• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
This avalanche isn't stopping. This dude's brand is done.

To the general public, yes. Are there enough people still defending him and attacking thier own party members for not supporting a serial sexual assaulter that's WAY to into how hot that 10 year old is going to be in 10 years when she's still going to be a 1/3 his age?...I think so.

He is going to create some kind of venue for the idiots that want to hear his garbage and pretend they are winners.

TS-08

The emails are supposedly one accuser asking for a job and something else that "proves" another incident didn't happen.

I think we already knew about the one accuser who had tried to get work on the campaign. I think this was the accuser who came forward earlier this year and admitted she contacted him.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I know there are rumors that there are even worse videos of Trump that are out there, just waiting to drop, but honestly, every election there are rumors like that and nothing ever comes from them. I think Democrats should just be happy with the damage already done by pussy-gate and not get too antsy waiting for the other shoe to drop. Hillary will win this election in the landslide, the senate will likely flip - and therefore the supreme court as well, and while I'd love to see Democrats take back the house, I can't help but feel that that's asking a bit too much without another October surprise, and relying on one is just going to set oneself up for disappointment.

The N word video is coming from people who seen it because they worked on the apprentice.

The question is, can we get it out there.

Pyrokai

Don't bother trying. There isn't anything close to damning in them and literally the only ones that give a shit are the deplorables. They're probably going to keep dumping a couple thousand a day until the election so you might as well ignore it.

Focus on the phenomenal polls for Clinton in Florida, Pennsylvania and North Carolina we got today.

Okay, great. I'll ignore them : p

Can I start bedwetting about the Senate though?!

I know there are rumors that there are even worse videos of Trump that are out there, just waiting to drop, but honestly, every election there are rumors like that and nothing ever comes from them. I think Democrats should just be happy with the damage already done by pussy-gate and not get too antsy waiting for the other shoe to drop. Hillary will win this election in the landslide, the senate will likely flip - and therefore the supreme court as well, and while I'd love to see Democrats take back the house, I can't help but feel that that's asking a bit too much without another October surprise, and relying on one is just going to set oneself up for disappointment.
This has largely been my train of thought over the past week. I'm confident in a Senate flip but I would bet money the House is out of reach, even with another October Surprise.

iammeiam

Oh. this is just going to be boring small business stuff since he just referred to his Very Important Speech about the establishment going crazy as being "in a little while."

Slacker

I don't want to disrespect anyone because I'm not that smart, but man it's amazing to me when someone who is apparently a small business owner asks Trump "Hillary wants to raise prices for health insurance, what about you?" and Trump says "I want to lower them" and everyone claps like seals. Amazing.

Edit: oh shit Rudy on the mic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t40u13GZVc

marrec

Banned
I don't want to disrespect anyone because I'm not that smart, but man it's amazing to me when someone who is apparently a small business owner asks Trump "Hillary wants to raise prices for health insurance, what about you?" and Trump says "I want to lower them" and everyone claps like seals. Amazing.

If there's one thing that's important about being a small business owner its laughing and clapping when someone with lots of money wants you to laugh and clap.

edit:

I should write a book

I'm married, but if I were single, I would try to find out if Angela Rye was interested in dating beneath her level a bit.

OK, dating beneath her level a lot.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
So, Wikileaks is good, and the free press is bad.

Thanks Rudy.

Never mind that we know for a fact that some of those e-mails are doctored.

Save us, Mr Bone

CunsYtdUEAASNnJ.jpg

I gotta shit on the Bone Train a bit here: How in the living fuck is he still undecided?!!? Seriously?! Are you fucking brain dead? How can you not see what an utter menace Trump is compared to Clinton?!

Bone, you're an innocent-looking goofy bastard who captured the hearts of many, but I have to question your intellect and judgement if you can't make up your mind now.

Phew! Ok, had to get that out of my system.

I gotta shit on the Bone Train a bit here: How in the living fuck is he still undecided?!!? Seriously?! Are you fucking brain dead? How can you not see what an utter menace Trump is compared to Clinton?!

Bone, you're an innocent-looking goofy bastard who captured the hearts of many, but I have to question your intellect and judgement if you can't make up your mind now.

He's not undecided. He found a niche to make money/media appearances, and he's going to ride that for the next 20 days.

iammeiam

Did they just kick the press out of that meeting for asking about the groping thing? Wow.

Even RSBN, which is the pro-Trumpest thing possible, left

iammeiam

I was alt-tabbed from the small business round table thing Trump was holding, but I heard something about kissing (and I want to say groping, it was kissing and some other word), followed by a chorus of "GET OUT" and then a bunch of people walking out of the room including the RightSide Broadcasting camera that was live streaming.

I'd half tuned out the stream during the guy's question that was just a speech about how regulations suck, and now I regret it.

"Things are ok right now but could be better. What will you do to make them better?"

"I will make things better."

*applause and cheering

There's a reason why undecided voters are portrayed as idiots by comedians.

Ken bone is lame. He said he would benefit financially from Trump so that's what has him undecided. Of course I question the intelligence of that when the economy will probably crash and the social unrest would be at an all time high.

Slacker

Now complaining about the lack of coverage of the wikileaks information. Protip for you Rudy: Next time don't nominate a serial sexual predator and maybe the other side's problems will get a skosh more coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom