• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gay men love strong, confident and powerful women.

And pantsuits.
724852fd9b74bda8bc8638f635ece769.jpg

YES‼4 ME ️SHE IS RIGHT PERSON 4 THE JOB.I MAKE NO APOLOGIES‼️ I HAVE 0 F-WORDS 2 GIVE
1f47b.png

Cerium

I believe brother

I see Politico trying to convince people otherwise. I don't buy it. Polls show him anywhere from 1 to 15 points up. Cruz has every advantage in the state; a much bigger and more sophisticated ground game, home field advantage, and an electorate filled with the ultraconservatives who favor Cruz over Trump.

Trump has held only one event in the state, the Christie endorsement, while Cruz has basically camped out there knowing that this is do or die.

I'm confident enough to hold until the end. If I'm wrong, I'll write off the $90 as the price of watching Cruz get humiliated and annihilated in his own backyard.

Kangi

I've actually gained a modicum of respect for Lindsey Graham being outspoken against Trump and the direction his party has taken.

Still voting against him.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
It was an amazing tactic 4 years ahead of its time. Every other candidate is so damaged by Trump that Walker is the only one who can run in 2020.
Walker will have the same successful second run at the presidency as Rick Perry, complete with intelligence-enhancing glasses.

I see Politico trying to convince people otherwise. I don't buy it. Polls show him anywhere from 1 to 15 points up. Cruz has every advantage in the state; a much bigger and more sophisticated ground game, home field advantage, and an electorate filled with the ultraconservatives who favor Cruz over Trump.

Trump has held only one event in the state, the Christie endorsement, while Cruz has basically camped out there knowing that this is do or die.

Early voting also favors Cruz.

CCS

Banned
Shit, I was out for a bit and we went through a ton of pages. Could someone summarize important news in the last few hours?

watershed

Banned
Cruz should win Texas which means he stays in which means the GOP primary will get dragged out longer and Rubio will suffer from Cruz's continued presence on the ballot.

Gruco

Banned
Shit, I was out for a bit and we went through a ton of pages. Could someone summarize important news in the last few hours?

Hillary picks up a million delegates tomorrow. Trump wins eveything. Bernie, Cruz, and Rubio to form their own independent electoral college and run for office in that.

Ivy posted a picture of himself in a tank top and it was EVERYTHING.

Something something something politics.

New polls show Hillary up in Mass over Bernie, and way ahead in Texas. National polls showing her increasing her lead. Trump is up everywhere.

THIS IS EARTH
1f30e.png
SHATTERING‼️‼️ LAST WEEK"HUGE"TURNOUT 4 REPUBLICANS... This week poor turnout 4 democrats...Outcome⁉️ HEIL,MEIN FÜHRER TRUMP
2620.png

Some Think I went 2far On Trump/Hitler Twt,But He quotes Fascist Mussolini & won't Disavow David Duke & KU KLUX KLAN.HES WHITE SUPREMACIST

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
OK with Hillary ahead again.

Didn't that other newish OK poll from earlier today have Bernie ahead?

Yes. I think it goes to Bernie, but I think it's going to be close. I know that Bill has been there, so I'd think their internal polling shows them with a shot. But that's it. I have no idea how that is going to go really.

CCS

Banned
Ivy posted a picture of himself in a tank top and it was EVERYTHING.

Something something something politics.

New polls show Hillary up in Mass over Bernie, and way ahead in Texas. National polls showing her increasing her lead. Donald "We need global warming" Trump is up everywhere.

Ohhhhhhh yasssss, Please link me to Ivy, I need eye candy :p

THIS IS EARTH
1f30e.png
SHATTERING‼️‼️ LAST WEEK"HUGE"TURNOUT 4 REPUBLICANS... This week poor turnout 4 democrats...Outcome⁉️ HEIL,MEIN FÜHRER TRUMP
2620.png

Some Think I went 2far On Donald "We need global warming" Trump/Hitler Twt,But He quotes Fascist Mussolini & won't Disavow David Duke & KU KLUX KLAN.HES WHITE SUPREMACIST

... This has not helped with my confusion :p

danm999

THIS IS EARTH
1f30e.png
2620.png

Some Think I went 2far On Trump/Hitler Twt,But He quotes Fascist Mussolini & won't Disavow David Duke & KU KLUX KLAN.HES WHITE SUPREMACIST

I am so mad with myself for turning you onto Cher's twitter.

Cerium

Cruz should win Texas which means he stays in which means the GOP primary will get dragged out longer and Rubio will suffer from Cruz's continued presence on the ballot.

There is speculation that Trump has been pulling his punches in Texas for exactly that reason.

watershed

Banned
I kind of want Trump to somehow lose the nomination just to know that Christie's last ditch effort at a political future will crumble in the fasted way possible. It would be amazing to watch his political career die and see him be left out of the convention all together, the very convention he gave a keynote at 4 years ago.

It's worse, it was an article by a prof at UNH which might have been posted here earlier.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5-ways-the-media-is-grave_b_9340218.html
Shorter this piece: "If you ignore black people, then Clinton actually lost South Carolina."
THIS IS EARTH
1f30e.png
2620.png

I thought you were making those up. They're actually real lol

Teggy

Chris Begala on Hardball right now trying to deny that there is racism in the Republican party. Look it up later, must be seen.

Gruco

Banned
Yes.

But who really knows if this is the last time Trump runs.

I'm kind of convinced that if Trump decides that Republicans are insufficiently supportive, his final revenge will be to create a perpetual endowment to fund the third party presidential bids of fringe right wing candidates, to screw over the GOP for all eternity.

I'm telling you, Congress should preserve Cher's tweets or some shit. They are everything.

I have this dream in which my mom and Cher start tweeting each other....

If Taylor Swift-sized rallies won primaries and elections, then Taylor Swift would be your next President.

I know she's not old enough. Or she totes would be.

NeoXChaos

I think tomorrow hopefully ends the Hillary/Bernie wars. Lol who am I kidding it won't.

Shinra and Y2Kev will very busy tomorrow night.

Adam please link me Ivy, I need this :p

Hahaha, it's on one of the last pages. :p His tank top is everything. I'm ordering one with our Queens pictures all over it because I need that in my life.

Cher ‏@cher Feb 9

I Don't Expect My Truth 2
B Popular,But..Ive Been Alive Through 11 PRES.& HEARD
PROMISES THEY TOSS OUT
2PPL,LIKE����,THAT THEY NEVER KEEP
367 retweets 1,349 likes
Cher ‏@cher Feb 9

Making Promises He Can't Poss.Keep is Only Way He Can Get Elected,& He Seems Like Nice Old Guy,WHO WILL GIVE EVERYTHING,2 EVERY1,FOR FREE����
378 retweets 1,084 likes
Cher ‏@cher Feb 9

Some��s Truth is Subjective, Some��s it's Absolute.I Can't,4 Life of Me Understand,WHY BERNIE IS LYING⁉️HE CAN"NEVER"MAKE HIS PROMISES"TRUTH"

Cerium

Damnit, Bernie blowing money on ad buys. I've seen 4 commercials for the guy now in the last hour.

I think Bernie started drinking his own Kool-Aid and really believes that money equals votes.

Feel bad for all of his supporters that think that too. I'm pretty sure that's what's behind all of those Reddit posts about people cutting off their heat and going hungry because they donated grocery money to Bernie.

You can't literally buy votes like that you idiots, or else Jeb Bush would be the GOP nominee.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Is anyone else crushed by the death of the Mellissa Harris Perry show like I am? Writing was on the wall after many weeks of it getting booted by election coverage, but still sad to hear it's official.

I really don't know what could replace that as an academic show look at the actual issue as they relate to real life humans.

I guess Democracy Now does that, but it's light on domestic issues, does a worse job at presenting the arguments of the other side, and is generally is hard to stay awake through.

Hopefully MHP will make a podcast or something to fill the void.

Kickstarter generation. Think donations are investments. Expecting backlash when product not delivered OTIF.

Also this:
I met a recent Brown graduate named Will Lockhart who described his South Carolina living quarters, in Camden, as “a little Bernie commune” and said he “had serious FOMO” after his friends volunteered for Sanders in New Hampshire and he did not.
#FOMO # kidsthesedays

Iolo

I think Bernie started drinking his own Kool-Aid and really believes that money equals votes.

Feel bad for all of his supporters that think that too. I'm pretty sure that's what's behind all of those Reddit posts about people cutting off their heat and going hungry because they donated grocery money to Bernie.

You can't literally buy votes like that you idiots, or else Jeb Bush would be the GOP nominee.

After Super Tuesday I dare someone to post on Facebook that we have finally gotten money out of politics.

I don't use Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom