• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

So is Trump going to lock himself in a room for the next month trying to learn to debate?

I know people say he'll try to skip out, but that would basically be giving up the election.

Debirudog

The biggest problem I see is Hillary's problem of connecting with the audience (energy & body language wise). Trump can spout bullshit but relatable to the mass by how he talks, even when hes abit of an ass, hes still connecting. Thats why folks say "he reminds me of xyz". I'm voting Hillary no matter what, but damn I dont think shes sealing the deal tonight.

Is that all you;re seriously worried about? That she can't tell a joke? She's confident, she's presidential whereas Trump is unhinged and exposes himself as truly looking out for himself first and foremost.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This is absolutely nuts.

BRING UP ROSIE O'DONNELL

Crocodile

"I have a better temperament!"

Yeah I don't think this is what people will take from this debate

I've also forgotten the question

This is a train-wreck!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sort of curious to see how much impact this will have on the polls. My thoughts beforehand is that Clinton would fail to enthuse her base, Trump's base can't be any more enthused, and nobody would be converted from one side to the other. But this is just so bad by Trump that I feel like he might actually drop significantly - at least 2 points or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom