• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
Stop calling for the fact checkers, Hillary, nobody cares. Let the networks do their jobs, they've been decent recently on fact checking.

sazzy

That was a brilliant move by Hillary

Respond to Trump, refute him, and then also answer the actual question posed

Crocodile

Someone NEEDS to bring up that NATO came to our defense in 9/11 and its been the only time the NATO coalition was pulled together into action.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
I like this part. Just ride the rest of the debate out with policy. You already got the win, let him talk and see if he makes yet ANOTHER attack ad-worthy gaffe.

tumblr_lt8j7bWKAD1r4gei2o6_400.gif

My mind keeps drifting back to this episode while I've been watching the debate so far...

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Trump's beginning to recover a bit now. That last bit was okay. It was a true point followed by a dubious-but-difficult-to-disprove 'truth', that builds into his strengths on terrorism.

spock

The biggest problem I see is Hillary's problem of connecting with the audience (energy & body language wise). Trump can spout bullshit but is relatable to the masses by how he talks, even when hes abit of an ass, hes still connecting. Thats why folks say "he reminds me of xyz". I'm voting Hillary no matter what, but damn I dont think shes sealing the deal tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom