• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, if she still loses I would have rather there was a smoking gun in there. To lose because of careless innuendo and bullshit, I would never be the same again. Fucking bullshit.

newjeruse

Hillary Clinton uttering the words, "It was a special treat to have J.R. Smith here" is undoubtedly my favorite quote of the election.

Now that I know we'll still have a Republic after the end of the year, I went ahead and preordered Dishonored 2.I wonder if next year is going to be the Year of Dreams 3.

Mr.Mike

Obama needs to do it before then.

Comey needs to resign.

Also it's pretty crazy that there is someone who has something like the nuclear codes. Of course there isn't anyone in the world I'd trust with something like that than Obama. But still, the whole nuke thing is crazy. (And also the other people who have nukes include Putin and a few more).

her fumbling through a lot of the controversies of this campaign did not help
Bianca-Del-Rio-RuPauls-Drag-Race-Head-Tilt-Lip-Pucker-Gif.gif

Take the bait please

Normal campaign response: The story is clearly untrue, I simply have avoided using Twitter due to my busy campaign schedule

Trump response: Who says I can't handle nuclear codes? I totally can. I'm the best, THE BEST at nuclear codes. And you have to ask, why aren't we using those nuclear codes? Why? And why is President Obama talking to people rather than using the nuclear codes RIGHT NOW? Something's wrong. That's all I'm saying.

Tamanon

Banned
Getting a lot of the negative Trump ads going after Clinton and the emails on football today. Pretty good timing for them lol.

Hillary just now: "Two my strongest allies in getting things done are your Senator Sherrod Brown and Marcia Fudge........and also hopefully Ted Strickland"

Mwahahahaha

Seriously, it's such a fucking shame that dem voters are so fragile and wishy washy in their preferences...

"HEY HILLARY IS NOT 100% PURE, AMMA VOTE FOR THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE IDIOT INSTED"

Like wtf...

Look at that hat.

That's not just a Sunday hat, that's her "I'm about to make history with my vote hat." Dignified without being gaudy.

I like hats. Women have so many choices.

Last time she wore it was 2008.

I get lots of feels seeing images like this.

I guarantee that church-crown gets better treatment than many of her great-grandchildren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom