• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Look at the shit coming out of Kellyanne Conway's mouth. She's not above this. She's stepping on the gas pedal.

Shame. Shame.

Kid Heart

Good, exactly. Trump is flailing, he has completely lost all sight of the bigger picture and the purpose of the town hall.

The damn fool wants to turn this into a reality tv show because that's the only way he can win, and wants Hillary to participate in it. But she must resist (she will).

Agreed. The one thing Trump is good at is mudslinging, and he thinks he can drag Hillary down into mud. As long as she never lets him take her there, she can stave off whatever he throws at her.

Honestly I'm not too worried about this affecting Hillary though. I think Clinton is well prepared to handle the situation. Even despite the fact that Trump is desperate and telegraphed this attack ahead of time, these are issues she has been dealing with for YEARS. This isn't the email server which caught her off guard. This kind of stuff was her life back in the late 90s. She had to have known this would pop back up in some form or another during the race and I think whatever her plan to address it was will be enacted tonight, whether through the townhall, or through a statement afterwards.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Kayleigh claiming Trump has never been accused of sexual assault and Jake Tapper isn't having it.

Dany

Banned
I love how crazy trump surrogates look. Like they widen their eyes, look at you directly in the eye as they yell/pivot around. They're attempting to look serious and put together

Boke1879

I was excited for the debate, but now I'm legitimately nauseous. Might watch the football game instead :/

Yea it's disgusting. I'm shocked they would lower themselves to Trump. But Trump parading them around like this is gross.

I don't think this plays well for him at all.

Even if I didn't care about Hillary, the only thing this stunt did is continue to extend the horrible news cycle another week more. Great strategy, idiot.

Boke1879

This is what they did for two days in Trump tower yall. Set this shit up. I can only hope the GOP is on the phone now with each other readying to distance themselves from him tomorrow.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
She should tie this to Birtherism and spin it as a desperate man pushing disproven alt right theories from the 90s to distract from his failing candidacy.

No offense, you do that press conference you are fair game in the debate. Call it a disproven right wing radio theory from the 90s. Tie it to Gingrich and Limbaugh and Trump's own obsession with Birtherism and not being able to stand being a failure and let him burn.

HylianTom

Banned
Hillary has tweeted:
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/785272428905791489

giphy.gif

GutsOfThor

This little stunt actually makes me even more confident in Clinton's performance tonight lol.

It shows that trump has nothing left and that he is absolutely scared shitless of Clinton.

Clinton just needs to play it cool and let this orange fascist pig hang himself.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I think the real question is how much Trump paid these women.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Also, Pence, Ryan, Prribus.

Disavow him now or live with the results. You know where this is headed. This is the end of your party. Better get off now before it's too late.

We taking the Congress boys.

This is a huge victory for sexual assault victims. Trump is giving them a voice and so is brieghtbart?

Did I just hear that right on CNN. Holy shit

Please consider that the human manifestation of everything the American right wing really believes was mocked so hard by the first black president that he ran for office on a platform baring all of the unspoken conservative id for all to see, and the end result was his utter humiliation and destruction at the hands of the first woman president while simultaneously devastating American conservatism

Please consider that the human manifestation of everything the American right wing really believes was mocked so hard by the first black president that he ran for office on a platform baring all of the unspoken conservative id for all to see, and the end result was his utter humiliation and destruction at the hands of the first woman president while simultaneously devastating American conservatism

Thanks Obama

Thanks Obama
Thanks Obama indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom