• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Ai4Zbwd.jpg

You saw that guy too? Where'd you catch him? I saw him last week at 6th and 33rd in Manhattan.

Dude's got both sides of that thing filled with madness.

Limbaugh's entire show is conspiracy theories, claiming the entire 'media' is actually an arm of the Democratic party, interspersed with whining and claiming everything's unfair.

Makai

You saw that guy too? Where'd you catch him? I saw him last week at 6th and 33rd in Manhattan.

Dude's got both sides of that thing filled with madness.
Nearby. In front of The Haier Building - with Trump style gold serif font. The couple near me took a full shot and said something about emails coming out

Slacker

Love that good feeling watching a true patriot talk about what's great about this country.

Preparing for the AMERICA SUCKS WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE whiplash when Trump takes the stages (presumably) in a few minutes.

BadRNG

The stark difference between Michelle's speech just now and Rudy's mad rambles right before at the Trump rally really encapsulate the difference between the two campaign's messages.

Slacker

The hell is this music at the Trump rally. Can they hear that in the hall? Sounds like youtube's royalty free background music. Did the campaign finally get cease & desist notices from every single musician?

Edit: rofl checked another stream and it's Glory Glory Hallelujah. That makes more sense. :D

"When they go low, we go high" is like the best catchphrase ever. Right up there with "TO BE THE MAN, WHOOOOO, YOU GOTTA BEAT THE MAN" and such. I would have started chanting that previous line, but I'm in a public workspace right now.

kevin1025

Banned
Is Trump running late? He's like Axl Rose.

The way Michelle stuck up for decent men was something that really needed to be said.

Trump comes out 40-50 minutes late at every rally of his. There's been a couple where the crowd is insanely small and then he comes out early and only talks for 20 minutes.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
"When they go low, we go high" is like the best catchphrase ever. Right up there with "TO BE THE MAN, WHOOOOO, YOU GOTTA BEAT THE MAN" and such. I would have started chanting that previous line, but I'm in a public workspace right now.
She's basically calling for a chop block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom