• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Hillary is absolutely DESTROYING him.

Lester Holt actually has done a tremendous job calling out Trump on so much of his crap

I disagree. Most of his 'calling out' has merely been asking the question a second time without any change.

Q: How would you X?

A: Word Vomit.

Q: But specifically how would you do X?

A: Exact Same Word Vomit.

Q: Well, Secretary Clinton it's your turn I guess since I can't just do this forever.

Just for community reference: Trump's interview with Howard Stern in which he supported the war took place September 11, 2002. Hillary's pro-Iraq war vote, the reason she's held responsible for Iraq, was October 11, 2002. All of the public statements Trump uses to demonstrate his opposition to the war come after that vote.

sazzy

Arm chair analyst call:

Trump is on antihistamines to calm him down. They usually cause dry mouth. That's why he keeps sipping water.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
What are we betting that Trump complains about Holt being unfair and uses that to wiggle out of the next debates?

Cyanity

Banned
I wonder if the sign language person indicated that Trump was yelling loudly about how much better his temperament was than Hillary's

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
This is over. OVER. Hillary objectively won this. Donald faded just like so many people said he would. She's gonna get a bounce out of this.

spock

Is that all you;re seriously worried about? That she can't tell a joke? She's confident, she's presidential whereas Trump is unhinged and exposes himself as truly looking out for himself first and foremost.

Energy and body language have nothing to do with what comes out of her mouth.Speaking is her strong point, its what she doesnt say and how she says/not says things that are problematic.

Btw that bit were Trump said I am a winner and cut les off was a nice psychological move to back up that winner/authority shit hes trying to run with.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
What are we betting that Trump complains about Holt being unfair and uses that to wiggle out of the next debates?

/r/the_donald is already spinning Holt as in Clinton's pocket furiously as we speak.

Measley

And your president thinks...

Who is his president?

320x486.jpg

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Hillary's overall plan seemed to be to sit back and let Trump hang himself, and at least in my Hillary-baised opinion, she succeeded.

Overall, both sides are meeting expectations in my opinion, but that's not so great for Trump.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
He doesn't know what the question is about. Yikes.

sazzy

Trump has lost.

Anyone watching this can see his temperament is unstable.

He's not answering questions, he keeps interrupting Clinton during her 2 minute time slot, not listening to moderator's questions, arguing with the moderator, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom