• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggNife

Ken Bone is staying undecided because he knows the second he decides no one will care about him

He knows this is his 15 minutes of fame so he's trying to milk it for all its worth

Kinda scummy but also understandable from a business perspective

shiba5

Now complaining about the lack of coverage of the wikileaks information. Protip for you Rudy: Next time don't nominate a serial sexual predator and maybe the other side's problems will get a skosh more coverage.

That risotto leak got plenty of coverage.

Nordicus

I don't want to disrespect anyone because I'm not that smart, but man it's amazing to me when someone who is apparently a small business owner asks Trump "Hillary wants to raise prices for health insurance, what about you?" and Trump says "I want to lower them" and everyone claps like seals. Amazing.
Wait, isn't that complete opposite of what Clinton wants to do, especially for small busi-

Ya know what, fuck it. Trumpers live in alternate reality.
"Things are ok right now but could be better. What will you do to make them better?"

"I will make things better."

*applause and cheering
The Family Guy sketch about undecided voters applies to Trump supporters.

studyguy

Ken Bone flexing his memes hard to stack that cash while he can.
He knows the meme game is short lived, one minute you're dicks out for harambe, the next you're fucking with the bone zone.

Life's rough out here in these dank streets.

Ithil

Ken Bone is staying undecided because he knows the second he decides no one will care about him

He knows this is his 15 minutes of fame so he's trying to milk it for all its worth

And also once he is decided the side he doesn't pick is gonna attack him (particularly if he does Clinton).

There's a reason why undecided voters are portrayed as idiots by comedians.

So many people say they want to hear what both sides have to say and yes, that is important and they should, but more people should know what they want out of a candidate and be informed on policy before they let the candidate tell them what they should want.

Blader

Rank the Trump campaign managers:

Corey
Manafort
Bannon/Kellyanne

I'd say Lewandowski and Bannon are great at running the kinds of campaigns they want to run. And to his credit, Lewandowski helped turn Trump from a dismissed joke into a joke who became the nominee. He's a complete asshole and his strategy really only works for the primary, but he was the most effective campaign manager.

Bannon is going to ensure that Trump loses, but he's running the campaign he and Trump want, so in that regard he's doing pretty well.

Manafort was a disaster. A huge liability in a campaign rife with liabilities with no control over his candidate and completely unable to moderate Trump, which is what he was hired for. Kellyanne is a slightly better version of Manafort, and got Trump on message and relatively even-tempered for about a month, but her hands are off the wheel seemingly for good now.

rjinaz

To be fair, he didn't ask for any of this. He could very well be undecided today even if he didn't become a meme.

People with jobs on the line are the only people I can at least understand being undecided, even if I disagree with their perspective.

Grym

MSNBC showing a really terrible quality stream of Michelle, can't believe they've stuck with it.

CNN is too. Wish it was of better quality because even with the shit quality that whole first section of it seemed very heartfelt, emotional, and just a great speech. Outstanding job Mrs. Obama.

Makai

Ai4Zbwd.jpg

Eleanor and Michelle, the G.O.A.Ts of First Spouses.

Michelle is the best, and I hope she doesn't recede too much into private life after January. I hope I get to meet her someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom