• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zona

Let's zoom in really far, to North Dakota.

0NsLEfy.jpg

Is the map I've seen often. Honestly I want to be directly under the first blast, if I wanted to live in a post apocalyptic agrarian anarchy I'd move to a failed state.

There was an excellent post that just outlined why this n-word tape stuff is nonsense, but I'll contribute anyway.

Have you seen Trump? There's an n-word tape.
That's not a conclusion I would jump to. Not even Donald Sterling used the n-word in his leaked tape.

Everyone thinks there is an n word tape.
Yes, that's exactly why rumors are so pernicious.

We don't know anything except that someone on the apprentice production team said there are far worse tapes from those tapings.

Not sure if any will come out.
I am also not sure there is a tape of Hillary sacrificing planned parenthood fetuses. There is something called the null hypothesis.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The absolute best part of that Michigan poll?

If Trump falls below 40 percent support in the Nov. 8 election, Democrats would be poised to win back the Michigan House and wipe out Republican candidates running for statewide education boards, said Brian Began, a GOP consultant at the Lansing firm Grassroots Midwest.

This is 100% what Michigan needs right now. Republicans destroyed that state.

KMS

Conway is just like Hannity a no shame or integrity piece of crap willing to do or say anything for a paycheck. My mind really can't comprehend how these people can live with themselves.

Brianna is the one responsible for the single greatest moment of the election season so far, right? The "Says who?" exchange, right?

If that is indeed who you are speaking of, that alone elevates her well above B-tier.

Goddamit you guys dont make me trawl through the internet looking for clips again. I'm at work!

But yeah, I said it this morning. Brilliant and Talented® Kellyanne wants an out.

She's completely gone bonkers. This morning with the Pussyfoot she looked like she hadn't slept all night. Now with Brianna she looks bitter as fuck.

Zackat

So what's this about Florida stuff getting messed with? My voter registration already got messed with before. Did they get our ID info this time?

Cerium

So what's this about Florida stuff getting messed with? My voter registration already got messed with before. Did they get our ID info this time?
The Russians probably have your info but the FBI hasn't said anything about tampering that might alter the outcome so I assume you haven't been purged from the rolls.

This n-word tape begging is really obnoxious and folks here should know better. After years of mocking "Whitey Tape" nutjobs, it's insane that people are treating this as if it's a thing that's going to drop "any day now." Yes there's a difference. People pushing the Whitey Tape conspiracies are doing so because of their own racism, and people pushing Trump's n-word tape are doing so because of Trump's racism, but the base motivation is still desperation and wishful thinking on the beggars' part. And as things currently stand, that desperation on Democrats' part is not in any way justified. Frankly, it's embarrassing.
I dont care if it exists or not, but no outlet reported the existence of whitey tape other than rightwing loony sites. This trump tape has more smoke. And if Trump did use those words - which is not hard to imagine - I want it out. Man is a racist. Michelle Obama calling someone a whitey is patently ridiculous.

Teggy

Manu RajuVerified account
‏@mkraju
"You're taking it literally," @KellyannePolls says to @brikeilarcnn, downplaying Trump saying he would send Clinton to jail

He said, "she has to go to jail." How else are you supposed to take that?

Boke1879

Conway is just like Hannity a no shame or integrity piece of crap willing to do or say anything for a paycheck. My mind really can't comprehend how these people can live with themselves.

To get paid and say the shit she does? I'm sure she has no issue with it. It's her job lol. But I would have a problem with going on tv and getting made a fool of every day.

User1608

Banned
Hi all. Super long time lurker who wanted to participate in poliGAF but felt I never really had that political aptitude to join in a lot of the convo here
aside from bedwetting of course

...but there's this, and all I can say is Fuck.
https://twitter.com/adamcald11/status/785878268427644928
Damn. I legitimately got chills.
Hah.
It's from the netflix documentary, "13th", on mass incarceration which i recommend EVERYONE to watch.

disclaimer: the film is harsh on the clintons too and goes hard on the superpredator comment.
Yup, am watching it now. Thank you!

Yup watched it this past weekend. It was very very informative. Very powerful stuff.

Yeah it does not paint Bill or Hilary in a good light at all in regards to his crime bill. I can see a bit better in context why many have not forgiven him or her for what that bill did. That has got to be one of the year 1 priorities for her

KMS

To get paid and say the shit she does? I'm sure she has no issue with it. It's her job lol. But I would have a problem with going on tv and getting made a fool of every day.

In high school got a telemarketing job making around $18/hr as I was good at getting college kids and old people to hand over their credit cards. Felt like shit doing it and went back to McDonalds for $4.75/hr and was far happier. It amazes me that people can be snake oil salesmen without seemingly any qualm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom