• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paches

Anyone ever have a moment when you found out someone you knew and really got a long with is a big Trump guy now and it made you rethink your views on them completely?

Just happened to me. What a shame.

Adam needs to go to jail for now crimes against good taste.

tumblr_n3deh06qFj1tnophvo1_500.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Real surprised Romney hasn't endorsed McMullin.

Still predicting we see prominent republicans openly endorse her like the week before the election. Maybe George W., maybe Romney, who knows. I think with Trump turning against Ryan, they have to get this under control and fast.

Grief.exe

Anyone ever have a moment when you found out someone you knew and really got a long with is a big Trump guy now and it made you rethink your views on them completely?

You have two options.

Talk to them about it if you think they will participate in civil discourse.
Ignore it completely.

Try the former if you think they have an open mind. Could be an interesting discussion to have that will test your political knowledge and you could end up swinging a vote.

I guess this is rampant in the NFL between the white and black players.

SexyFish

Banned
That video of Obama is pretty strange.

http://www.snopes.com/presidential-erection/

It should also be noted that this video has been circulating since at least 2008, when it was used to smear then-Senator Obama during his first presidential campaign. The web site Obambi was one of the first to share the video along with the baseless claim that it depicted Obama with an erection. Ironically, back then Obambi posted the video along with an exhortation to vote for Hillary Clinton

Boke1879

Facebook has shown the true face of a lot of people I was cool with in High School.

Paches

You have two options.

Talk to them about it if you think they will participate in civil discourse.
Ignore it completely.

Try the former if you think they have an open mind. Could be an interesting discussion to have that will test your political knowledge and you could end up swinging a vote.

I guess this is rampant in the NFL between the white and black players.

The hard dynamic here is he isn't my superior at work, but he is above me and has some influence. I am going with ignore it completely for now. I basically just nod my head and smile whenever politics is brought up at work anyways.

Still predicting we see prominent republicans openly endorse her like the week before the election. Maybe George W., maybe Romney, who knows. I think with Trump turning against Ryan, they have to get this under control and fast.

They are not going to do that.

Only major R that may still endorse her is Collin Powell. I don't see anybody else doing that unless like the n-word tape is real and drops.

Fladam

I hope the moment Trump loses this election, beginning November 9th Obama goes ham, orders investigation and puts forth all of his might to indict him and close his businesses.

This is just about the only thing that will satisfy me on Nov 9. Not only do I never want to see Trump's face or hear his voice again, I WANT HIM TO BURN.

Futureman

erections stick up, not along the pants down to the feet. Basically this video just says Obama's got a big dick and had tight pants on.

Grief.exe

Cant even post an interesting electoral map for fun, hopefully 538 doesn't post a map only counting African American, Hispanics, or any other minority group. #repealthe13th

@KatyTur

Trump backers tweet #repealthe19th after polls show he'd win if only men voted - LA Times https://t.co/6KMpMniKfZ

Deplorables are tweeting #RepealThe19th

This country is done.

You know what, no, lets revoke the rights to vote for the alt-right and the rest of Trump's supporters. If ever there was an example of why the founding fathers didnt institute direct 1 for 1 voting its their uneducated hateful lot.

sphagnum

Banned
I remember seeing that video during the 08 campaign. It was nothing then and it's nothing now, just Obama doing some goofy posing for the press and the shadows/bad video quality kind of making it look like his junk.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
They are not going to do that.

Only major R that may still endorse her is Collin Powell. I don't see anybody else doing that unless like the n-word tape is real and drops.

That was part of my reasoning in my head. That and the newer tax returns I feel like we will be seeing.

thebloo

So, the theory with the video is that he was mic'ed up and the cable was pulling his pants in a weird way. I read this on the_donald of all places and I choose to believe it.

I really don't want to go on a google run about Obama's dick. But I'm sure others in this thread will happily do the "leg work".

Be advised! Gross articles about Michelle await...

NeoXChaos

Oh no, the Professional Right is doing it again.

Their salt is going to be delicious come November 8th. Respect them for being anti-Trump though.

Here are some I read besides them too:

https://twitter.com/JayCostTWS
https://twitter.com/NumbersMuncher
https://twitter.com/baseballcrank

Their salt and irrational hate of Hillary is unfounded and ridiculous. All of them never Trump.

Sean Trende is a NeverTrump R too. He's not toxic toward Hillary though. He's voting for her from what I read.

I hope the moment Trump loses this election, beginning November 9th Obama goes ham, orders investigation and puts forth all of his might to indict him and close his businesses.

I've been hoping for/expecting this for a while.

I'd like to believe it's over but Clinton's past leads have been so weak that 27 days is not enough.
Polls don't mean shit. Pussygate was the end of Donald Trump.

No reason to bedwet anymore; if Trump is elected even after Pussygate, then I hope the world ends because we certainly don't deserve it.

Plinko

Chris Wallace lays out debate topics:

Debt and entitlements

Immigration

Economy

Supreme Court

Foreign hot spots

Fitness to be President

Cannot wait for Trump to ignore every question.

And Nate Cohn.

Yes, I saw that you posted that. While the weights can shift depending on the client, most of these pollsters live and die baed on their methodology, so a public Nevada poll done for no one probably isn't going to shift that much. If your firm keeps showing CCM up by 20 and she loses by 5, people will have questions. This can change around the margins, sure.

But no, Nate Cohn was not saying to "throw out all PPP polls".

Debt and entitlements

Immigration

Economy

Supreme Court

Foreign hot spots

Fitness to be President

That there are way more questions on the national debt than climate change in this presidential campaign shows that democracy has failed.

Debt and entitlements

Immigration

Economy

Supreme Court

Foreign hot spots

Fitness to be President

It will be 90 minutes of stump rhetoric for Trump. He won't give a single specific on anything.

That there are way more questions on the national debt than climate change in this presidential campaign shows that democracy has failed.

Foreign hot spots, hello?!

Bowdz

Debt and entitlements

Immigration

Economy

Supreme Court

Foreign hot spots

Fitness to be President

I expect Clinton to be more aggressive in the last debate. It's a seated discussion (right) with no town hall voters to blunt the attacks. I can see her being more pointed in her criticism, dropping more bait, and dropping some more names of citizens Trump's screwed over to get him in one last downward spiral.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member

Debt and entitlements

Immigration

Economy

Supreme Court

Foreign hot spots

Fitness to be President

Oh boy the fitness one. I CANNOT wait for him to cite her coughing and collapsing into the van. She should not be afraid to counter by calling him a narcissist and citing all of the evidence that should lead us to believe that he is deranged. Too often people get caught up on physical fitness when it's the person's mental capacity that should be called into question. Trump is without a doubt a mentally disturbed person.

Can we repeal the amendment that allows sentient enemas to run for President?

Yeah I am always baffled by the need for that one.

Oh boy the fitness one. I CANNOT wait for him to cite her coughing and collapsing into the van. She should not be afraid to counter by calling him a narcissist and citing all of the evidence that should lead us to believe that he is deranged.

"Chris, can we playback Trump's last answer? [audio plays] That is why is unfit to be President."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom