• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
Live look-in on Comey's office:

cpXMY96.gif

Look at that hat.

That's not just a Sunday hat, that's her "I'm about to make history with my vote hat." Dignified without being gaudy.

I like hats. Women have so many choices.

Last time she wore it was 2008.

I get lots of feels seeing images like this.

That hat is triggering.

has me flashing back to 5 hour worship sessions in grandmas church- ridiculous hats everywhere.

shiba5

Trump seems to be off message again:

“You’ve suffered enough in Minnesota,” Trump says after pointing to Somali refugees who have settled in the state.

Today, I also learned that Hillary had Gene Wilder killed. It might be easier to list who she hasn't killed at this point, right?
(Seriously, what on earth?)

Trump seems to be off message again:

“You’ve suffered enough in Minnesota,” Trump says after pointing to Somali refugees who have settled in the state.

Today, I also learned that Hillary had Gene Wilder killed. It might be easier to list who she hasn't killed at this point, right?
(Seriously, what on earth?)

please tell me there's audio/video of the gene wilder thing

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, I'm confident but I'm not judging anyone who is stocking up on pure grain alcohol to make it through to Tuesday night.

They traded a week and a half of bad headlines (which energized the Right during early voting) for an "ooops, my bad" 48 hours before the vote happens.

Fuck that motherfucker.

You think that happens if she was a man? Just asking questions. :)

also, if Trump was a woman, he wouldn't have any of his undeserved allure. he's more 'crooked' than Hillary ever was. his tax-evading, draft dodging, contract non-abiding, charity non-paying, Russia bidding ass.

but since he has a penis, he is just a "no non-sense, good/smart business man who knows how to work the system"

smfh

HylianTom

Banned
Comey is #2 trending on US twitter right now. The word is spreading, and a lot of the takes seem to be aimed at him, along with a lot of snark/derision/fury from liberals.

thebloo

Owen Ellickson, producer of The Office is just killing it this election.
https://twitter.com/onlxn

Owen Ellickson ‏@onlxn 5m5 minutes ago

ROMNEY: I hope you voted McMullin too.
RYAN: I voted for Trump. I'm a man of my word.
ROMNEY: THAT'S the word you choose to be a man of?!

Owen Ellickson ‏@onlxn 1m1 minute ago

ROMNEY: Trump's a monster.
RYAN: So why'd you seek out his endorsement?
ROMNEY: To win! I'm not holier-than-thou. But I AM holier than YOU

Also, real talk:

Hillary Clinton has to had to run against Donald Trump, the GOP, the alt-right, Breitbart, Nazis, 30 years of right wing bullshit, Russia, Wikileaks, the FBI and sexism.

So if anyone dares come up with "weak candidate," you can take all the seats. Take them allllll.

This is why I love the way they portray Hillary in SNL skits. Their caricature of Hillary isn't some evil person or a dying person or an idiot, but a smart (albeit sometimes overprepared) politician who is unfazed by right wing bullshit.

It makes no damn sense that this election would be as close if not closer than the last one.

This just puts a fine point on the fact that the GOP, and their base, aren't salvageable. It's a bit shocking to get objective proof that a fifth of the country is ok with a proto-fascist con-man being POTUS.

We constructed a National Narrative that we weren't one of THOSE types of countries. It's a bit of a shock for some folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom