs and so on, but she's talking about stuff he didn't mention and the audience don't necessarily know if it's true or even a good framing. She's a lot smoother than Trump, better delivery and presentation, but I feel like she's reading this from memory instead of responding.

Clinton gets to good stuff - new grid/solar panels = jobs. Like it, love it. Best bit from her so far.

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom