• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

Not going to say we won the election tonight but hot damn after that. It's going to be good to see Hillary hit the trail again and hit early voting states.

The best part is that its only going to get better going forward. There is literally no way this buffoon can prepare for a debate. He sounds incoherent and does not answer questions. Hillary needs to press him on that.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think Clinton fed her base enough to get more than a point or so from non-voters/unlikely voters, but I think Trump will shed a lot of votes towards undecided. So my guess is national polls will show a mild Clinton rise and a steeper Trump fall; probably towards 47/42 or somewhere around there.

Black Mamba, I know you wanted Hillary to go tit-for-tat, and she seemed slightly scripted. But know this, she got to talk more about her and her policies. The media and the interwebs will do the fact checking. She looked unflappable and PRESIDENTIAL.

How the fuck has Roger Ailes managed to get Trump to be somewhat calm the last month but didn't get Trump to do a second of debate prep?

Trump looked like he was thinking about some of these questions for the first time and then stepped on every landmine by his own accord.

kcp12304

Banned
GAF, I just saw a man murdered on live television. Who should I call?

Lawandorder01.jpg

Black Mamba, I know you wanted Hillary to go tit-for-tat, and she seemed slightly scripted. But know this, she got to talk more about her and her policies. The media and the interwebs will do the fact checking. She looked unflappable and PRESIDENTIAL.

No, I didn't want her to go tit-for-tat.

I wanted her to, at specific times, go back on Trump. Like she did on the Iraq issue. That was perfect. She explained the history and demonstrated he's a liar.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
What the fuck was Trump doing with Ailes? He had NOTHING. No specifics, no insults, even no zingers. What the fuck????

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Let's recap:

Trump admitted to paying no taxes multiple times.
Trump admitted not paying contractors and workers after work was done.
Trump scoffed after Hillary said "the black community."

Somebody please explain how this went well for him.

BSsBrolly

Banned
"Yes I'm on record stating I supported the Iraq war but I told Sean Hannity in private that I was against it. Why hasn't anybody called Sean!?!? Why!?!"

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Hillary was "Tom Cruise and Donald was Jack Nicholson"
"She cleaned his clock"

Steve Schmidt says she "looked terrific, capable, strong and Donald Trump looked like a runner out of gas"

Boke1879

Let's recap:

Trump admitted to paying no taxes multiple times.
Trump admitted not paying contractors and workers after work was done.
Trump scoffed after Hillary said "the black community."

Somebody please explain how this went well for him.

Real talk. Like that's just not good. At all. I know GAF doesn't want her to go in on the negative ads, but come on. He literally said that with his own mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom