• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomtom94

I don't give too much value on these polls, as long as the primary dust hasn't settled. Drumpf hasn't even started to tear Into Clinton.

You're kidding, right? She's the only person the Republicans talk about more at their debates than each other or maybe Obama.

danm999

I mean, I freak out about every election. It's worthy of freaking out.

But I think Trump is a very beatable candidate. Not easy mind you, but beatable.

NeoXChaos

look at how desperate some of bernie supporters got.

This is confirmed fake:

CcbdsjrXEAAt3yD.jpg:large

She really hates Wall Street and enjoys hero status because of it.
She has been very influential and in a very good way.

I mean I really like her, and I know pretty much everyone on here does too, but does she have that much influence within the party/ with actual voters?

I'm just not sure that even if she did endorse sanders that it would have been the tide swinging pendulum that media has sort of made it out to be.

danm999

Not Drumpf. He hasn't really started, else we'd be talking clintonrelated semen jokes.

In the past few months Trump has already said she couldn't satisfy Bill hence she won't be able to satisfy America, has said its disgusting she went to a bathroom during a debate, that she got schlonged in 2008...

All that's left is for him to call her a filthy bitch or something and that's the election.

Rubenov

I mean, I freak out about every election. It's worthy of freaking out.

But I think Trump is a very beatable candidate. Not easy mind you, but beatable.

Hillary needs to mount an unconventional campaign. Don't lower herself like Rubio did and look un-Presidential, but Trump has so many negatives that these need to be exploited in full.

I also believe things like "con man" / Trump University / "Is he really that rich?" / etc will harm him more than the racist stuff. Remember, Trump's big surge came after he called Mexicans rapists.

I mean I really like her, and I know pretty much everyone on here does too, but does she have that much influence within the party/ with actual voters?

I'm just not sure that even if she did endorse sanders that it would have been the tide swinging pendulum that media has sort of made it out to be.
It's swing voters who were already going to vote for Sanders anyways. She's not really widely known outside of the Internet and Mass.

Happy Super Tuesday peeps. I know that all of us, just like Trump, turn to the Bible on days like today.

This is the day that the Queen hath made, let us rejoice and YAASSSSSSSS QUEEN WERK in it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
We shall see. I still believe Rubio will be the GOP nominee.

By primary or by brokered convention?

On a side note, I think that NASCAR endorsement of Trump was ultimately bizarre but is so strategically brilliant the day bedore Super Tuesday.

Brinbe

That GE poll is weird. I'd like to see the internals.

Anyway, Don's deflating at the perfect time. Right when it's too late to do anything about him.
KuGsj.gif

There's no way they crown Little Rubio the nominee without fucking up their party for the foreseeable future.

PBY

Banned

Anyway, Don's deflating at the perfect time. Right when it's too late to do anything about him.
KuGsj.gif

There's no way they crown Little Rubio the nominee without fucking up their party for the foreseeable future.
Where is he deflating?

Cheebo

Banned

KuGsj.gif

Fuck no he can't deflate till after March 15 so he beats Rubio in FL. Where is he deflating?

KuGsj.gif

The full breakdown is here: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/02/29/rel4b.-.2016.general.pdf

It doesn't appear that they list the respondents race and gender only that they weighted results based on Census data. Party breakdown is reasonable at 32% Dem, 29% GOP, and 39% independents. There were actually slightly more Republicans + leaners than Dems + leaners.

Overall, you have to say that Trump is behind because there are a group of Republicans and independents who go against their normal voting pattern and pick Clinton over him. That's why Cruz is ahead in that race, he's running as a generic R. This isn't overly favorable to Clinton that I can see. Her popularity is a net - 13, which is about average. The Don's as -23, which also is about right.

One thing that I think is encouraging for Clinton is that Trump is viewed as the best candidate for the economy and terrorism and is still losing. Clinton should be able to show her domestic policies are best over a long campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom